Review of Upzy

Upzy reviews

hello@upzy.com

yusufa34
9/15/19

I purchased a Summit cold brew dispenser from Upzy, and am extremely pleased with the product. I've been researching different dispensers for months, and finally settled on Upzy because they answered my emails with the most promptness and thoroughness. Product came in 6 days, and was in beautiful condition. Thanks guys

razar1
7/29/19

Found out about upzy through a friend, who told me they had some great mopeds. Purchased a taotao atm through them, and it came beautifully! I was impressed cos they had liftgate services included in the free shipping, and so the moped came direct to my house in 6 days. No complaints, and would recommend upzy to anybody else

katiej88
7/4/19

bought an aog pedestal grill from upzy, and i couldn't be happier. best prices, and free shipping to boot. we use this in our backyard within a housing complex, and it does its job and more. my daughter's a vegetarian, and we were even able to grill whole corn on the cob and asparagus on this thing. thanks for the great product

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Thanks for the great review Katie! We're glad you love your grill :)
jayt146
6/16/19

I've owned and used Go-Ped scooters for 15 years, and am a gas scooter enthusiast. I discovered Upzy a year ago, and kept them in the back of my mind. Finally a month ago I decided to purchase the Riot, and Upzy by far had the best prices. I emailed them, and received a response within half an hour (no joke). They are friendly, professional, and assisted me with all their questions. It was obvious they've been selling Go-Peds for a while, as they're able to answer my dorky questions. I ordered, and the scooter came from California (I live in New York) in a week. Really happy with my purchase, and super happy with my Riot! Would order from Upzy again

Tip for consumers: Email them and they respond fast

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Thanks for your great feedback and review Jay! We do pride ourselves on responding to emails as fast as we can :). We're so glad you're enjoying your Go-Ped Riot Scooter. Happy riding!
ceciliam58
6/9/19

I've been searching for a high quality lawnmower for sometime, and heard of this brand called Masport. I searched everywhere online and couldn't locate one that delivered to the USA, I only found some Australian sites. I stumbled on Upzy and saw that they had quite a Masport collection available, so placed my order. My SPV 3-in-1 mower came in 5 days and was in perfect condition and a real joy to use! Thank you for providing a high quality product that shipped for free and keeps my garden clean ;-)

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Hi Cecilia! Thank you so much for your fantastic review and your kind words! We're so glad you're enjoying your Masport lawnmower :)
robertz114
6/3/19

I bought a TAOTAO BULL 200cc ATV from them, and boy do they ship fast! Ordered on a Tues, and it came to my doorstep 2 days later on a Thurs! They shipped out from the California warehouse and I'm in Nevada, so guess that's why it arrived so quick, but boy was that awesome! I love the Bull, it looks fierce, and puts out some serious speed. Prices can't be beat too. Overall, I'm very pleased with my ATV, and can't wait to go offloading all summer!

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
The TaoTao Bull 200 is an amazing ATV! We're happy you love your purchase, and thank you for the great review!
aifuwao
5/25/19

Hello! Ordered a Belize Buddy Trike so I can go for rides with me nephew. The Trike itself was durable and high quality. The seat in the back is enough to fit 1 other adult, although you can prob squeeze in 2 kids back there. I do all the pedalin' ! The orange frame suits us nicely, perfect for riding in Georgia. Hmm now if only they sold more accessories with this trike.... Overall really happy with the product, and would do business with Upzy again

emilyt109
5/22/19

I researched a lot of websites when I was looking for an e-bike, from Amazon to other niche websites. I was impressed by Upzy the most as they had a user-friendly site, and ultimately the most reviews of the Nakto Camel bike that I wanted. The prices were also the best that I've seen (they had a promotion when I bought mine, so make sure to look out for that). My Nakto got delivered in 4 days (fairly fast) and I absolutely love it!! It looks more expensive than it is, and the step frame is perfect for me. I take this bike out with my husband (who has a Pedego) and together we get a lot of admiring looks. Would buy the Nakto all over again. Great value, great customer service, and fast delivery. Thanks Upzy
-Em

Tip for consumers: Look out for promos

toma319
5/16/19

bought a little pocket bike for my 7 yr old's birthday, and he tears around the backstreets with it. they do a price match guarantee, and answered my email asking about safety concerns within 8 hours. great responsiveness. thanks upzy, ill come back during christmastime

zoem43
5/14/19

I want to thank Upzy for taking the time to deal with all my incessant questions on the Berg Go2 I ordered. They answered all my emails point-by-point and in a quick fashion as well. I've never had a store's customer service respond so quickly before. Best prices, and the best gift I could've bought for my daughter. She's very happy with it!

davidh1703
5/5/19

I bought a bike and now they're asking for another $50 seems kind of odd to me some people might call it extortion

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Hi David. Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. As per our correspondence, this was an extremely rare one-off case. Nonetheless, we took full responsibility and ownership for your order. As per your request, your order was immediately canceled and refunded in full.
We are striving to improve everyday as a family-owned business, and greatly appreciate your support!
Thank you for your patience and understanding :)
stevel535
4/10/19

I ordered a rower from these guys, and there was a slight hiccup with my order as I input the wrong shipping address. I quickly emailed them and they emailed back almost immediately (within the hour) to acknowledge that they will change my shipping address and that it won't ship to the wrong place. Thank God for that!

The rower came in about 6 days (a little longer than I wanted), but not too bad. Came in great condition (couple of dings in the box, but that's probably UPS shifting stuff around). Now I have a rower in my home gym and it's awesome! Thanks for the awesome Rower and product Upzy :)

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Thanks for your kind words and feedback Steve! We're so glad you're enjoying your rower :)
darleneg53
3/18/19

I ordered an electric bike but before I did, had a few questions about their shipping and particular product, I got a response in less than 24 hrs, and they were very personable and professional.

After ordering they communicated with me as to delivery and any additional questions I had.

I had no issues and so happy I found them!

shannonm242
11/19/18

i bought a riding pony for my daughter and we absolutely adore it. for any parents out there that aren't aware of these pony toys, they are perfect for your young one. my daugher is 5 and we gave it for her birthday, and she won't stop riding it! the only issue i have is that delivery took a little longer than expected at 7 days, but otherwise the pony arrived new and defect-free! taking away 1 star for the longer delivery time -S

annel184
10/28/18

Very pleased with the pacific hand crank bicycle! Not many places sell this, but after doing some research decided to purchase it with a coupon code. Very easy to get this up and running. Quality frame and tires. I was pumping my arms and riding this around with ease (even went in some mud). My one recommendation is to do a little bit of research before deciding this is the right type of hand bicycle for you. For how much it costs it's a great investment.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to check for coupon codes! They always have some kind of promotion running, it may be easy to miss sometimes on top of the page.

dougs192
10/27/18

This company (Upzy.com), is a disgrace to the global online business market.
They assume no responsibility for anything they sell.
Do not purchase anything from this company. You will regret it!!!

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Hi Doug, sorry to hear about your situation. We looked at your order and saw it was fulfilled successfully. You requested getting a new free motor (which fell under your warranty period), and we were more than happy to oblige and ship it to you for free, no problem at all. However, when we informed you there was a slight wait time on this motor (which was out of our control as we had to wait for it to ship from overseas), this wasn't to your satisfaction, and that was when you wrote this review. For full transparency, here is a screenshot of our email exchange:

Kindly let us know if you'd still require assistance. You can reach out to aftersales@upzy.com. Thank you very much!
mateod3
10/14/18

Oh, and not good if the manufacturer happens to be Prodecotech, who are certainly 'polite' enuff (if you can even get ahold of 'em). Like with my electric bike, which is nice enough... but took over 4 months to arrive, along with lotsa 'the dog ate my homework' kinda lame excuses the whole time. Then when it finally did arrive, was immediately apparent the battery already had 'issues'.... which they're 'unable' to replace, supposedly because they're waiting for the 'next batch' from Taiwan (what, like they don't even have a single battery left)?! And you can forget about any help from Upzy, who'll just tell 'ya to keep trying to contact the manufacturer (lol)!

Response from Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Hi Matt,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. As we are an online retailer and ProdecoTech is the manufacturer and shipper, your ProdecoTech bike was shipped out and delivered directly from the current ProdecoTech warehouse in Florida. The manufacturer-direct shipping ensures that customers always receive the absolute lowest prices.
Regarding your order, we are still in communication with ProdecoTech as part of our aftersales service and want to assist you the best way we can. We truly appreciate your time and patience during this process. We do admit they are difficult to get a hold of at times, especially the right person. I believe you also spoke to ProdecoTech directly regarding the battery situation.
Right now, we DO have a new replacement battery allocated for you on their next shipment, so at this point we'll just have to wait for the battery to arrive. We will continue to monitor your order and let you know of any updates. Thank you very much!

Best,
Upzy Team
bradp79
6/19/18

Performer JC26X

I bought the 30 speed JC26X after trying out various other models. Ultimately what tipped my decision were the great reviews that I read on this model, and that it was a fraction of ANYTHING else that had similar components! Sure it's made in Taiwan, but that doesn't mean it's not a great machine. Assembly was a bit on the tough side, but if you're like me, who loves putting things together, it was fun to do. Make sure you measure your xseam before purchasing one though, I'm a 41" and was well within range.

The seat is comfortable and the only downside that I can think of was the slightly longer lead time it took to get to me, it took about 10 days to reach me. Customer service was prompt and courteous. I don't get what other reviews are harping on about, you can't really find any online stores nowadays that even bother to return a phone call, let alone an email, so they get an A for effort.

Overall, a great value recumbent tadpole that's perfect for novice or intermediate riders!

jamesm1122
4/16/18

I ordered an atv off these guys last may, and it came in good cond-ish. asked them if they could send me a manual as the box didn't come with it, so they did. overall, good purchase and super solid atv.
-JM

maryp248
3/13/18

had a bunch of questions before putting in my order. good to see a company that actually takes time to respond to my questions. ordered a byk balance bicycle and couldn't have been more pleased. would order again, as long as prices stay good

willl60
3/9/18

I ordered a berg grantour racer 4 seater from them and couldn't have been more pleased. spoke to a lady on the phone who explained to me the different models available and that it was in stock and available to ship. ordered 1 and it arrived about a week later- arrived in great condition, and rides like a dream. we're now the envy of our entire community here in FL!

Recommended by a friend and loved their product selection

By Raza R.

got an aog grill, great prices, definitely a real company

By Katie J.

Hi Jose. We do not have anybody named James working at Upzy. The phone number you mentioned 562-777-1700 is also not a number associated with us. Please reach out to us at hello@upzy.com if you have any questions.

By Upzy -., Upzy Representative

HI Zane, sure what's the item you're looking at? You can also email us at hello@upzy.com. Thank you :)

By Upzy -., Upzy Representative

hi Stephen! Yes we have that in stock and ready to ship. Please click on this link: https://www.upzy.com/collections/upzy-products/products/mototec-1200w-48v-electric-powered-trike-mt-trk-1200 It will ship to you for free in the lower 48 states with no sales taxes. Any further questions, feel free to ask :)

By Upzy -., Upzy Representative

Hi Pamela! Thanks for your question. We ship the PW-4x4Q directly from the manufacturer, so we adhere to each manufacturer's warranty policy. We do not provide onsite service/repairs since we are online-only, however we do provide the manufacturer's full warranty. For the PW-4x4Q, there is a 2 year warranty on all parts and components.

By Upzy -., Upzy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Upzy staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Upzy