Roadwaywholesaletire reviews

johnnyb102
johnny b.
4/12/18

this is the only place offering the size tire i needed and shipping wasn't too steep with an overall large selection of tires on the site also.

josephc123
Joseph C.
4/12/18

Would be easier if matched sets (different front and rear) were available when selecting tires. Many sports cars, such as the corvette, have different front and rear tire sizes and it is a bit of a pain to have to search for two different size tires and hope I can find the right tire size from the same manufacturer for both front and rear.

Do you offer a military discount?

michaelm1477
michael m.
4/12/18

I was very pleased how easy it was to view products and prices are cheaper then tire rack. Thank You

jackieb133
Jackie B.
4/12/18

This is my second time ordering tires for my scion tc from roadway wholesale tires online and have no complaints. Always have my tires and can't beat their price and great service!! Highly recommend them and will continue to buy my tires from them.

robinl115
Robin L.
4/12/18

I shopped for tires first locally. I\'ve bought well over a hundred tires from the local tire guys. They all laughed and said that I was wasting my time and their prices couldn\'t be beat when I told them I would look online before I committed to an order. After finding Roadway online I went back to the local guys with Roadways printed quote to see if they would even come close to roadways price, they couldn\'t even compete. They\'re not laughing anymore. Update: recieved the tires on time, no defects, no problems. Very Satisfied!!!!!!!

stevea165
Steve A.
4/12/18

easy quick transaction super fast shipping better price than tire rack. will return for my next set of tires thanks

larryn55
Larry N.
4/12/18

It was quite difficult to recover from one small mistake while entering billing/shipping info, but I can't find these tires cheaper anywhere else so it was worth the effort.

chadh60
Chad H.
4/12/18

Roadway Wholesale Tire had the best price that I could find including tirerack. The tires were shipped to my house in WV in a few days. I'm very happy with the sale, and will definitely use Roadway Wholesale Tire again in the future.

geraldv23
Gerald V.
4/12/18

I was concerned because of the price,no reason for concern.I placed the order after noon on Wednesday and received it on Friday the same week.I will and have recommend to everyone

donnao38
Donna O.
4/12/18

I have been purchasing from you guys for years. Always been a pleasure. Thank you for keeping it simple.

vicb16
Vic B.
4/12/18

I\'ve shopped with you in the past and had nothing but a great shopping experience, enjoy the unbeatable prices and super fast shipping.

garyk142
Gary K.
4/12/18

Called and tried to order by phone before going to work. Can't use work computers for our own use. Answering person was curtious even though couldn't help. Assured me that tires would still be available when I got home and have low popularity now.

josephm179
Joseph M.
4/12/18

I would have liked to shipped to a diff address from my home, but i was unable to list two addresses :(

chrisg139
Chris G.
4/12/18

I had some problems creating my user account. The site kept redirecting me back to the same page.

Aside from a minor checkout issue, I received my tires much sooner than I expected. The price was great and the shipping cost was lower than I anticipated. These tires are not very common, so I can't just go to a local shop to get them. I was pleased to not only find them at Roadway Tire, but that they were a very reasonable price.

At the end of the transaction, I'm an absolutely satisfied customer and I'll be sure to recommend them to both people that have my car/tire combination and anyone who generally needs tires at a good price.

Thanks!

carlosf68
Carlos F.
4/12/18

This was one of best purchases I have ever made. This is the second purchase I have made here and I will probably be buying more tires in about 7 months for my car!

brittneys24
Brittney S.
4/12/18

The checkout system seemed a little clunky, was not able to go back to verify the order without starting over.

guym72
guy M.
4/12/18

Im an internet buyer so when I send an e-mail I expect to get a reply. I dont think I should have to call to get my reply

jamess440
James S.
4/12/18

Hope the delivery of the purchase will go as well as the purchase itself. The delivery did go as well, I recieved the tires when promised. I am very happy to get the tires I wanted at a reasonable price... Thanks!!!!

geraldb66
Gerald B.
4/12/18

Lowest prices with easiest site to navigate! Best on the internet!!! I saved $70 (even with shipping charges)over dealer prices here! I have told family and friends about this company and will purchase from them again when I need tires!! Thanks for a great deal!!! Jerry Brown

amandas313
Amanda S.
4/12/18

I was very pleased with the whole experience, the tires came in 3 days and were very affordable. Thank you.

shalai1
Shala I.
4/12/18

wonderful service and great prices. only one complaint. i ordered tires on sunday and printed out the transaction reciept with the order number and everything. the transaction must have gotten dropped or canceled because i wasn't billed and it wasn't saved on my profile so i had to re-order. no biggie though compared to the price i'm getting the tires at. i will shop here again.

dougb116
Doug B.
4/12/18

They had exactly what I needed, I ordered it and it came quickly at the price they quoted. Very satisfied with the whole deal. Doug

markh425
Mark H.
4/12/18

I have ordered tires before from Roadway. Always an easy transaction. The browsing and ordering process is very straight forward and not complicated like some sites.

karens445
Karen S.
4/12/18

I've purchased from you in the past, was delighted with product and delivery. Have recommended you to several people. Keep up the good work !

markl318
Mark L.
4/12/18

It seems that west of the Rockies the big "Online Tire Dealers" have an agenda. Simular to the old bait and switch. I was trying to buy Bridgestone Potenza 960AS RFT for my wifes Mini. Thier response was to take my order and then start to have problems finding the tires, even though they had it in thier online catalog all the time. Then they would call and try to upsell me to Michelin, Continental or Yokahama. All this took place over a two month time period. I was very frustrated until i found "Roadway Tires" on the net. Thier located in Pompano FL. They showed they had 8 in stock so i took a shot and ordered 4. It was easy squeezy, i got my receipts in less that 30 minutes. Had them ship them to my local Big O's, took five days by UPS and cost $**. Thier prices were the best on the net. I will always use them now.

Mark

Questions? Get answers from the Roadwaywholesaletire staff and other customers.

Roadwaywholesaletire?