This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Salsashoesuk.co.uk

Salsashoesuk.co.uk

Salsashoesuk.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Salsashoesuk.co.uk also ranks 581st among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Salsashoesuk.co.uk?

“I purchased a pair of dance shoes from this site and...”

Debra C.
4/14/13

I purchased a pair of dance shoes from this site and can say they are genuine. They are UK based so you won't get any customs officer trying to collect taxes from you. Quality of product was good and delivery within two working days. I would recommend them to anyone.

debrac8
April 14th, 2013
I purchased a pair of dance shoes from this site and can say they are genuine.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Salsashoesuk.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Salsashoesuk.co.uk?

Have a question about Salsashoesuk.co.uk?