SalonSupplyStore reviews

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418, US
service@salonsupplystore.com

lolam29
6/6/17

Tried valid Paypal account with valid attached credit card and two other valid credit cards and payment would NOT go through. Got at least four separate stupid reasons. No match. Address does not match zip code. Transaction declined. Order not processed. SUCKS.

stacyr59
6/1/17

I ordered a tanning tent from The Salon Supply Store on Amazon. The store clearly had horrible communication with Amazon. I bought the tent, waited over two weeks for the tent. No tent watched it on Fedex said it was on its way stil. Never came. I looked on Amazon tent said its on the way to me but was delayed. Considering I run a tanning business and I have clients waiting to tan this was very frustrating. So I called the store and they told me they refunded the money to me a week ago because the store was out of stock. Meanwhile Amazon and FedEx are saying its on its way. So The Salon Supply store was very rude poor communication skills and overall an aweful experience. I will never shop with their store again because it was very poor communication skills, rude attitude on the telephone when I called and an overall aweful experience. If you would like an easy, well organized pleasant experience and get your items on time then DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE AT ALL.

carlah13
2/28/16

My experience was wonderful. Easy to order, arrived timely, I love all the colors I have used, but have not used them all, am sure I will be delighted.

sabinat4
2/25/16

I received everything individually wrapped,on time.Even though I had to give them a different shipping address,the last minute..I am very happy with your service guys!I wish you all the best in business!

isabellet

;)

heathere16
2/25/16

I would buy from them again. Fast delivery of product

trinhl
2/24/16

The shipping was fast, my order wasn't damaged . The only thing that bother me is my hair steamer does not have a detail instruction so I have to look up on YouTube to see how it work .

gabrielal4
2/24/16

Great

elizabetho35
2/21/16

Great transaction and easy to work with. Got the product when they said I would.

jimmiek7
2/21/16

Could not have been a more pleasant experience

nikkis34
2/19/16

Dad's Christmas present. He didn't think it worked right, but once we stirred the solution up each morning it does great.

erikah12
2/19/16

Easy shopping, but some key items (for me) were out of stock.

adriellya
2/19/16

Drama free purchase, just the way I like it.

shannonc54
2/19/16

I ordered 2 Gelish nail polishes from Salon Supply - one was broken and one was the wrong color. Will not order from again.

michellet78
2/19/16

Great price, quick delivery, can't wait to try it out

jeanettee4
2/19/16

I love the product and the service.

danelleo
2/18/16

I was saddened by my experience with this company. Their processes for sending the right parts are awful. I own a salon and spa and needed a tree, they sent to the wrong post twice and then when they finally realize what they did they informed me that they did not have the proper pieces to send. Needless to say I was out of a tray for over two weeks, I ended up having to buy one from salon centric. The lady I spoke with made no effort to make it right, and seemed frustrated with me because I kept getting the wrong piece

cristinak1
2/18/16

I bought two nail polishes & they are great!

sarap45
2/18/16

I received the nail polish salon rack and I was very satisfied. The product is very sturdy and worth the money. It came quickly and it is now on the wall holding lots of bottles of polish.

gabriellal3
2/18/16

I ordered my Ardell Demi Wispie fake eyelashes from Salon Supply Store because of the great price they offered! Half the price than the cost in stores! My order came just as expected and in a timely fashion. Will continue to order from here!

angiel28
2/18/16

Very pleased witht the replacement. Original was damaged while shipping and replacement was sent right away. Thanks!:)

melissap54
2/18/16

I've ordered from Solon supply store a couple times now and will continue to. Great prices and fast shipping.

marsham19

Pleased

jennim6
2/18/16

I expected a longer wait time on my order as I'm from Canada, but a month later and didn't have anything yet. I ordered after the holidays, but maybe that was still a factor? Anyway, got in contact with the company, which is okay, but 24 hours to get a reply is a bit inconvenient. So was offered to re-order or get a refund, so went with the refund for now. Took two requests, but it did get done, so that's that.

It was an experience that took patience, but I'd probably try to order again, just get a tracking number next time.

mariam227
2/18/16

Decent price, fast shipping, but, the product was not as described! It's supposed to strengthen nails and it made my nails even more brittle, and soft than before and even made my nails peel. Terrible product! I will never order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the SalonSupplyStore staff and other customers.

SalonSupplyStore?