Review of Robinhood

Robinhood reviews

support@robinhood.com

michellep342
2/13/19

Hi there I lost about $40,000 of my life savings to robinhood binary.luckily for me I had already been made aware of their scam service so i did not increase my investment from $40,000 .after about 4 months of searching ,I contacted a refund company I meet in a tech summit and got my money back in 10 working days even after my account was closed and deleted.Do not give up on the hope of getting your money back.You can reach me on PETMICH432@GMAIL,COM and I would point you in the right direction.cheers

horacea6
10/15/18

Robinhood.com has made investing very simple and rewards you if you invite those new customers to the site and they start with just $5.00 you both can be rewarded with a stock that can be worth up to $1000.00! Save money just on no commissions alone. Give Robinhood.com a second llook.

zayng
9/29/18

They get the job done for smaller traders who don't care or need much tools. Its a good place to start for those learning, but once your skills grow u need a real platform and broker.

samirp3
7/22/18

Lost thousand of dollars trading binary option through GToptions , couldnt withdraw my investment not to talk of my winnings. I had to hire a refund solution professional from binaryoptionrefundnow(at)(Tutanota)(dot)(com) they recovered (80% of my investment) happy to help other traders going through this. binaryoptionrefundnow(at)(Tutanota)(dot)(com)

ronw82
3/18/18

This investing app is the best! There is no minimal to start your account. Also there is no fees to buy stock or maintain your account. Fees for selling stocks depend on the S.E.C and FINRA.

andyg54
7/11/16

A simple clean organized efficient app for trading stocks. Best of all free trades. I don't know how they make money but all I know is I'm getting a good deal. I can buy one share at a time and not have to worry. Financial sites always risky but I can personally say that robinhood is the best for trading stocks.

vickin3
10/10/15

They really care about you and your business!.

kevinf21
2/27/14

Robin Hood, a startup backed by Google Ventures allows you to trade stocks for free from an app on your phone. They promise to keep trading free and only sell margin trading, developer API access and fees from stock exchanges. Who knows if Robin Hood will stick to its word about keeping stock trading free, and who knows if it's a good things if investors trade more often because of low fees, but in the meantime, enjoy the free trades!

As a basic member of Robinhood, there is help available regarding navigating through the app, how to buy and sell stock, and etc. Robinhood gold members may enjoy more helpful benefits. The great thing about Robinhood is there is no minimal to start your account.

By Ron W.

Questions? Get answers from the Robinhood staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Robinhood