SavingUMoney.ca

SavingUMoney.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SavingUMoney.ca ranks 44th among Coupons sites.

How would you rate SavingUMoney.ca?

“Give me more”

Micha B.
5/5/16

Seems I've found a site that's truly local. Found a coupon for Cynthia's Chinese restaurant. It's a little on the expensive side but now I could afford it. There are other good deals I'm going to try too.

michab8
May 5th, 2016

kateo2
July 13th, 2011

I really like this site. I went there at first to find coupons at the grocery store, but instead, I found (and used) coupons to get the car fixed, restaurants, clothes, new roof, and just got a great deal for a day at the spa for my girlfriend and I.

I'll bet I've saved over $300 in the last 5-6 months!

Questions? Get answers from the SavingUMoney.ca staff and other customers.

On-line coupons, best deals and savings for restaurants, stores, services and more offers in Newmarket, Aurora, Barrie and other major cities in Canada.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SavingUMoney.ca?

Have a question about SavingUMoney.ca?