SAT NAV

SAT NAV has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SAT NAV ranks 349th among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate SAT NAV?

“No refund money, not respond on my emails! AVOID!”

Colin H.
7/3/20

Be careful fraud! I have order version 2019-20 and receive the version 2017-2018 and I contact the seller and he send me the new one and promised what this version 2019-20 but the second disc not working, I try to contact with him and now he ignore all my emails! When you order from him, check the disc in your PC and check when files are made, it is a will made in 2016! It is a non professional person and looks like 100% scammer. If I don't get an answer from him, I will report him to citizen advice as this is a scammer!

colinh133
July 3rd, 2020

Be careful fraud!
It is a non professional person and looks like 100% scammer.

alexp643
July 30th, 2020

The DVD isn't working Rusty send me the second one and second with the same problem and he stops responding to my emails and I don't know how to return my money.
The discs look like he makes it at home with the printed label on eject printer

zbigniewk8
April 15th, 2021

Further to reply from Rusty
I did mistake that I have not read previous bad reviews. He uses the same tactics and excuses for all unhappy clients. I have not found anyone who finally get refunded. PLEASE READ BAD REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING!

My CCC satnav stopped working and after some correspondence with Rusty I decided to buy repair disc from him. I also bought DVD disc with some updates. We have agreed in written that if repair CD disc does not do the work I can send it back for full refund but not DVD update which was fair.
As repair CD failed to repair my CCC I have sent it back first class with a proof from post office. I have been asking Rusty few times but originally he kept saying he has not received it yet, then that he will do refund when he get the disc but finally stopped replying and just ignored all further correspondence. I have been buying from his company for over 5 years now so was led to believe he does not going to break our agreement.
I can imagine that majority of good reviews came from happy clients which were not expecting any problems either with repair or installation. However please be very careful with this company in case of any issue, they will not keep the word, do not expect any refund even if it was agreed before buying
Kind Regards, Zibi

Questions? Get answers from the SAT NAV staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SAT NAV?

Have a question about SAT NAV?