SewingMachinesPlus reviews

Tel: 800-401-8151
info@sewingmachinesplus.com

ilovem3
1/17/18

Dreadful experience speaking to Laura. This company had a guaranteed $1000 machine sale, but Laura insisted on reading terms and conditions to me, rather than emailing a physical copy, as requested four times during my conversation with her. Laura began to get angry on the phone with me and rudely snapped "well, you're wasting my time here." Far be it for me to waste anyone's time taking my money.
I'm distrustful of a company who insists on not sending a contract to you in writing. I've opted to order my machine from a different company.

sherib18
4/7/17

The sew steady tables are definitely worth the money and wait. Mine took about 4 weeks to arrive and it was well packaged and protected. Very happy customer and will be ordering through sewing machines plus in the future as their customer service and prices can't be beat!

kathyf54
4/6/17

Not knowing the model # of my industrial sewing machine they work great.I order L bobbins and work g r e a t!!!!!!!!

dorisw41
4/4/17

Received my order in great shape. No problems. Will use Sewing Machine Plus in the future. Excellent service, thank you.

elizabethh145
4/2/17

I expected to get 50 different colors, not 3 white, 2 black, 2 red. These colors are easy to get even tho I may use lots of these colors. For the money and the advertisement of most popular colors. I would not ever order thread like this again.

cynthiar52
3/28/17

The customer service I received from SewingMachinePlus was without a doubt the best ever. I wifi always go to them for all my quilting supplies.

paulr212
3/26/17

Purchased this product for my mom. She won't stop saying how happy she is with it! If you're in the market for a dress form this is a great option.

jillb69
3/26/17

Do not b e afraid of ordering from this company. I have ordered and had great service even when one thing I ordered didn't work out for my machine there was no problem with the return. Great company.

reginas36
3/25/17

I received my Dress Form a few days after placing my order. And I received the dress form cover a day later. I've ordered from SewingMachinePlus before and the staff is truly amazing. Very nice people and always helpful. I will order from them again.

nadines10
3/24/17

Ordered an expensive sewing table Mar 3. Sent query via site contact message and called twice to check order told it was drop shipped. Called to check again, said they were waiting for my phone number (phone number was in the two messages I sent). Receive notice Mar 24th that the vendor was "building" my table and mine would be the next after the one they were currently building and it might be shipped in a week. Not happy.,

marym478
3/20/17

I've ordered a number of things from Sewing Machines Plus and have been very pleased with the products and the customer service. Their website is easy to use and if a product is coming directly from them, it arrives quickly. If my order isn't going to arrive in a couple days, they let me know why (coming from the company the manufactures the product) and then tell you when to expect it. I ordered a sit down quilter from them (which I love) and they called to confirm that I knew what I had ordered and to explain when it would arrive and what to look for on You Tube to help set it up. I'll definitely order more supplies in the future.

dawns93
3/19/17

Excellent customer service always available by phone or email thank you for keeping prices reasonable and fair.

madeleines8
3/19/17

The price wast the lowest I could find, plus free shipping. The machine arrived ready to set up in the time frame they gave me. All around happy with the company and my purchase.

gailk37
3/19/17

It would have been helpful to know that my one missing item was being shipped separately by another vendor, rather than having to call. Other than that, I have always been totally satisfied with SewingMachinesPlus! :)

darryls12
9/16/15

Hemline Slate Blue Quilting Studio Collection Three Bag Trolley Set $229.00 seemed like a decent deal, but when it arrived it looked used. The metal framing was rusted and there was rust on the material inside the bags in some areas. The accessory bag had a bad snag in it. The sewing machine bag itself was also missing both end pieces that Velcro inside it. It's been two weeks since I brought this to their attention and still no replacement, although I was told it shipped over a week ago. I've made phone calls, sent emails, including pictures and returned the used bag and either they ignore me or lie to me. We're getting close to a month now since they took my money and still no bag. Buyer beware!

gaila10
8/14/15

Worst customer service I have ever seen. Called multiple times and left numerous messages all ignored. Did speak with one customer service rep who gave me misinformation regarding the financing company they use. Spoke with a woman regarding some information on a particular machine and she couldn't tell me what I wanted to know. She said they did not have the machine available so that she could look at it and answer my question, but that she did have the identical machine at home. Thought maybe she'd offer to check on her machine and get back to me - no such luck. I was totally ready to purchase this machine as soon as they would respond to my question on financing, but no one would respond. I purchased the same machine elsewhere for the same $$ and received it in two days. Will never "attempt" to do business with these people again.

evam28
8/4/15

I ordered from here years ago. I got my sewing machine from Joanne Fabrics store in person on sale, and I wanted some thread and other notions. But, Joannes notions can be pretty pricey. This site has excellent deals on most items and I used a coupon from retailmenot, so it was even cheaper!

Questions? Get answers from the SewingMachinesPlus staff and other customers.

SewingMachinesPlus?