Review of Sevenly

Tel: 800-454-2975
support@sevenly.org

shawnab40
9/25/19

I would not order anything from this company!! Place an ordered over a month ago, and still have not received the $179 order that I placed!! I sent several emails with absolutely no response! I finally reach them using messenger, and was told my order would ship this past Monday, have have requested tracking information several times and haven't gotten a reply. Wish I had read the review before I placed my order that it is a sham company!! Luckily I used PayPal and am filing a claim against them!!! Do no order from this non company!!

serges11
7/15/18

sevenly is the smartest way to find greatest causes of the world. By purchasing an item anybody can easy participate in that great campaign

kimberlyp50
11/9/17

My students collected $ to get a thank-you gift for a fellow student who had created a wonderful piece for our Shakespeare Festival competition. I ordered the item from Sevenly that the students wanted and then we waited, and waited, and waited. I contacted them via phone 4 times, they never responded. They finally responded to an email. Finally, the order shipped. However, even though it says it was delivered (according to THEIR tracking system online) I never received the merchandise (someone was home all day) nor did I receive a slip from the post office saying the package could be picked up. I contacted Sevenly and they informed me the problem was mine and out of their hands. I am now waiting for a USP tracking number from them so that I can follow up with my local post office. I will not do business with them again.

esmeraldam1
10/9/17

I feel that naturally we all, in someway, want to do good in this world. I found that I could do that through Sevenly! I especially love being able to have something (a t-shirt) through giving that will inspire others to get involved!

annag110
10/8/17

From the quality of the clothing to the amazing customer support, I highly recommend working with Sevenly!

rebekahw9
10/8/17

I enjoyed being a Sevenly customer. Even my interactions with the customer service team were encouraging, light hearted and professional! You can tell that, even if there are bumps along the way, this company Has a heart for helping others. So ill most definitely be a repeat customer!

rachels185
10/7/17

Love wearing my story and creating conversion, artfully. People Matter and 22 shirts are my favs, and my Mountains are Calling cell wallet. SEVENLY ROCKS!!! Thanks for what you do -

coryp16
10/7/17

First time I needed to reach out to their support and was happy with the results! Good company to work with.

elizabethv30
10/7/17

I've been a long time shopper with Sevenly, and I love that I can change up my look with cool, graphic tees that are cause-based. Win-win!

elizabethc222
10/7/17

The shirts are super trendy and the artwork is really unique, plus the charitable donation made through each purchase is an easy way to give back!

lynnv20
10/7/17

I love Sevenly and how they create beautiful art to support causes that are so important to me. Theyre so kind and responsive and go above and beyond to help!

ryanw98
10/7/17

Ella on customer service took great care of me. Totally excited about the new direction of this company!

jennyl99
9/25/17

I loved the concept. Placed order 9/2. Today is 9/25. I still have nothing. I reached out and kept getting said it would ship....I feel like this is a very disingenuous company. I have tried to cancel my order and was told I could not do that. Please be careful before you order.

ladonnac5
7/20/16

I have ordered through Sevenly over 4 times in the last few years. After the first time, I knew I would not receive my order in less than a month. And I was okay with that. I tend to buy in my cause....Autism. I placed my last order with Sevenly in May of 2016. I veered off course and ordered a few gifts and 4th of July apparel. As of today, I have not received anything. I have used their site to create 7 inquiry tickets (received 5 generic responses) , live chatted 3 times with promises to ship in 10 days and left several voice messages that went unanswered. Yesterday I wrote a negative review of Sevenly with the BBB. I also received an email from Sevenly yesterday morning declaring PARTof my $234 order had been shipped. As of a few minutes ago, the UPS tracking number provided in Sevenly's email is "not available at this time " I have never seen such a lack of customer service. I wonder if the charities they service even receive the customers $7.00 per item. It's shameful to present yourself as a champion for such things as autism, veterans, etc and not even so much as respond to the donors/ customers of those causes

nancym62
7/9/16

I have purchased several items from sevenly. This review will be for the most recent purchase. Animal welfare issues are important to me and when sevenly had a tank available for rescue dogs, I was happy to purchase. I ordered a tank top and found it to take approximately 7 days to arrive. That was as expected. The shirt itself has a great design - sevenly has many great designs - but the material in the shirt is incredibly lightweight and somewhat flimsy. I was a bit afraid to wash it in a machine but it turned out fine.
Sevenly is on facebook which I where I most often see what new items they have available. I also get e-mail from them but am thinking of unsubscribing as I receive a few more than I care to.
Overall, I was happy with my last purchase and would purchase from this company again if something new catches my attention.

Questions? Get answers from the Sevenly staff and other customers.

Sevenly?