Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 4,701 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhino Camera also ranks 44th among Camera sites.

4,087

• Contact with customer service (in Dutch) went smoothly.
  • Slow shipping and the website could be a bit more upfront on the delivery time before the customers order.

• On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option.
How would you rate Rhino Camera?

“Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory”

anonymous I.
3/7/20

Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory. The service and delivery where perfect. So we stay friends....

“On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is...”

Teun B.
1/17/20

On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option. But apparently not. That was a bit disappointing.

Reviews (4,701)

customer service (8) delivery time (11) shopping experience (6) 10 days (5) het product (13) asn bank (3) overzichtelijke website (4) good price (15) scherpe prijzen (5) quick delivery (5) 3 days (3) 1 week (6)
anonymousi762
anonymous I.
March 7th, 2020
kunnemanr
Kunneman R.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
A little more information / description and specifications with the article listings would be helpful and increase my satisfaction to five stars.
reurinka
Reurink A.
June 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was for the first time I bought from Rhinocamera, not knowing if this would be a good move. Now I can say I am very satisfied. Delivery take more time than other shops, but maybe that was do to corona time. I am happy and for sure the prices and after sales information perfect. Thanks
Anton Reurink from the Netherlands.
saschas20
Sascha S.
June 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slow shipping and the website could be a bit more upfront on the delivery time before the customers order. But that helps with the prices and I accepted this.
Otherwise absolutely fine.
erikv50
Erik V.
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Lovely to see the major discount in comparison with other dealers. It is my first purchase at Rhino Camera and I hope that I am getting a good quality lens.
miriams74
Miriam S.
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
My regular brick and mortar store didn't want to match your prices, so I'm ordering directly from you for the first time. So far my experience has been great.
jchb
JCH B.
March 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
The articles are excellent at a very competitive price. In my case it took 5 weeks before the order was complete. So have some patience.
Ordered Canon 70-200 2.8 L IS USM III lens after 1 week, and received the UV filter after 5 weeks
harv
Har v.
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
1 st timer, for me anyhow. Mail contact was separate from Chat contact. This is confusing and should be altered.
For the rest: correct and pleasant. Delivery very fast.
Be aware that all brochures, manuals etc are in English.
wilb10
Wil B.
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick response after order. Camera arrived on the given date. Camera was carefully packed. Very satisfied.
hendrikn6
Hendrik N.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very competitive and so far no problems encountered, also in the past with an order in 2014 and one a few years later everything very satisfactory.
rafaels221
Rafael S.
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easier to find description of the product (for example, the package deal with the camera includes a camera bag, but no description is given about the bag)
georged145
George d.
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
No link the the package have been sent.
Package have been sent with other transport organization as mentioned.
No direct answers to a call, looks out of order.
But answer within an hour with email.
paule484
paul e.
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good price, hope delivery will be as good, thanks.
Everything was well packed, and delivered on time. Excellent!
jacquelinep156
Jacqueline P.
April 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Het is de tweede keer dat ik bij Rhino een camera koop omdat de service en prijs mij beviel de eerste keer
jgs3
JG S.
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Rhinocamera had the Fujifilm VPB-XH1 on stock where other shops cannot deliver it anymore. Did have a quick chat with customer support to be sure the charger was included, and it was.
marcc61
Marc C.
September 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I would recommend to buy photographic from this website. I had a few questions that were answered rapidly by Michael using liveChat
ronaldh581
Ronald H.
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Clear website, I had some questions which were answered quickly via the chat. I can give final feedback after I have received the camera I have ordered (including on the time needed to deliver it).
jb454
J B.
August 6th, 2017
Verified purchase
I was not aware the product was shipped from outside Europe. Therefor I assume there is a risk of receiving additional local TAX. Second in case I need product support (guarantee support) it might be more difficult and will take longer.

In my case there was cash back action from Nikon which could not be applied on my purchase. If I had bought the camera locally with cash back a lower price could be received.
rt149
R T.
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. Let's see how fast the delivery is.
Received the gooeds, the delivery wasn't the fastest of all. But the price was worth waiting for it.
johanr19
Johan R.
April 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Delivery was as promised, but note that the free delivery option takes some extra time and you don't get a tracking number initially. This was specified, but I didn't read it carefully enough, so I caused myself some confusion.
kav4
KA V.
Verified purchase
The package took a while to arrive (over a week) but the camera body is perfect and the price was very sharp! It was hard to reach customer service, the only way contact could be made was via chatting. Shipping confirmation was not sent so I had no idea if the camera had been sent already or when it would arrive: a bit nerve wracking with such an expensive item.... But all in all I am satisfied and would consider ordering again.
mg121
M G.
Verified purchase
Nice email exchange upfront the transaction and easy contact when stopping transaction due to misunderstanding. Quick reimbursement of amount transferred. Very much appreciated.
glenndar
Glennda R.
Verified purchase
Very good service. Nice answers in the chat. (And no I'm not rhinocamera that reviews himself what i see on the Internet.) I would buy again here if i need something.Package was good but should be slightly Moore packaged against impact.
The pricing was also good and less then almost every shop in my country.
Is a European product with European warranties so in every country within the EU.
renildev
Renilde V.
Verified purchase
Would assume en surely strongly appreciate to get delivery latest by this WE. Also eventual delivery on Saturday 11 April obviously still OK.
Many thanks in advance!
peeterse
Peeters E.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Commande d'un appareil photo, état de livraison impeccable donc je souhaite avoir ma même satisfaction avec mon objectif

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

rhinoc1
Rhino C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhino Camera?

Have a question about Rhino Camera?