Review of ScoreBig

Tel: +1-877-726-7324
customersupport@scorebig.com

jessicag175
1/26/19

We used Scorebig to attend the Timbers vs. Real Salt Lake soccer game. Seats were pretty awesome as we were only 2 rows up from the field. It was so easy to use Scorebig and the price was great! We loved the game

maryettay
11/24/18

So happy to get tickets for my favorite play, Hamilton, in NY! Rates were way cheaper compared to other online ticket hubs and transaction is fast and easy. Just a few minutes and you have ur seats! Thanks again, ScoreBig!

chrisg473
11/21/18

The venue was beautiful as expected. MSG most certainly a place to visit. NY was a great time. Good music, good seating, great cost.

curtisv6
10/29/18

had a stressful experience, bought tickets for the whole family (14 of us), to go to the last game of the season, Red Sox vs. Yankees. Had already purchased and received 10 tickets, but had to wait until almost the last minute to receive the last 4 tickets (was told that the seller was the hold-up, because they did not make the tickets available until after many attempts to contact), a stressful experience.

patriciah367
10/20/18

I ordered tickets for Big Daddy Weave and Brandon Heath Concert. Tickets delivered quickly and ease in purchasing.

kevinh422
9/23/18

I ordered tickets for a Braves game from Score Big. It was a very easy process and worked better than expected. We got a great price on the tickets and had awesome seats. The only issue we had was it rained at the game which obviously is not Score Big's fault

davidh1202
8/24/18

I had a ticket for Jeff Lynne's ELO in Los Angeles that I purchased the day they went on sale. I did not get a very good seat but I was just glad to a ticket. As the show got closer I really wanted a better seat since the band probably won't come through again so I went to ScoreBig to get a better seat and I did! Lower level seat!

chelseys16
8/15/18

Easy, convenient, affordable.....what more could you ask for? Find tickets quickly, make the purchase, print them out and you're good to go!

alig48
6/11/18

I ordered tickets from ScoreBig two days before a concert with express delivery. Tickets weren't overnighted and delivered 4 hours before the event and 1 hour before Fedex closed. Never got the tickets and ScoreBig was not helpful in the least.

mikew476
6/6/18

Took a little longer than expected, but I received the tickets just fine. Admin fee is high. Mostly everything went fine.

jordanr58
4/18/18

super easy............. i don't really know what else to say....... just here to buy tickets....... which was really easy bc of this company.......

johnp977
4/14/18

They send you an email and let you know the tickets are coming, and sure enough, there it was in my in-box.
Love dealing with these guys/gals.

John
Marshfield, WI

gabep13
4/3/18

Easy to buy tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets

jhovanag
3/31/18

I would defenetely use ScoreBig again. It was easy to use and paperless. I am going to recommend this site to friends.

paule296
3/15/18

I was able to enjoy a great time with two of my grandsons. The tickets were shipped promptly and received in plenty of time prior to the event

laceyw7
3/14/18

Such a good show...would love to see them again
Staff was great so friendly might even go back tonight

howards75
3/13/18

So when I ordered tix from Scorebig the website said I would get 10% back on the order. I assumed the discount would automatically apply. Wrong assumption. Turns out you have to jump thru several hoops to get the discount. Well I missed that part and didn't get it. I placed the order and turns out once you do that there is no going back to correct the order. I called to try to get this fixed and "sorry we can't do that". I tried to cancel the order and same thing. So word to the wise.....be very careful when ordering from this outfit. I won't ever be using their service again. Complete ripoff. PS: I had to pay for the tix now for a concert a year from now!!

suzannes70
3/11/18

I guess I didn't read the fine print... I was not aware the tickets would be FedEx to me to my home address. I'm sure they were frustrated when they had to make 3 trips to deliver the tickets. Thank goodness FedEx is persistent!!

charliem76
3/7/18

Electronic tickets weren't transferred until about 5 hours before the event which made things very tense. Took two phone calls to ScoreBig support to get info on when the tickets would be delivered. More communication and detailed ticket tracking would be an improvement.

elisec15
3/7/18

I've used Score Big quite a few times. It's easy, and they are very reliable. Never had a problem.

stephenf62
3/4/18

this order had BIG problems. Problem 1 when the tickets finally arrived into my wizards app there was no useable barcode. Problem 2 Score big didn't realize this. problem3 took almost an hour to fix this and wasn't fix till the very last minute 16 hours before the event.

valeriem74
3/4/18

I was not able to get in the game bc I printed off a copy of my ticket and AA center would not accept it! The box office said I should have received an email from either the team email or Ticketmaster with an electronic scan. I never got one so they would not let me enter. I PAID FOR A FREAKING GAME I DID NOT EVEN GET TO WATCH!!! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! HAD I KNOWN THAT PAPER TICKETS WERE NOT ACCEPTED THERE I WOULD HAVE CALLED AND SET UP THE PROPER PROCEDURE!

danm225
3/2/18

Ticket prices are amongst the lowest but fees are a bit higher than the other sites. After purchase the delivery/transfer instructions and time frames were relatively unclear and did not fulfill my expectations. Fortunately the ticket transfers happened quickly and with no problems largely because it was handled via Ticketmaster transfer.

brianc232
2/28/18

Very cool opportunity to secure Dodger Spring Training Baseball Seats! The kids really enjoyed the tickets and the experience.

ireneg34
2/28/18

I was having difficulty printing my ticket for "The Flying Dutchman" so I called the number provided. The individual who answered was extremely helpful in helping to resolve my problem printing at home. He listened patiently to my rant and resent my ticket. Thanks to him my evening was delightful.

Questions? Get answers from the ScoreBig staff and other customers.

ScoreBig?