Saffire Blue

Saffire Blue has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Saffire Blue ranks 390th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate Saffire Blue?

“I ordered soap-making and hand-cream making supplies”

Sara D.
4/2/14

I ordered soap-making and hand-cream making supplies. Every thing came, just as described, and pretty quickly, too. The shipping fees were fair. All in all, a great shopping experience.

sarad20
April 2nd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Saffire Blue staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saffire Blue?

Have a question about Saffire Blue?