ScooterDepot.us

ScooterDepot.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ScooterDepot.us also ranks 18th among Scooters sites. The most common issues with ScooterDepot.us are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ScooterDepot.us?

“DOESN'T APPEAR LIKE A LEGIT COMPANY”

Michelle V.
6/30/15

If you go to their website... scooterdepot.com, you will see that they advertise a showroom, Warehouse, etc, (MotorSports Depot) located at 5590 E. Jurupa St Ste. B Ontario, CA 91761. I went there in person and it was empty. I called and nobody answered. I finally called their Chino, CA number and that was out of service. I got a hold of their parts department and they said that they don't have a showroom. I informed them that they advertise it on their website and then asked where they were currently located so I could come look at a trike (such as advertised on their site- even stating that the one I wanted "is currently in stock"). He said I couldn't look at any in person and that they only sell on line. I let him know that I lived local near their warehouse whether it be in Ontario, CA or Chino, CA (as advertised) and he still said they didn't have any bikes I can look at. This whole website appears shady- especially after going down in person and my phone conversation with them. I was looking forward to coming home with a trike today. Very disappointing!

michellev13
June 30th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ScooterDepot.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ScooterDepot.us?

Have a question about ScooterDepot.us?