Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

sandyr100
Sandy R.
12/17/18

First time using Rex Art and very pleased with their help. Speedy delivery of products and will use them again.

carolb247
Carol B.
12/14/18

The man who contacted me was very nice.He did to tell me you were out of one of the pencils I ordered.

karenl687
Karen L.
12/6/18

I came across this product on Amazon and the ordering process was set up nice and easy. Other sites were very complicated. I would recommend RexArt and thier products.

jillm216
Jill M.
12/4/18

It was quick and easy. I haven't used the products yet because I'm not doing the workshop until January.

weniw28
Weni W.
12/3/18

This company has the BEST customer service! I will only buy my art supplies here. There are not many stores that really care about their customers and Rex Art does! I have never had a better experience with any vendor and I buy a LOT through online sites. I honestly can not recommend this company highly enough!

kimberlyw161
Kimberly W.
11/27/18

Delivery time was very quick and the staff was very polite and helpful. Would purchase from this site again in the future.

markusf13
Markus F.
11/26/18

For internacional billing it’s imposible to fill in all the answers as if it were a USA address!

andreas243
Andrea S.
11/24/18

I was able to find the merchandise I wanted easily and check out went without a hitch. So far so good!

lyndah55
Lynda H.
11/19/18

Website was confusing - especially the ordering process. It was difficult to keep track of where I was on the site.

davidk740
David K.
11/12/18

I love that I can order custom size cradled wood panels from Rex Art! They're great and ship quickly.

adams473
Adam S.
11/7/18

prompt and accurate, even called me to let me know there would be a surcharge if i didn't order 2, so i ordered two and then they upped my $5 OFF coupon to $10 OFF (along with free shipping) can't beat that, even if your looking for coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharynl5
Sharyn L.
11/3/18

Easy to buy, I can count on Rex Art for my pastel needs. Always prompt delivery and great packaging. My product is in pristine shape when it arrives.

kerryp50
kerry p.
10/30/18

First order. Process easy. The shipment came much quicker than I expected. The panels look beautiful. The only complaint is that they are a bit "furry"; not quite as smooth as I expected. I will use them for encaustic rather than oil painting, as the prep time wont be as great. That being said, I will still order from them again. Great customer service.

carlines3
Carline S.
10/29/18

The only problem I had was that I didn't receive 1 of the pencils I ordered. I ordered 5 Sunburst Yellow(PC917), and there were only 4 of that color in the packet.

thomask135
Thomas K.
10/25/18

Marshall has amazing customer service, his positivity pushes you to choose RexArt over an other company!

sharono74
Sharon O.
10/20/18

Always easy to order on this site. Did not see shipping ETA however, but that could be because my order is in the oversize category.

jdariond
JDarion D.
10/8/18

I am completely satisfied with the professional way my order was filled and with the materials I ordered. I will recommend Rex Art to anyone interested in art supplies they are very professional, prompt and thorough. Prices are very competitive, excellent experience.....5 stars across the board.

kersting2
Kerstin G.
10/2/18

We ordered a portfolio that was an excellent product and value and delivered in a reasonable time. Although we had an issue with sleeve refills being damaged in shipping, Rex Art was extremely responsive and proactive and replaced the damaged items in time for presentation. Extremely impressed with their products, and their customer service is unsurpassed! With a daughter headed to art college, we will definitely be ordering more from Rex Art!

larryb362
Larry B.
9/30/18

Simple and quick order process. I am going to bookmark your site making it easy for my monthly orders.

aland142
Alan D.
9/29/18

Website was easy to navigate and steps to purchase product were easy. I am very happy with the art portfolio's strong outer material. I expect it will last long, unlike the cheaper, fraying outer side of the portfolio it is replacing.

craigp113
Craig P.
9/27/18

Great inventory of what other stores didn't have! I couldn't find this product anywhere locally. The delivery time was fantastic all the way across the country. Their system kept me informed of my order status. I'll absolutely be ordering from Rex Art instead of spending time searching from store to store. Very refreshing to receive such great customer service. This store makes a person want to become an artist.

laras50
Lara S.
9/21/18

The item arrived much earlier than expected and someone call to let me know when it was shipped out.

saral113
Sara L.
9/19/18

Very easy to order. Being picky but I wish there was a same as billing address or same as shipping address so I did not have to put in my address info twice.

suzettew10
Suzette W.
9/18/18

If you call you get a very helpful person right away. No buttons to push.
Once I had to add to my order and he was very helpful and was able to do it.
Once I meant to order 2 stretcher strips and had only put one in my cart.
He "read" my mind and actually called me on the phone and asked if really only wanted one.
This is a great company.

marlenek17
Marlene K.
9/17/18

I'm a repeat customer because Rex carries the products I like, and they are a pleasure to work with.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?