ScS.co.uk

ScS.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ScS.co.uk ranks 40th among Flooring sites.

How would you rate ScS.co.uk?

“Nice”

Lisa X.
1/16/18

We have bought 2 sofas we were in the shop quite a few hours, we were not pestered all the time or followed around. There was always someone near if we had any questions.The staff were all very helpful and would go there again.

“SCS ARE A CON”

Jay M.
9/27/20

Scs Suck At making sofas, I got a sofa bed & insurance for about £2,000, The top off the sofa keep coming off & the 10 year insurance it worthless, The only part scs is A Specialist in is bull$#*!, I hop scs go bust & out go out of business so they do not rip any one else off.

lisax11
January 16th, 2018
stevena47
May 14th, 2016
Great product a laze boy sofa. Deliverd on time and in A1 condition. Delivery drivers were very helpful their names were Darren c and tony h. WOULD DEFINETLY USE AGAIN. S AND J Atherton from wigan lancs
jaym557
September 27th, 2020
wandar6
September 22nd, 2014
We are moving to our new house on the 24th Sept 2014. Signed an agreement with SCS carpet that carpet would be laid on the 16th. Endup master bedroom carpet didn't turn up on the 16th as agreed and we were told that it would be 6 days late. Then again, after 6 days the 22nd of Sept, the carpet didn't turn up even though we had confirmed with them twice that it would arrive. Tried to talk to the manager, of course, he wouldn't be around. We called at 3pm and was told that carpet just arrived their shop but there were no fitter willing to do a late job. 3 pm was too late for a one and a half hour job, I can't believe it.
Nobody bothered to inform us that no one was coming until we called. Then we were told that they would come the next morning.
How easy for them to change whatever day they liked. We are moving in the new house in 2 days but the master bedroom carpet was not ready, which meaned all the furniture couldn't be delievered. They just don't care. We had been waiting for whole day on the 22nd, then we have to go again the day before we move while we are supposed to do our packing.
Anyone wants to deal with SCS Carpet, please, take a second thought. There are a lot of carpet suppliers across the country. Please be smart! Pick the honest one.

Wanda Rand
maureenw52
August 4th, 2019
My sister in law is disabled and ordered a recliner chair from SCS Wigan, she was initially told 6 weeks for delivery and after 4 weeks I called in to get a delivery date of 3rd of August, the chair had not come by 3 pm so my sister in law phoned the shop, at no time did they call her, she now has a date of 16th August. This was supposed to be a priority order due to her physical problems. It's unfair that she has paid good money for this chair and still doesn't have it, we will never shop there again.

Questions? Get answers from the ScS.co.uk staff and other customers.

At ScS Sofas, we offer great sofas at great prices and with up to 4 years interest free credit available, there has never been a better time to buy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ScS.co.uk?

Have a question about ScS.co.uk?