Review of Rockler

Tel: 800-279-4441
info@rockler.com

charlesf211
2/11/19

A company this big should get products out much faster when ordered on line. I will just drive to a box store close to home to get what I need.most on line store orders go out the day i order them

johnf866
2/7/19

I ordered a branding iron that came with a voucher for the brand iron. I received the brand iron promptly. However, it was bent. It would not brand straight. I called Customer Service and they said they would get back. They emailed me and told me to take pictures send them to Rockler then they would send them to the vendor and see if he could figure out what is wrong-it is bent. After 2 months of getting jacked around, they told me the would send a UPS label and I could return it for a 25% restocking fee-not anywhere near their 100% guaranty that is on the site. If they do send the label, the 25% fee will be the last dime they get from me.
If they have it, someone else does, I will find that someone else. Beware of what you order from Rockler

danielb106
5/21/18

This was a first for me. I recently received an inquiry from Rockler asking if I would be willing to help a customer who was considering purchasing an item that I had previously purchased. While I was unable to answer their question I was able to make a suggestion. Recognizing that to a certain extant I was doing Rockler's job I thought that by putting one person in contact with another it gave us the opportunity to feel better about our fellow man/woman. I would feel better for helping someone and they would feel better knowing that someone cared enough to try and help. Win win.
I like the spirit of the company.

sharonz6
2/10/18

I didn't notice the length of shipping as I'm not a contractor and not in a rush, but after an long search at Home Depot and Lowes with little luck, I found hinges and table extension stuff that I could not find elsewhere. Exactly what I need. I also got answers to questions on the site about what I needed and why you can't just stick legs on a table without a table apron. I never knew what those things did! Perhaps I could find all of this stuff cheaper on Amazon, but I might not get exactly what I needed or the quality. I will keep buying from these guys. If I run into delivery problems with another order, I will revisit my review. However 5 stars today!

nathang46
12/1/17

I will not buy from Rockler unless I go to there local store, and I don't go there very often because its an hour away. I used to order online from them but there shipping is extremely slow and unreliable. I've complained to them about and I guess they just don't care. So no more Rockler for me, unless they get there stuff together I'll take my money some where else.

gregp59
8/11/17

They do state on their website to allow 7-10 days to deliver. TRANSLATION: We will take 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS to get your items to leave our (or some other company's) warehouse. Have ordered from other woodworking suppliers that routinely ship in half the time at twice the distance from me than Rockler. Don't expect anything to happen fast with this company except them charging your credit card.

tilat
5/17/17

I posted a previous review stating that negative reviews may are not posted.
Shortly after my post rockler contacted me ( i believe it was from my earlier attempt to contact them).

Long story shortened, it appears that the site may not interact with mobile devices (i had used an iphone6). It appears like rockler is receiving the review, but rockler does not receive it. The site even does an email confirmation.
I should mention i could not order using my mobile device. At the time, i did not associate that with a possible site problem.

stevec199
3/18/17

order oscillating jet sander on 03/06/17 called back two weeks later only to be told the jet order was to big for 3 party vendor JPW to fill. The item is back order till 04/20/17 in the meantime Rockler is making interest of my money .

kp77
10/4/16

I got a four poster bed hated the posts reminded me of unicorn horns but, was gonna deal with it as got it from a used store, so started surfin net and finally came up with name of item i needed and lead me to site above
Got my 4 end fpr poster foot and head board, i love them they are perfect, did take 14 working days to get here, but well worth the wait and were in my price range.

michaelv49
10/10/15

One of the better sites to order hard-to-find woodworking tools and materials. I've purchased rolling workbenches and router bits, and the some hardware pieces that you just can't get at the general home improvement center. It's one of my favorite sites to shop for woodworking items.

Tip for consumers: Always research an item before buying. Sometimes you might find an item cheaper elsewhere. But often, you won't find those specialty items anywhere but here.

billm41
12/5/12

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT WEB-SITE TO ORDER FROM ,,IF YOUR A WOODWORKER
LIKE ME. GREAT QUALITY, FAST SERVICE...

Questions? Get answers from the Rockler staff and other customers.

Rockler?