This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk

SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk also ranks 610th among Shoes sites. The most common issues with SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk?

“Buyer Beware”

Angela M.
6/29/15

Looks like a professional site, until you dig a little. The refund page has nothing on it. The shoes I bought were way too small, I tried to contact by email using their address but this kept being returned.However they can email YOU if the payment does not go through. I would not bother with this site and just a get a bargain from elsewhere that will accept returns and communicate with you.

angelam48
June 29th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk?

Have a question about SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk?