This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ShopTheBrands.co.uk

ShopTheBrands.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ShopTheBrands.co.uk ranks 1371st among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate ShopTheBrands.co.uk?

“Fantastic recommend for value, quality and service”

claire f.
2/16/16

In this day and age i need and love a bargain. You will find loads at Shopthebrands. On trend high street fashion with the bonus of free delivery. I have to admit im addicted. I follow there facebook page for new items daily! Customer service is very helpful and my clothes arrived well packed quickly. I will be back for more shortly. Take a look you will love it, my favourite is the Topshop and Hobbs sections.

clairef15
February 16th, 2016
clairem43
January 19th, 2016
You cant go wrong with this site, I have ordered from here a few times, The clothes are always excellent quality, and a fraction of the store price. They arrived in the post quickly and provided tracking information. I have made great savings and will be recommending it to my friends.
wendyf18
December 21st, 2015
I Purchased an Topshop Dress superb quality and great saving as selling online for £50 more! My dress arrived the next day I was really impressed with the service and quality of dress. Definitely recommend to others as in this day and age great to save money.
dianes89
December 21st, 2015
Excellent service and I was extremely pleased with my purchase of the M&Co lace dress. Great quality and the size 12 was a perfect fit! Delivery was very swift.
debg13
December 29th, 2015
I made a big saving, the clothes are exactly the same as in store on the high street but a lot cheaper. Arrived quickly I recommend the store to all. I will be returning for more!
clairem41
Verified purchase
Helpful and quick delivery

Questions? Get answers from the ShopTheBrands.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are a High Street fashion Outlet, we sell new first quality ex Next, Topshop, Whistles, Monsoon, Evans and lots more. Items we sell are up to 80% cheaper than in store. The only difference being labels may be marked or cut to comply with UK Resale Law. Sizes in stock from 6-32. Items posted promptly internationally. Five star customers service. 14 day return policy.

karenp74
karen p.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopTheBrands.co.uk?

Have a question about ShopTheBrands.co.uk?