ScS.co.uk

ScS.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ScS.co.uk ranks 66th among Flooring sites.

How would you rate ScS.co.uk?

“Nice”

Lisa X.
1/16/18

We have bought 2 sofas we were in the shop quite a few hours, we were not pestered all the time or followed around. There was always someone near if we had any questions.The staff were all very helpful and would go there again.

“Stay away from scs”

James P.
10/26/20

Purchased two leather chairs £2400, after about a year the colour fsded and leather sterted to crease, both scs and the insurance we took out refused to replace or repair chairs saying it was wear & tear, pathetic service stay away from this company.

jamesp2413
October 26th, 2020
maureenw52
August 4th, 2019
My sister in law is disabled and ordered a recliner chair from SCS Wigan, she was initially told 6 weeks for delivery and after 4 weeks I called in to get a delivery date of 3rd of August, the chair had not come by 3 pm so my sister in law phoned the shop, at no time did they call her, she now has a date of 16th August. This was supposed to be a priority order due to her physical problems. It's unfair that she has paid good money for this chair and still doesn't have it, we will never shop there again.
johnsonh31
January 11th, 2021
Verified purchase
ScS is coning people every day from the minute you buy they lie to you con you, I was told several times free fitting on carpets when fitter arrived had to pay him or he said ill leave, sofas were faulty contacted scs they did not want to know ignore you mess you around they tell lies any think to not help you and leave you with faulty not fit for purpose sofas and carpets, the sofa you could feel wood digging into you carpet turned into holes within a week, court action to get money back if your reading this scs are a disgustingly vile company you should avoid, don't be fooled by there tv adverts that is the mistake my family did.

Tip for consumers:

Products used:

garyj358
December 6th, 2020
ScS sofas west midlands are a very bad company left my family with faulty carpets fake sofa lazy-boy they lie lie and lie more, mess you around play the blame game my family had to take them to court we won all our money back I would advise anyone to avoid these scs low lives like the plague.
jaym557
September 27th, 2020
Scs Suck At making sofas, I got a sofa bed & insurance for about £2,000, The top off the sofa keep coming off & the 10 year insurance it worthless, The only part scs is A Specialist in is bull$#*!, I hop scs go bust & out go out of business so they do not rip any one else off.
jamesc2966
December 5th, 2020
Went in store to place an order for a sofa and armchair in foam, replacing our old fibre sofa. Agreed throughout the entire process we wanted foam and actually got finance for the first time as this sofa was needed due to my partner being close to birth.

Finally delivered and its fibre. Rang store who said its been ordered in fibre and its £150 to upgrade to foam. Clearly in store adviser entered this incorrectly or there has been an issue down the line as we checked multiple times and agreed to pay the extra initially for foam cushions.

We wouldn't have ordered this incorrectly online, so why do we have to pay for an in store mistake?
Paperwork makes no mention of fibre or foam but now being asked to pay extra.

I'd honestly order online to make sure your order is correct, or go elsewhere. Customer support has been non existent.
wandar6
September 22nd, 2014
We are moving to our new house on the 24th Sept 2014. Signed an agreement with SCS carpet that carpet would be laid on the 16th. Endup master bedroom carpet didn't turn up on the 16th as agreed and we were told that it would be 6 days late. Then again, after 6 days the 22nd of Sept, the carpet didn't turn up even though we had confirmed with them twice that it would arrive. Tried to talk to the manager, of course, he wouldn't be around. We called at 3pm and was told that carpet just arrived their shop but there were no fitter willing to do a late job. 3 pm was too late for a one and a half hour job, I can't believe it.
Nobody bothered to inform us that no one was coming until we called. Then we were told that they would come the next morning.
How easy for them to change whatever day they liked. We are moving in the new house in 2 days but the master bedroom carpet was not ready, which meaned all the furniture couldn't be delievered. They just don't care. We had been waiting for whole day on the 22nd, then we have to go again the day before we move while we are supposed to do our packing.
Anyone wants to deal with SCS Carpet, please, take a second thought. There are a lot of carpet suppliers across the country. Please be smart! Pick the honest one.

Wanda Rand
lisax11
January 16th, 2018
stevena47
May 14th, 2016
Great product a laze boy sofa. Deliverd on time and in A1 condition. Delivery drivers were very helpful their names were Darren c and tony h. WOULD DEFINETLY USE AGAIN. S AND J Atherton from wigan lancs

Questions? Get answers from the ScS.co.uk staff and other customers.

At ScS Sofas, we offer great sofas at great prices and with up to 4 years interest free credit available, there has never been a better time to buy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ScS.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.0
Have a question about ScS.co.uk?