U.S. Small Business Administration

U.S. Small Business Administration

U.S. Small Business Administration has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. U.S. Small Business Administration also ranks 11th among Affordable Care Act sites. The most common issues with U.S. Small Business Administration are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate U.S. Small Business Administration?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

garryj27
May 27th, 2020
In the middle of a global pandemic, the SBA has denied my company's loan / "grant" - lol due to a low credit score. Congress passed into law that ALL small business would receive a grant of 10,000. The SBA then violated the new law by changing the rules to 1000 per employee. Then after waiting MONTHS for an answer from the SBA, we were issued a denial letter because of a few late credit card payments from over four years ago... Funny how the SBA can defy congress and nothing is said, meanwhile people are going out of business.
mileidysw
July 29th, 2020
Someone applied with my SSN for a loan I reported to SBA and other agencies and they did cancel the fake application active mine through customer service apparently because I called again and that customer hostile representative never did. Customer service look like they ar untrainned properly and with a sense of power over callers
jonasl12
November 11th, 2013
http://www.sba.gov/healthcare is the place you need to go to learn more about the Affordable Care Act. I am including the link here because I do not think sitejabber has the ability to review individual links and only entire websites. This is a good starting place to learn about the Affordable Care Act and how it will affect your business. The most important part of the website as it pertains to health care reform is located here along with downloadable pdf files. I would just read all of these to begin understanding the entire process. http://www.sba.gov/content/affordable-care-act-training-materials
billw789
August 25th, 2020
I could write an essay and dealing with the SBA. SBA been one of the worst government agencies I've ever dealt with. I was approved for an SBA loan three months ago. Still have not received the money that I signed for and I was approved. That I was told would be in my account in 3 to 5 days. I have listen to four different account representative give me 20 different stories. And always tell me don't worry you'll be getting your money we just need to send it back to your account. I have talk to people at the SBA that I've got fired and left go without the SBA picking up their email or their phones leaving Go for days and weeks wondering why no one would answer me when it turns out he Attorney\representative that was working with me doesn't even work there anymore. Now they say they reinstated new guidelines and I have to reapply remind you I have all the approved paperwork I signed up as a personal guarantor for Loan,
The paperwork shows that the timeframe of the 30 year loan is already working away at the Fre. Upon year I've already lost three months without even receiving the money I was told the loan will be funded within 3 to 5 days and now after three months they're telling me I need to reapply because They have new guidelines. They have now asked me to Sign what would be fraudulent documents requesting tax returns for the Llc company wasn't even existence for the time lines for the register tax returns. This is the most messed up federal run program I have ever seen in my life and I can assure you they are driving people in a bankruptcy instead of helping them. Good luck on receiving your money. And if you've received it within the timelines you are blessed.
shantellee1
August 5th, 2020
For the biggest portion of SBA, I know they are very helpful in helping people establish and run different small businesses. They help you with loans and different issues that you might have with your business. My issue today Iwith them, is that the website is not working that you can apply for the application of the covid-19. It
Will not allow you to get past the first page it's it's just locked and that's my only issue with SBA
isaelb
August 11th, 2020
Over Three months ago I submitted my application for a loan for my small business which was approved after having signed and accepted the conditions. This is the date(three months) that the money has not yet been deposited in my business account, on my first call(one month after application) to confirm what happened the answer was error in routing number and that was a personal account okay. The route was changed, the account number was changed to a business account. Two months later after several calls the same. They tell me to call the bank. I been to the bank three times and the answer is the same SBA have not deposited the money. I sent two emails to the SBA customer service department and they haven't event had the grace to communicate with me back.It's a shame that small businesses like mine have to suffer abuse of this powerful government institution and less in the middle of this moment of crisis. SBA.gov exists to provide assistance and help to small businesses. We are the reason for its existence. We pay for its existence. SBA work for us and not the opposite.
nonyab18
July 25th, 2019
The Small Business Administration has a resource website offering SNIPPETS of info for people starting out and building small businesses.

There's an option to be paired with a mentor and on the site is a statement that someone will try to call you twice and the third attempt will be email.

You cannot submit your request without entering your phone number, even if you tick the selection that indicates you prefer to use email.

It has been 3 weeks and I have not been contacted by anyone. If I have been, they never bothered to leave a message (absolutely IMPERATIVE in business; NO ONE answers calls on their mobile phone they don't recognize).

I have never received an email, either, so it seems this site is some sort of government tax write-off for uncle Sam; something thrown together to give the appearance of being helpful, but no working parts.

The links: I fit the women's veteran category, so I signed on with the Chicago chapter, and was slammed with emails from every state involved because the owners say there is no way to be on the mailing list for one city. FAIL.

This site is mostly worthless, in my opinion. Like any government agency that would consider ME worthless, it's a loop of specific unspecified (you read that right) data that still has to be verified state by state, city by city, and business category by category.

More frustrating trouble than it's worth, especially since the robocalls have increased exponentially since submitting my contact info. Not surprising.

It is my opinion.it is far from providing the service for which it was created.

By Isael B.