SAT NAV

SAT NAV has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SAT NAV ranks 269th among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate SAT NAV?

“No refund money, not respond on my emails! AVOID!”

Colin H.
7/3/20

Be careful fraud! I have order version 2019-20 and receive the version 2017-2018 and I contact the seller and he send me the new one and promised what this version 2019-20 but the second disc not working, I try to contact with him and now he ignore all my emails! When you order from him, check the disc in your PC and check when files are made, it is a will made in 2016! It is a non professional person and looks like 100% scammer. If I don't get an answer from him, I will report him to citizen advice as this is a scammer!

colinh133
July 3rd, 2020
Be careful fraud!
It is a non professional person and looks like 100% scammer.

alexp643
July 30th, 2020
The DVD isn't working Rusty send me the second one and second with the same problem and he stops responding to my emails and I don't know how to return my money.
The discs look like he makes it at home with the printed label on eject printer

Questions? Get answers from the SAT NAV staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SAT NAV?

Have a question about SAT NAV?