Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 4,536 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhino Camera also ranks 45th among Camera sites.

• Contact with customer service (in Dutch) went smoothly.
  • Delivery time quite short and corresponds fully tout my expectations.

• On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option.
How would you rate Rhino Camera?

“Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory”

anonymous I.
3/7/20

Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory. The service and delivery where perfect. So we stay friends....

“On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is...”

Teun B.
1/17/20

On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option. But apparently not. That was a bit disappointing.

Reviews (4,536)

customer service (8) delivery time (10) shopping experience (6) 10 days (5) het product (13) asn bank (3) overzichtelijke website (4) good price (14) scherpe prijzen (5) quick delivery (5) 3 days (3) 1 week (6)
db169
D B.
Verified purchase
Online shopping doesn't work on Google Chrome (standard browser in my opinion), product description is non-existent.
Paid for express delivery but the product was delivered far more than a week later (!), Rhino suggested to reimburse the "express delivery"...
Customer service online doesn't speak Dutch correctly nor does it speak decent English. Customer service by phone is never accessible in Dutch and in English they actually pointed out it all was my mistake ... not very customer minded in my opinion.
Never shopping on Rhinocamera.nl again I'm afraid!
gerardd29
Gerard d.
Verified purchase
Time after time my creditCard payment is refused by Rhinocamera. In the end I had to pay in another way, so my purchase (for me a large amount!) won't be insured automatically. The bank doesn't know what's wrong. Not a good first impression.
rhinoc1
Rhino C. – Rhino Camera Rep
Hi, Credit card declines are determined by your card issuer (visa/mastercard), Rhinocamera cannot decide whether to refuse or accept your card, this is a decision made by financial institutions.
rd132
R d.
Aantrekkelijke prijs.
I did'nt receive my camera in the first week after my order.
After contacting RC said the order wasn't in the systema and they would send a replacement.
After asking what went wrong RC-rep became hostile.
After a message demanding my product or my money back I received my product. It was then almost three weeks later.
wautierm
Wautier M.
March 21st, 2018
Verified purchase
I try twice to pay with my visa card.
The transaction was abandonned twice.
Could you check that my account has not been debited.
Call me on *******720
billc331
August 6th, 2018
I absolutely regret having ordered in Rhinocamera.nl just to safe a 100 bucks. Their service is absolutely depressing. I was under the impression that I ordered a product from a Dutch website, so that would result in the delivery of a camera with a Dutch wall plug. The camera that arrived was equipped with an English DC charger adapter and a freaking travel adapter. So you order a camera of almost a thousand euros, and then Rhinocamera sends you a foreign version with a super cheap looking 50 cents alibaba travel adapter. So there you go, a super sleek small compact camera but you have to bring two rather large adapters, a power adapter from a different country in a travel adapter to convert it back. It's as if you are on a permanent involuntarily vacation.
Additionally they didn't send the 64GB SD card that I ordered and when you call them about it they say "write an email".
I tried to get the right power adapter from them, then two weeks later they send me a power cord. Then when I emailed them again with a picture of what they should have send, they say they can't provide the part. I give up, they don't care about their customers, they just shuffle boxes.
Don't waste your time, order somewhere else!
hermanh32
Herman H.
Verified purchase
Complete scam that is covering the fact this is a foreign company working without a tax bill. When you learn about this later you come to the conclusion that you paid too much.
4.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

rhinoc1
Rhino C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhino Camera?

Have a question about Rhino Camera?