A1vacandsew.net

A1vacandsew.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate A1vacandsew.net?

“Stitch Delight Dream Panel-Wonderful Class”

Lyn B.
3/12/20

I had a fabulous time learning new quilting skills on my Babylock Solaris at A-1. Jeanne is a great instructor and VERY patient. I had been hesitant to take this class due to my lack of experience in quilting, but since I love embroidery I decided to give it a shot. It was a piece of cake! I also became more familiar with some of the features of my machine that I rarely use. They use a projected image on a large screen at the front of the class so it's easy to see all of the instructions demonstrated without having to get up and crowd around 1 machine. I sure don't mind the 20% discount A-1 gives when you take their classes :)

lynb295
March 12th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
I have been a customer of A-1 for 15 years and have purchased 2 vacuums, a carpet cleaner and 4 TOL sewing machines in that time. I have always been treated fairly and honestly. The owners and staff are professional and friendly.

Products used:
I was happy to purchase the biggest DIME Snap Hoop and WonderFil thread at 20% off.

Questions? Get answers from the A1vacandsew.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A1vacandsew.net?

Have a question about A1vacandsew.net?