Review of Scorebig

Tel: +1-877-726-7324
customersupport@scorebig.com

vincentm61
12/13/17

We took a bite out of the Senators 5 to 0. My party had a great time being their first Sharks experience. It will leave a lasting impression and wonderful memories.

jermainec17
12/5/17

The best play Ive seen so far. Never heard of it until a few months ago so I was unsure if it would be as good as the ones I saw in New York or Chicago but it was even better. Also the stage sets were amazing!

quinceg
12/5/17

Horrible experience!!! I had difficulty with seller addressing my issue with not being able to transfer tickets to game. As a result my game day experience was not what I had expected. I was on hold with my ticket tracker for 1.5hrs.

gordonj9
12/3/17

It was an awesome game. Id get tickets from them again. Wish the prices were in Canadian dollars instead of American.

jon4843
12/3/17

Very disappointed by your lack of transparency regarding fees. In excess of $50 USD per ticket is outrageous for a service fee. Really my $179 ticket (which i thought was a bargain) was $229 as stated on my ticket. Be more transparent and you'll get better ratings.
On the plus side, the customer service on the phone was very helpful.

deec69
12/2/17

The site was easy. Fees a bit steep but discount applied to make a reasonable price. Tickets were delivered on date stated. However, since we werent home they went to local Fedex and that took some time to connect and pick up. If Id waited til day prior to game, wouldnt have had tix. But worked out. Overall, would purchase from the site again.

danm209
12/2/17

Purchasing processing on the site was easy and fees were lower than I have seen, but unfortunately the tickets were counterfeit and we were turned away at the event. After a few days of phone calls and emails, I was able to ultimately get a full refund but this was unfortunate because I was taking an out-of-town guest to the event. The site has no way of verifying the validity of ticket you might purchase so you are taking a chance of getting counterfeits if you buy here. The actual ticket seller (MB Tickets) was the real group at fault on this and they admitted that they had given me copies of tickets they had already sold to another customer. Giant mess - avoid it somehow if possible.

conniev11
12/1/17

It was very confusing on how tickets are delivered & how to accept the tickets because they come from another party. I didn't know to accept the tickets from the other party so it was a long process to have them cancel my order and reprocess our tickets. Finally got things figured out.

charleneh22
11/28/17

Amazing and spiritual. It helped my personal ghosts that are always in the back of mind. I have the Christmas spirit, everyone in the program were
extremely talented and crowd pleasing..Thanks

almab52
11/28/17

My daughter loved it, my wallet cried :)Show was great, no problem with tickets and our seats were really nice. I did find out that seats next to us were selling for more than 50 % less than what i paid so that was little bit disappointing

keithd61
11/27/17

Scored some good tickets .. Never heard of this site until yesterday .. Will def try it again in the near future .........

jimh208
11/26/17

I never received my ticket I ordered and had to buy another ticket at the game. I checked before I left my hotel and it said it was still processing

davida401
11/24/17

Easy transaction and great tickets. I would definitely compare prices with Scorebig vs the big boys when looking for tickets.

andrewv54
11/23/17

I found my tickets but had to use another site to see the view from the section.
I ordered the tickets and was shocked at the fee per ticket and the process charge for the order.
I ordered but the order did not go through. Then I ordered again with another address and it went through but I was charged twice. After a few days the second charge dropped from my credit card.

dg122
11/22/17

I bought tickets for my niece and sister to see Janet Jackson as an early Christmas present. They arrived early for the show then shortly thereafter another couple showed up with the EXACT same seats (tickets). I paid over $400 for tickets that were either FAKE or sold twice!

eileenh30
11/22/17

seart was sold to another person leaving me with no seat not sure how this could happen but i was scammed. PleSe let me know options

ivyb32
11/14/17

The ticket broker was horrible to deal with didnt receive all the tickets at once. When I reached out to them they told me it was sent... five tickets delivered with three different emails and the tickets were comp.

jodiec32
11/14/17

These were literally the best seats I've ever had to a sporting event. Thank you for making this possible!! We had a great time!!

enikok
11/14/17

I have now used this site for 2 NFL games and have definitely gotten better deals than my friends. It is the best site for savings to big events. I would highly recommend it!

annes138
11/13/17

Trustworthy, stayed in communication till I had the tickets in my hand. Will use them in the future.

ashleym229
11/13/17

The show was awesome, she started off with some of her newer songs but when she got to the hits ..... omg left every one screaming her name

kaylag22
11/10/17

The transaction was kinda scary at first but the guy was super nice. Kept in contact the whole time til I got the ticket. Overall a great way to get tickets

johni258
11/6/17

I wasnt really sure how the ticketsless thing worked. When I got to the game they swiped my credit card and printed out my tickets at the door.

sarahm362
11/5/17

I was able to purchase two tickets to see the Foo Fighters. Not only were the seats great, but I received my tickets instantly from ScoreBig. Their service was great and I would use them again in the future

ashleys239
11/4/17

Scorebig was a great site for tickets because of the "name your own price" gimmick or that the price listed was the price you pay. However, it is now nothing more than a ticket master lite. Disappointing.

Questions? Get answers from the Scorebig staff and other customers.

Scorebig?