ShopTheBrands.co.uk reviews

Sales@shopthebrands.co.uk

1 star

clairef15
2/16/16

In this day and age i need and love a bargain. You will find loads at Shopthebrands. On trend high street fashion with the bonus of free delivery. I have to admit im addicted. I follow there facebook page for new items daily ! Customer service is very helpful and my clothes arrived well packed quickly. I will be back for more shortly. Take a look you will love it, my favourite is the Topshop and Hobbs sections.

clairem43
1/19/16

You cant go wrong with this site, I have ordered from here a few times, The clothes are always excellent quality,and a fraction of the store price. They arrived in the post quickly and provided tracking information .I have made great savings and will be recommending it to my friends.

debg13
12/29/15

I made a big saving, the clothes are exactly the same as in store on the high street but a lot cheaper. Arrived quickly I recommend the store to all . I will be returning for more !

wendyf18
12/21/15

I Purchased an Topshop Dress superb quality and great saving as selling online for £50 more ! My dress arrived the next day I was really impressed with the service and quality of dress. Definitely recommend to others as in this day and age great to save money.

clairem41

Helpful and quick delivery

dianes89
12/21/15

Excellent service and I was extremely pleased with my purchase of the M&Co lace dress. Great quality and the size 12 was a perfect fit! Delivery was very swift.

Questions? Get answers from the ShopTheBrands.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ShopTheBrands.co.uk