Shop.us

Shop.us has a consumer rating of 3.36 stars from 230 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Shop.us also ranks 12th among Daily Deals sites.

• Prompt and efficient ordering + Good prices on selected items....
  • I get all excited and make my purchase but then have to wait up to 6 weeks.

• BoomStreet customer service: all the emails bounce back.
  • my review about Boom Street is disappointment they did not reach out to the customers that
How would you rate Shop.us?

“Order went great”

Steve S.
1/5/17

Ordered a set of outdoor thermometers online on Christmas day (2106) then I went and read reviews which were overall terrible. Concerned, I did reach out by phone and was assured that changes had been made and I would get everything as ordered. Well, Wednesday, January 4 the items showed up and work great. So basically, 13 days from order to delivery and I got what I ordered. I hope Boomstreet continues to do a good job. I would order again.

“stay clear here”

Bill G.
9/23/17

boom street is bad news. they take your money and you get nothing. I have my charge card account charged, And NO stuff. they are another Damark. another outfit to stay clear of. next time I read the reviews. at least with Boom street the reviews show what kind of place Boom street is. how does such a co. stay in business? they should be shut down tighter than the gates of blazes.

customer service (30) boom street (8) store credit (8) credit card (9) christmas gift (4) good prices (3) 6 weeks (4) boomstreet (66)
billg75
September 23rd, 2017
patriciaa89
May 2nd, 2017
I ordered electronics from Boomstreet. I received defective devices that did not work. I wrote repeatedly requesting directions to return the merchandise as it did not work and requested a refund. Despite the policy to refund to the original source FOR ANY REASON within 30 days of the purchase, they either failed to reply or continually asked for more information and NEVER refunded my purchase. I feel they cheated me and they are criminals.
jenniferw172
July 14th, 2016
I ordered something in April, got charged for it and never received the product. Now all I get is the same copied email from them saying they have no visibility into orders after March, cannot do anything about it, and I should contact my credit card company. But they do offer a discount on my next purchase - as if I would be so foolish as to do business with them again. Don't give them any business! They should be prosecuted!
steves312
January 5th, 2017
carols207
August 7th, 2017
Placed an order that ended up getting duplicated. Requested a refund which I wAs told would take 10 days. It is now more like 15, still no refund. Also cannot get tracking info. Tried contacting them via phone at the advice of via only to be put on hold on their queue where I sat for 5 minutes being told someone would be with me in 49 seconds only to end up in a voicemail box that I'm sure I won't get a response from. Numerous emails have gone without a response. Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering
leeb94
December 22nd, 2016
Ordered a portable car vacuum system for $21, they took the $21 from my bank account immediately but three weeks later I've received nothing. I've sent three emails to their "Customer Service", got back a BS reply one time saying I'd get a reply within 2 days. Have heard nothing, no further replies from two additional emails I sent. Giant rip-off, I'm reporting them to the California Attorney General's Office.
deanb58
January 28th, 2016
This was my first order from here & I have to say I was impressed with how fast I received my order & the quality of the product. My girlfriend will love it. When I ordered it said shipping may take up to 6 weeks so I made sure to order as soon as I could so I would have it by Valentines Day. To my surprise I got it in under 2 weeks. Will diffenetly order again from here. Now I just have to decide what to get next with so many options to chose from.
nilam6
January 24th, 2017
When I ordered 3 times, it gave me the option to have delivered to an address which was not the credit card billing address. It took from my credit card immediately. After not receiving any of the items, I re-checked and saw that it said if delivery address was different than billing, item would not be delivered and would be refunded. Well, I have NOT received items, refund NOR have they responded to my e-mails and telephone # is always busy! Attorney General should and will be called.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT order from them!

leef90
January 5th, 2018
Ordered a hammock in July. After several emails was finally told there was a 4-6 week backorder. Finally received in Sep, but was not at all what was advertised. I immediately notified Boomstreet and asked for a return authorization. Was told no credits after delivery, which is not what there website return policy states. They acknowledged the item was not as advertised and would replace it. The replacement would be 4-6 weeks. In November (after multiple requests for info), was told it would arrive "soon".

It is now January and am writing off this as a lesson learned. Stay far, far away from this website
rj78
November 19th, 2015
I have used BoomStreet several times. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Overall, it's been ok though. I have a Bluetooth tower speaker that I really like from them and a few other things as well. Then I've also gotten some absolute junk that would be more at home in a dollar store than their website. Just be careful about what you order is all.
anthonya102
January 3rd, 2018
THIS PLACE IS A BIG RIP OFF DONT ORDER ANY THING I ORDERED A BLANKET ON DEC 4TH FOR XMAS HERE IT IS JAN 3RD AND STILL HAVENT RERCIEVED IT NO WHERE ON THERE WEB SITE DOES IT SAY 4 TO 6 WEEKS OUT AND WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM NOTHING THEN I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK HEARD NOTHING BACK SEEMS LIKE I GOT RIPPED OFF FOR $60.00 NOW MY DAUGHTER FROM COLLEDGE DIDNT GET HER PRESENT I HAD TO SCRAMBLE AROUND TO FIND SOMETHING AT THE LAST MINUTE THIS PLACE SUCKS BIG TIME STAY AWAY DONT BELIEVE ME JUST READ ALL THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS WISH I DID BEFORE I ORDERED NOW I REGRET IT
dinam36
April 17th, 2018
this is the worsr compant ever do not buy anything ever from here I ordered an Ipad it was canceled as out of stock and they wont replace it and no one told me
anup36
November 24th, 2015
Boomstreet provided a genuine Samsung charger, which is what I needed after spending too much time and money on cheaper chargers that broke within weeks of purchase. The 2 amp thing makes a huge difference in the amount of time it takes to charge my phone as well..and the price is half of what I paid at Walmart for an "official" charger. Good buy!
michaelc258
January 11th, 2016
Placed an order 5 weeks before Christmas as they stated it will take 2-4 weeks to receive delivery. Christmas came and went without delivery and the tracking number sent by the company did not work. I finally reached out to them and it took several emails(no phone support) before they finally admitted it was never sent. They graciously offered to give me a store credit. NOT! I had to threaten them before they finally agreed to credit my card back.
Either shady or incompetent but I will never shop from here again.
carolg96
February 22nd, 2017
I ordered a Magnetic Screen Door several months ago, and to date, have not received anything.I did manage to contact the company that took over BoomStreet, BUYTOPIA, and called them. Since it was so long ago, all I have is my page that states where my shipment is going to in 2-4 weeks. I have changed emails, and do not have a voucher number, so there is no way they can look up my order. They were very pleasant.
carolo11
November 12th, 2015
I ordered marino wool boot socks which I love to wear around the house in the winter. They arrived within a week and were soft and warm as advertised. The tops are a little too tight, but look as pictured on the website. The price was very nice, too. It is very difficult to find real marino wool socks (even a blend such as this one) at anything near reasonable, so I was very pleased with these.
edr95
January 8th, 2018
I made an order for $29 on Boomstreet over 3 months ago, for a while they said I'd be contacted when order is being processed, now they don't even reply.
rebeccac49
December 16th, 2015
The delivery was much faster than expected. Unfortunately, the necklace arrived broken. One of the crystals dangled off the necklace unlike the others that were properly affixed to the chain. Overall, beautiful necklace and would of given 5 stars in my rating. Waiting to hear back back from company as to a replacement in time for Christmas as it was purchased as a gift.
stevew158
February 18th, 2016
Like most people today, I do most of my shopping online. I've ordered over 20 items so far from BoomStreet and I've been satisfied with all of them. Some of the electronics are cheap China knock-offs so be aware. But their customer service and delivery are prompt and their prices simply can NOT be beat.
barbarao18
January 6th, 2016
An order I returned to Boomstreet last December was never credited to my account and I lost the Post office tracking number. A customer service rep from this company did not let that stop her from helping me. She contacted the sending manufacturer to see if the item was returned. After verifying the return was received she credited my account. Most companies would not have dealt with this problem without a tracking #. Very satisfied with the service I received.
judys101
January 9th, 2017
I have been waiting for an order since July, I keep getting the run around from Boomstreet - Holiday in China, etc..... Now they refuse to even answer me. I will now be turning it over to American Express for a refund. Bye Bye Boomstreet terrible customer service.
jamesh262
January 25th, 2016
I thought the flickering light would look kind of natural in a neutral or yellow color, but when set on yellow to look kind of like a normal "vanilla" candle, as it flickers it doesn't stay that color - the dim goes to a green. I wasn't interested in all the rainbow colors, just wanted a smokeless alternative to natural colored candles.
johns1141
January 20th, 2016
I ordered wireless headphones. Shipment was slow, but I did get them. They would never take a charge, so I requested to send them back. They gave me shipping instructions (which cost as much as the product) and would only give me a credit, no refund. It seems to me that if I get a defective product, it should be the sellers problem and not cost me more than I paid. I will just throw them out - I don't need a credit at a company I will not do any further business with. I understand that things go wrong, but it shouldn't be at my expense.
timg57
August 9th, 2016
My bank account got hacked and the biggest purchase made was at Boomstreet.com . I imagine that they are in on stealing identities and scamming innocent folks. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM and watch your bank statements/online accounts for this vendor showing up. It will be a good indication that your bank account has been hacked into.
dgs6
August 15th, 2016
Terrible service. They don't ship the product and they don't answer emails. Got credit card charged reversed, but better to just stay away from them

I apologize in advance. I am not sure exactly what your issue was & I am NOT trying to be rude! I am an ACTUAL customer. I received my products within a reasonable amount of time and was VERY SATISFIED with my product. I DO NOT WORK FOR BOOM STREET!!!!!

By PHYLLIS H.