Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

williamg442
William G.
1/18/19

Easy to find items and place my order. Rex Art reviewed my order and gave me a call advising me of items I needed but had not originally ordered. Very helpful and appreciated.

mariel182
1/17/19

Ordered custom size art wood panels and they are just perfect. I received them in California, 10 days after ordering them I highly recommend using them.... Thank you RexArt!

danl233
Dan L.
1/15/19

Won't know if it's any good until I get it. Ordering??? Pretty easy to enter my information, no pop quiz at the end.

margor2
Margo R.
1/14/19

OK, only you say free shipping and then I spend $100 and the Items I am purchasing are not included..

pennil2
Penni L.
1/14/19

The shopping experience was great! Lots of good information about the products & shipping right on the website!

barbaral145
BARBARA L.
1/13/19

This is the 2nd time ordering Prismacolor Premier pencils from RexArt. I was extremely satisfied with the service and product the first time that I ordered and am pleased to say that this time is no different. I am, however, still waiting for some backordered pencils to arrive. An update would be appreciated.

rogerh179
Roger H.
1/13/19

It was a great experience with Rex Art. I found my desired items in a reasonable prices through an easy on line purchasing.

orlandom43
Orlando M.
1/7/19

The shopping experience was nice and it's easy to find the items you're looking for. The only problem I had was that I had trouble finding the shopping card after I had selected my first item for purchase.

tabithal14
Tabitha L.
1/4/19

I was able to quickly locate what pieces I needed. The cost and shipping were very reasonable. I will be a returning customer.

harveyc35
Harvey C.
12/30/18

It was a rare beginning paint set kit that I was only able to find at Rex Art and they delivered it as promised. Everything was as smooth as it could be. Thank you.

tonyl159
Tony L.
12/28/18

My package was delivered in a timely manner and and the product was secured very well so there was no worry of damage during shipping.

carmensg
carmens g.
12/26/18

I spent a lot of time trying to get an order that I needed and receive free shipping. Then, I was charged shipping. I did not see during my experience that there was a charge because the items were heavy.

margeb16
Marge B.
12/23/18

It was really good. I would buy from them again. It was very good customer relations, the owner called me to let me know he was short some of the pencils I wanted and when they would be back in stock.

baileyn6
bailey n.
12/21/18

very easy to search and find what i was looking for. However when my markers arrived the weren't quite true to the color sample online, I'd look up the prismacolor marker color to make sure you're buying the colors you want

sandyr100
Sandy R.
12/17/18

First time using Rex Art and very pleased with their help. Speedy delivery of products and will use them again.

vivianp34
Vivian P.
12/17/18

You provide a valuable service in selling made to order cradled boards, your prices reasonable and your turnaround time was great. You did warn that the boards might not be perfect and they weren't. There were a couple of places where the edge of the top board wasn't perfect probably because the saw caught the wood and a couple of places where a bottom corner was smushed. If the corner damage was due to shipping it seems you could find another way to box it, protecting the corners. In all I'm pleased, and will order from you again but would be willing to pay a bit more for a perfect product.

carolb247
Carol B.
12/14/18

The man who contacted me was very nice.He did to tell me you were out of one of the pencils I ordered.

jillm216
Jill M.
12/4/18

It was quick and easy. I haven't used the products yet because I'm not doing the workshop until January.

weniw28
Weni W.
12/3/18

This company has the BEST customer service! I will only buy my art supplies here. There are not many stores that really care about their customers and Rex Art does! I have never had a better experience with any vendor and I buy a LOT through online sites. I honestly can not recommend this company highly enough!

karenl734
Karen L.
11/29/18

I came across this product on Amazon and the ordering process was set up nice and easy. Other sites were very complicated. I would recommend RexArt and thier products.

kimberlyw161
Kimberly W.
11/27/18

Delivery time was very quick and the staff was very polite and helpful. Would purchase from this site again in the future.

markusf13
Markus F.
11/26/18

For internacional billing it’s imposible to fill in all the answers as if it were a USA address!

andreas243
Andrea S.
11/24/18

I was able to find the merchandise I wanted easily and check out went without a hitch. So far so good!

lyndah55
Lynda H.
11/19/18

Website was confusing - especially the ordering process. It was difficult to keep track of where I was on the site.

davidk740
David K.
11/12/18

I love that I can order custom size cradled wood panels from Rex Art! They're great and ship quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?