Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

jennyw115
Jenny W.
3/3/19

My experience with Rex Art was easy and provided me the option to make custom sizes for my work. Thank you!

barbaral349
BARBARA L.
2/28/19

I shop online from RexArt because my local art/craft shops do not carry as many individual colors (Prismacolor Premier Pencils). And the customer service is excellent!

gaily10
Gail Y.
2/25/19

This easel is a beautiful product. Well worth the price. It will most likely last me for the rest of my life.

bethh81
Beth H.
2/25/19

I needed canvas stretchers for a group of young ladies that I was introducing to weaving. Since this was a beginner class, and cost was an issue, the frames made an excellent basic loom. Being able to buy what I needed in bulk was awesome. The company shipped promptly and included tracking information. I will definitely use REX art for these kinds of supplies over Michaels, et al.

stepheny37
Stephen Y.
2/25/19

So glad to find nonperforated 30 page spiral pads for a good price!
FYI: These 12 x 18 inch SPIRAL BOUND pads are just the thing for mounting photocopied piano music in order to avoid problematic page turns while practicing. definitely not what the design of these is for!
And, to boot, the lack of perforation means no more torn/loose pages when turning pages quickly.

nepeachq
NEPeach Q.
2/25/19

The site was easy to navigate, order was received in great condition, and was exactly as ordered. Have already placed another order with them in less than a week. Keep it up, you guys are killing it!

lynnm302
Lynn M.
2/23/19

It was easy to find he brush brand I wanted. I'm just sorry the brand has been discontinued. But Rex Art called to let me know I was getting the last one and was the shipping cost acceptable. Yes and thank you for asking!

michaelg1141
michael G.
2/21/19

ordering online was easy only issue was 1 item said special order and after order placed received email stating item not available and that portion of order has been cancelled

laurah638
Laura H.
2/17/19

Good customer service and communication; reasonable pricing; good quality product, well-packaged for delivery.

frankm572
Frank M.
2/11/19

EXCELLENT experience on every level!!!!

I placed an order for four custom panels. I added a short comment for some small detailed requests. I was contacted the next morning by Marshall... Who was super easy to work with. Super professional. And had no problem clarifying my requests. I was shocked to see this order delivered in 6 days!!!!! What an amazing surprise. They were packed to perfection and and arrived in perfect condition.
I work in precise style with my drawings and paintings, which makes me extremely picky about what I put my work on... These panels are PRISTINE!!!!

SIMPLE.... If you're looking for custom wood panels, don't give it a second thought. I highly recommend ordering from Rex Art.These guys at Rex Art are doing it right.... Quality, precision, customer service, packing & shipping and just being available for the customers.... I can't wait to order from them again.

Frank
NYC

judithd41
Judith D.
2/10/19

It was easy to follow and efficient to use. Customer service notified me of a potential concern before shipping and it was easily resolved.

crystall175
Crystal L.
2/10/19

One of the stretcher bars was badly bowed. When I requested a replacement it was promptly taken care of but even the second one was still bowed. Good quality wood, heavy duty, but bowed. I will consider ordering again, perhaps other products, but think twice about stretcher bars.

jeanet3
Jeane T.
2/8/19

Everything was great. Customer service called to let me know that I had ordered the wrong braces and wouldn't work with the stretcher bars. Which was really nice. So we were able to change up the order. Thank you

jenniferb777
Jennifer B.
2/7/19

I was led to believe that shipping would be free, but at check out I was told shipping will be $30 for oversize item.

lorettas56
loretta s.
2/3/19

Wonderful. Had what I needed, shipped it right away, it arrived undamaged and I am on with my project.

markw514
Mark W.
2/3/19

great website, easy to navigate and I am happy to have found a place I can go to for custom size wood panels for my encaustic work.

pegb5
Peg B.
1/30/19

Great experience, found just what I wanted and the oversize shipping was less than anywhere else. Was not able to use my discount coupon for some reason. FIVE2419

ruthh281
ruth h.
1/27/19

I was very pleased with the merchandise I received in a timely manner.
Planning to use the paint sticks on my trip to Mexico in lieu of bringing oil paints.

lorenap16
Lorena P.
1/24/19

I had some trouble moving through your website and the image for aluminum crossbars doesn't seem like they would work for the aluminum stretcher bars I ordered, I'm just hoping they do.

susano96
Susan O.
1/21/19

I always love the ordering experience and care I get when buying stuff. Great prices and everything was well packaged so it arrived safely.

becl2
Bec L.
1/21/19

I did it in my phone and it was a tiny bit difficult. Then the canvases required oversized shipping costs which were unexpected.

katheryneh
Katheryne H.
1/19/19

I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have space to stretch my own canvas. This is the ONLY store I have found that doesn't charge as much to ship big pre-stretched canvases as they cost themselves! Thank you!

anam160
Ana M.
1/18/19

I made a mistake, when I placed an order, and Rex, kindly, helped me to deal with that issue.
I am very grateful for that !

mariel184
marie l.
1/18/19

Ordered two custom size art panels and they were within 10 days to California. The corners were in good shape and the panels were exactly the measument requested. Spoke with Lonnie about shipping concerns and he was very helpful and responsive. I will definitely order from them again. I highly recommend them.
Thank you RexArt!

williamg442
William G.
1/18/19

Easy to find items and place my order. Rex Art reviewed my order and gave me a call advising me of items I needed but had not originally ordered. Very helpful and appreciated.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?