This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk

SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk ranks 629th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk?

“Buyer Beware”

Angela M.
6/29/15

Looks like a professional site, until you dig a little. The refund page has nothing on it. The shoes I bought were way too small, I tried to contact by email using their address but this kept being returned. However they can email YOU if the payment does not go through. I would not bother with this site and just a get a bargain from elsewhere that will accept returns and communicate with you.

angelam48
June 29th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk?

Have a question about SalomonShoesOutlet.co.uk?