Sevenly

ResellerRatings
1 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Sevenly has a consumer rating of 2.77 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Sevenly most frequently mention customer service problems. Sevenly ranks 58th among General Apparel sites.

• Even my interactions with the customer service team were encouraging, light hearted and professional!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Sevenly?

“Sevenly serves causes”

serge s.
7/15/18

Sevenly is the smartest way to find greatest causes of the world. By purchasing an item anybody can easy participate in that great campaign

“Worst fulfillment”

Jess V.
6/9/20

Attracted by SGN merch and supporting charity, but what a failure. In this age of order delivery, the order took almost 3 weeks before it even shipped. Then it arrived broken. I sent it as a gift, so extremely disappointing. It looks like it may have been broken before it shipped. Don't use this site. There are other ways to raise awareness & support causes.

customer service (5)
serges11
July 15th, 2018

rebekahw9
October 8th, 2017

I enjoyed being a Sevenly customer. Even my interactions with the customer service team were encouraging, light hearted and professional! You can tell that, even if there are bumps along the way, this company Has a heart for helping others. So ill most definitely be a repeat customer!

deputyt
March 19th, 2021
• Updated review

After filing a complaint with BBB, in operations state, the vendor responded with apology and the item ordered was tracked and shipped. Received item.

Sevenly No Longer Cares About Corporate Reputation - Now Profit Seeking Only
March 4th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Previous review

Have purchased/donated to this organization since it began. Always knew it would take longer for its deliveries to arrive due to the structure of the organization. After receiving partial order, (No Copper Bracelet), 1st request for order status was responded to immediately and professionally. Follow-up requests ranging over two months with various customer service and higher corporate officers, including original responder, have remained unresponded to. I will now only purchase and donate locally to more trustworthy causes. Don't give them your money!

ryanw98
October 7th, 2017

Ella on customer service took great care of me. Totally excited about the new direction of this company!

jessv25
June 9th, 2020

coryp16
October 7th, 2017

First time I needed to reach out to their support and was happy with the results! Good company to work with.

rachels185
October 7th, 2017

Love wearing my story and creating conversion, artfully. People Matter and 22 shirts are my favs, and my Mountains are Calling cell wallet. SEVENLY ROCKS! Thanks for what you do -

marcc252
July 3rd, 2020

Sevenly makes some bold claims about doing good, high quality, and customer service. What they deliver, eventually, is a low quality Chinese made product and a lot of form letter excuses for not delivering as promised. Close to 7 weeks to receive an mug that was promoted as shipping in 7-10 days. When I contacted support to find out what the issue was I was given a new excuse every week, and I know several were flat out lies. The mug finally arrived with cracks in the glaze and proudly presenting it was made in China, probably the true reason it took so long to arrive and had some very unusual tracking information from USPS (as is common for an import drop ship company).
For a company that advertised community, I guess they really mean the Chinese manufacturing community.
There is still another item I ordered at the same time (7 weeks ago) that has not shipped and sevenly support hasn't been any help.
For the record, I don't have any personal issue with products made in China specifically, some can be good quality depending on the company ordering. But for sevenly to be drop shipping poorly made junk when they advertise all about helping our communities, that's pretty low.

nancym62
July 9th, 2016

I have purchased several items from sevenly. This review will be for the most recent purchase. Animal welfare issues are important to me and when sevenly had a tank available for rescue dogs, I was happy to purchase. I ordered a tank top and found it to take approximately 7 days to arrive. That was as expected. The shirt itself has a great design - sevenly has many great designs - but the material in the shirt is incredibly lightweight and somewhat flimsy. I was a bit afraid to wash it in a machine but it turned out fine.
Sevenly is on facebook which I where I most often see what new items they have available. I also get e-mail from them but am thinking of unsubscribing as I receive a few more than I care to.
Overall, I was happy with my last purchase and would purchase from this company again if something new catches my attention.

lynnv20
October 7th, 2017

I love Sevenly and how they create beautiful art to support causes that are so important to me. Theyre so kind and responsive and go above and beyond to help!

elizabethc222
October 7th, 2017

The shirts are super trendy and the artwork is really unique, plus the charitable donation made through each purchase is an easy way to give back!

paolak1
January 2nd, 2020

Horrible customer Service. My order still has not arrived and it has almost been a month. They told me it shipped but they don't have a tracking number. I've asked for more info twice and I have not gotten a reply. Do not purchase from this site. I'm likely going to contact my cc company and just do a charge back.

janem684
June 9th, 2020

Ordered a face make from Some Good News for a good cause. I never received it. Sevenly asked for a review, I told them. No response, no mask,...
I will never use Sevenly.

elizabethv30
October 7th, 2017

I've been a long time shopper with Sevenly, and I love that I can change up my look with cool, graphic tees that are cause-based. Win-win!

francil1
August 31st, 2020

Will take your money and create a shipping label, but never actually ship your purchased items. I have had two shipping labels created for a purchase over 3 months ago, but it is still "stuck in pre-shipping." And, no response to my demand for a refund. Huge scam.

nancyc634
December 19th, 2019

I received a note from their social media coordinator that she'd get back with me but nobody ever did. I ordered 18 days ago and still no word on ship date. So much for the great causes. I should have read the reviews about this company before I placed my order!

annag110
October 8th, 2017

From the quality of the clothing to the amazing customer support, I highly recommend working with Sevenly!

esmeraldam1
October 9th, 2017

I feel that naturally we all, in someway, want to do good in this world. I found that I could do that through Sevenly! I especially love being able to have something (a t-shirt) through giving that will inspire others to get involved!

kk336
June 7th, 2020

I was charged for my order immediately after I entered it online, but after a full month and an inquiry, the order goes "unfulfilled. Am concerned this may be a scam.

meemsc
June 23rd, 2020

Ordered 2 items on 5/18/2020. First one delivered in June but still waiting for 2nd item. Thought it was a great company but they don't know what they are doing. A USPS shipping label was created for my 2nd item on 6/7/2020 and I still haven't received it. Sevenly told me to contact USPS but it clearly says they have not received the item to ship. It's worse than trying to get a child to do something. They are inept and should not be donating $ to charities before they fill orders. Do NOT give them your money even if you think John Krasinki has something to do with them. If he does, SHAME on him. Next step is to dispute charge on credit card. They aren't smart enough to be ashamed.

feliciad56
October 30th, 2019

Don't order from this company. They are scamming people. I placed an order 9/23. It was supposed to text me an update when it shipped in 5-7 days. Nothing. I've sent emails. Messages. I have not recieved my order nor have I gotten an update about it. When they DO reply they telling me they are "looking into it". Nobody seems to have any info on my order. Decided to read reviews online and it looks like others have had the same issue. A few years back this was a great company. Not so much now. Guess I'll have to file a dispute with my bank. I've already filed a formal complaint with the BBB.

shawnab40
September 25th, 2019

I would not order anything from this company! Place an ordered over a month ago, and still have not received the $179 order that I placed! I sent several emails with absolutely no response! I finally reach them using messenger, and was told my order would ship this past Monday, have have requested tracking information several times and haven't gotten a reply. Wish I had read the review before I placed my order that it is a sham company! Luckily I used PayPal and am filing a claim against them! Do no order from this non company!

jennyl99
September 25th, 2017

I loved the concept. Placed order 9/2. Today is 9/25. I still have nothing. I reached out and kept getting said it would ship... I feel like this is a very disingenuous company. I have tried to cancel my order and was told I could not do that. Please be careful before you order.

kimberlyp50
November 9th, 2017

My students collected $ to get a thank-you gift for a fellow student who had created a wonderful piece for our Shakespeare Festival competition. I ordered the item from Sevenly that the students wanted and then we waited, and waited, and waited. I contacted them via phone 4 times, they never responded. They finally responded to an email. Finally, the order shipped. However, even though it says it was delivered (according to THEIR tracking system online) I never received the merchandise (someone was home all day) nor did I receive a slip from the post office saying the package could be picked up. I contacted Sevenly and they informed me the problem was mine and out of their hands. I am now waiting for a USP tracking number from them so that I can follow up with my local post office. I will not do business with them again.

ladonnac5
July 20th, 2016

I have ordered through Sevenly over 4 times in the last few years. After the first time, I knew I would not receive my order in less than a month. And I was okay with that. I tend to buy in my cause... Autism. I placed my last order with Sevenly in May of 2016. I veered off course and ordered a few gifts and 4th of July apparel. As of today, I have not received anything. I have used their site to create 7 inquiry tickets (received 5 generic responses), live chatted 3 times with promises to ship in 10 days and left several voice messages that went unanswered. Yesterday I wrote a negative review of Sevenly with the BBB. I also received an email from Sevenly yesterday morning declaring PARTof my $234 order had been shipped. As of a few minutes ago, the UPS tracking number provided in Sevenly's email is "not available at this time " I have never seen such a lack of customer service. I wonder if the charities they service even receive the customers $7.00 per item. It's shameful to present yourself as a champion for such things as autism, veterans, etc and not even so much as respond to the donors/ customers of those causes

Please don't order from here. You'll never get your order. I ordered on December 10th and paid for expedited shipping and I'm still waiting. Customer service says it shipped but they say they have no idea what the tracking number is. Their return policy is that they only take back damaged items. You can't return something if it does not fit, but it won't matter since you'll never get it. I just filed a complaint with the BBB. Please save yourself a headache and go to another business.

By paola K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sevenly staff and other customers.

Sevenly Outfitters | Expression Apparel and Accessories

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sevenly?

Have a question about Sevenly?