Bradley Properties

Bradley Properties has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bradley Properties?

“Don't rent with Bradley Properties”

Katherine P.
7/28/17

If I could give Bradley Properties a lower rating I would. They were very unresponsive with issues while we lived there. Their Tenant agreement is 7 pages long to include ridiculous charges such as rekeying after a tenant moves out. And a list of "preferred vendors" that charge an arm and a leg for move out cleaning. God forbid you don't use someone on their list because then they charge extra upon move out for the smallest issues. Don't expect to get your full security deposit back if you rent with BP. As a matter of fact expect to be stonewalled and ignored at every turn. DO NOT RENT FROM BRADLEY PROPERTIES!

katherinep28
July 28th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Bradley Properties staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bradley Properties?

Have a question about Bradley Properties?