Review of Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera reviews

4,104 reviews with 1 star

gonnyg
9/12/19
When something is wrong with whatever you bought, they wont fix it. I had dust in my lens. They did not want to find out what caused this, they asked a lawer to warn me, of i dont remove review i Will be in a lot of trouble.
Response from Rhino C., Rhino Camera Representative
Fungus or dust is not included in manufacturers warranty, they took this lens to a competitor to sell it who stated that they did not want to buy it because of this reason, the lens is 18 months old and is an external zooming lens, which means dust and other substances can get in compared to an internal zooming lens. This wasn't present at point of sale and has developed in the 18 months since the person has owned, the warranty by the manufacturer on dust or fungus is clear and an example of someone who exactly the same lens and same problem with dust can be seen here: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/37511188

Fungus cleaning can be seen here: https://www.nikonimgsupport.com/eu/BV_article?articleNo=000005459&lang=en_GB&setRedirect=true

And recommendations of how to reduce dust from happening by Nikon can be seen here: https://www.nikonimgsupport.com/eu/BV_article?articleNo=000006437&lang=en_GB&setRedirect=true

Following this persons comment you set out to write negative reviews to damage our business because we would not pay to clean or repair the lens, which if it is not under warranty we would not do. We have tried to resolve amicably but the person refuses to accept that dust/fungus could happen to their lens, however the Nikon 18-200mm does have a history of this which can be seen on any search engine.
gilletv
GILLET V.
5/17/19
J'ai acheté un objectif Nikon et il n'était marqué nulle part que c'était une boite blanche et pas une Nikon... d'ou un doute sur la qualité du produit et la provenance. Du coup le prix était trop cher de 200 à 250 euro par rapport à d'autres sites qui sont beaucoup plus clair sur la boite.

Futurs acheteurs, faites attention
gerardr29
Gerard R.
12/20/18
Het heeft al met al ruim 17 dagen geduurd voordat ik de bestelling heb ontvangen.
Dit lag niet aan Rhinocamera maar aan DHL waar om onverklaarbare redenen het pakje verdwenen is.
Rhinocamera heeft er voor gezorgd dat er een nieuw exemplaar werdt opgestuurd.
Dat was wel een prima service.
billc331
8/6/18
I absolutely regret having ordered in Rhinocamera.nl just to safe a 100 bucks. Their service is absolutely depressing. I was under the impression that I ordered a product from a Dutch website, so that would result in the delivery of a camera with a Dutch wall plug. The camera that arrived was equipped with an English DC charger adapter and a freaking travel adapter. So you order a camera of almost a thousand euros, and then Rhinocamera sends you a foreign version with a super cheap looking 50 cents alibaba travel adapter. So there you go, a super sleek small compact camera but you have to bring two rather large adapters, a power adapter from a different country in a travel adapter to convert it back. It's as if you are on a permanent involuntarily vacation.
Additionally they didn't send the 64GB SD card that I ordered and when you call them about it they say "write an email".
I tried to get the right power adapter from them, then two weeks later they send me a power cord. Then when I emailed them again with a picture of what they should have send, they say they can't provide the part. I give up, they don't care about their customers, they just shuffle boxes.
Don't waste your time, order somewhere else!
krisc75
Kris C.
4/30/18
Service beneden alle peil, onbeleefd, leugens over verzending die pas 8 dagen na bestelling plaatsvond en uw mensen bleven beweren dat het al die tijd onderweg was. Weigeren van trackingnummer door te geven, enz...

Prijs was interessant, service en snelheid levering beneden alle peil.
marcb114
Marc B.
4/26/18
Het product was veel te laat geleverd waardoor de lens niet kon op reis. Ondanks de extra kost voor express zending was de levering een week later dan de website aangeeft.
dominiks8
Dominik S.
3/31/18
Betreft bestelling 746180, hiervan is maar een gedeelte geleverd. na herhaaldelijke vraag, wanneer de rest geleverd zal worden, komt geen duidelijk antwoord. Op mijn mails, Live Chat en telefoons krijg je geen antwoord. Ik heb al duidelijk aangegeven dat ik de ontbrekende dingen dringend nodig heb.
Deze moeten absoluut voor 5 april geleverd zijn.
wautierm
Wautier M.
3/21/18
I try twice to pay with my visa card.
The transaction was abandonned twice.
Could you check that my account has not been debited.
Call me on *******720
hermanh32
Herman H.
6/29/17
Complete scam that is covering the fact this is a foreign company working without a tax bill. When you learn about this later you come to the conclusion that you paid too much.
db169
D B.
6/29/17
Online shopping doesn't work on Google Chrome (standard browser in my opinion), product description is non-existent.
Paid for express delivery but the product was delivered far more than a week later (!), Rhino suggested to reimburse the "express delivery"...
Customer service online doesn't speak Dutch correctly nor does it speak decent English. Customer service by phone is never accessible in Dutch and in English they actually pointed out it all was my mistake ... not very customer minded in my opinion.
Never shopping on Rhinocamera.nl again I'm afraid!
paulv99
Paul v.
6/29/17
Ik blijf bij mijn eerdere opmerkingen.
Jullie vragen het ordernummer, maar dat kan ik hier nergens invullen.
Het taalgebruik blijft voor jullie een moeilijk punt, maar doe dan niet net of jullie een Nederlandstalige supportafdeling hebben...
rd132
R d.
Aantrekkelijke prijs.
I did'nt receive my camera in the first week after my order.
After contacting RC said the order wasn't in the systema and they would send a replacement.
After asking what went wrong RC-rep became hostile.
After a message demanding my product or my money back I received my product. It was then almost three weeks later.
gerardd29
Gerard d.
6/29/17
Time after time my creditCard payment is refused by Rhinocamera. In the end I had to pay in another way, so my purchase (for me a large amount!) won't be insured automatically. The bank doesn't know what's wrong. Not a good first impression.
Response from Rhino C., Rhino Camera Representative
Hi, Credit card declines are determined by your card issuer (visa/mastercard), Rhinocamera cannot decide whether to refuse or accept your card, this is a decision made by financial institutions.
jeffd185
Jeff D.
6/29/17
De velden van het afrekenen zijn veel te kort en bij heen en weer bladeren gaat er vanalles mis. Ik moest mijn adres 6 keer invoeren en allerlei inkortingen verzinnen om zeker te weten dat het adres straks op de orderbon komt te staan.
En er ontbreekt een bedrijfs-veld!
4K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rhino Camera