Review of ScooterDepot.us

inquiries@scooterdepot.us

1 Review From Our Community

michellev13
6/30/15

If you go to their website...scooterdepot.com, you will see that they advertise a showroom, Warehouse, etc, (MotorSports Depot) located at 5590 E. Jurupa St Ste. B Ontario , CA 91761. I went there in person and it was empty. I called and nobody answered. I finally called their Chino, CA number and that was out of service. I got a hold of their parts department and they said that they don't have a showroom. I informed them that they advertise it on their website and then asked where they were currently located so I could come look at a trike (such as advertised on their site- even stating that the one I wanted "is currently in stock"). He said I couldn't look at any in person and that they only sell on line. I let him know that I lived local near their warehouse whether it be in Ontario, CA or Chino, CA (as advertised) and he still said they didn't have any bikes I can look at. This whole website appears shady- especially after going down in person and my phone conversation with them. I was looking forward to coming home with a trike today. Very disappointing!!

Questions? Get answers from the ScooterDepot.us staff and other customers.

ScooterDepot.us?