Couling Sewing Machines

Couling Sewing Machines has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Couling Sewing Machines?

“Sewing needs - Customer Services”

LIZ O.
4/13/18

I have a VERY old Toyota sewing machine and recently I purchased some new drive belts for it, having fitted these I found my machine was having problems I contacted Couling Sewing Machines where I purchased the belts hoping to get some suggestions as to what I may have done whilst putting it back together (being they repair machine for a living amongst everything else they do, i did not hold out much hope!) HOWEVER I challenge anybody who dares to say the good old HELPFUL customer service is dead, because it is alive and well and living in Lincoln with this Company and a gentleman called Alan, he could not have been more helpful! My machine is up and running hopefully for another 30 odd years all thanks to you. With competitive prices, super fast delivery and this EXCELLENT Customer Service why would you go anywhere else for EVERYTHING you needs require! 5*

lizo3
April 13th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Couling Sewing Machines staff and other customers.

Couling Sewing Machines is a family run business having over 40-years in the Sewing Machine trade.

We have our own factory trained certificated Service Engineers who specialise in servicing and repairs.

Our High Street Shop has over 60 new machines on display for free demonstrations.

We keep the following in stock at all times;

SEWING MACHINES, EMBROIDERY MACHINES, OVERLOCKERS, EMBELLISHERS, HORN CABINETS, IRONING PRESSES, DRESS FORMS, MACHINE SOFTWARE, SEWING LAMPS plus so much more.

We carry an extensive range of spare parts and accessories catering for all the top brand names.

stevenc361
ALAN C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Couling Sewing Machines?

Have a question about Couling Sewing Machines?