Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

ritar40
Rita R.
7/8/19

Thank you for offering the birch cradle board in the size I need at a very reasonable rate. Also your Customer Service person was helpful in guiding me through the my first order. Thank you.

lorrainel34
Lorraine L.
7/6/19

Found everything I needed and when I called the company with a question, the rep was very helpful, friendly and courteous!

lisao88
Lisa O.
7/5/19

Excellent customer service. Great American Made alternative for cradled panels at a good value. Additionally, they have a fast turn around on custom sized panels. I will be using them again.

saraj96
Sara J.
7/5/19

Good experience but originally it kept telling me there was a descrepancy in my zip code and kept sending me in a loop. So I had to go to a different computer to start fresh.

danielf307
Daniel F.
7/4/19

I would have appreciated knowing that there would be substantial shipping costs for this item earlier in the process of purchasing it. In any case, I look forward to seeing these panels, as it's my first purchase of them. Thank you.

karria7
Karri A.
7/1/19

The custom cradled wood panels are beautiful, well crafted, and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

margl7
Marg L.
6/29/19

Thank Goodness you are able to get my essential Daler Rowney watercolors for me. Your's is the 3rd company I have tried.

alexisp57
Alexis P.
6/28/19

RexArt always produces a high quality product! I recently received a 48'x60' board that I purchased from another online company, because I was 'saving some money'...but I definitely got what I paid for! The back was completely coming off the front surface and the backing was falling off. I immediately regretted not paying the extra money to go with RexArt on this large board! Now I have to hire a carpenter to come fix it. -- my Rex boards came super fast, and were packaged snuggly in the box!! I purchase two 24'x48' panels and two 30'x30' panels, all in PERFECT condition! I've learned my lesson! RexArt all the way!! Thank you!

leslieo43
Leslie O.
6/26/19

RexArt wood canvases are well made and shipped in perfect condition, This is my second order
LOve working with RexArt Leslie Ohnstad

alysonf1
Alyson F.
6/14/19

Thank you for contacting me regarding back order issues with some pencils I was attempting to order. I am very happy with my purchase and glad I found your website. It's very hard to find a retailer who sells individual colored pencils. The ones that existed in my area are no longer in business. I plan on ordering from your site again.
Alyson Fitzsimmons

rebeccah344
Rebecca H.
6/14/19

Always the best experience. Marshall is proactive on communication regarding orders and I love working with RexArt for my orders.

sarahs772
Sarah S.
6/11/19

I did have issues with the panels I received, but upon contacting customer service, Rex Art gave me a full refund for the problem panels. They were very prompt in responding to my concerns and were happy to resolve the issue.

vickiej32
Vickie J.
6/11/19

The site was easy to handle. I got to what I was looking for with out searching for a long time. Made my shopping experience quite pleasurable.

melindac45
Melinda C.
6/7/19

A nice selection of sizes for cradled wood panels. Some sizes are hard to find (like the 22x30" which fits Arches Oil Paper perfectly), but you have them.

odelll8
Odell L.
6/2/19

Easy to find what I needed ! I would pass this information to my uncle. Who needs artist products. Great gift for a old painter that's 80 yrs old and trying to get back into the work again.

joanm242
Joan M.
5/22/19

You are the best! I feel like you really care about me and my needs. And your products are high quality.

michellet292
Michelle T.
5/16/19

Great prices for richeson pastels.
The customer service here was excellent they went above and beyond to get my stuff to me while i was visiting family
Highly recommended this shop

katt71
Kat T.
5/15/19

I am very happy with my two very large cradled boards. I took a chance and didn't get extra packaging, and Fed Ex came through without any damage to the boards beautifully.

susank322
susan k.
5/4/19

This is my second large order from Rexart. It's my second because they performed so well on my first. They are a great little company and they have earned my loyalty. They are VERY RESPONSIVE and courteous and seem to really care about their customers having a positive experience. When one of the canvases i ordered showed up damaged ,they immediately took action and refunded the money . There should be more enterprises out there that take such pride in providing such great customer service. Keep up the good work!!

bens345
Ben S.
5/3/19

Note that the issues I contacted RexArt about were not actual issues, but rather additional clarifying requests to confirm the carrier info and it was provided promptly.

amyp143
Amy P.
5/2/19

Search function on site is not great, otherwise a good experience. I look forward to seeing if I like the custom canvas.

jerrya59
Jerry A.
4/30/19

Great prices. Very clear about what I was ordering and possible problems to anticipate. I like that.

robertc1306
Robert C.
4/29/19

I have the same apartment number as my street address, and they called right away to make sure the redundant number wasn't a mistake on my part, so they definitely look carefully at their customers' orders!

valeriev49
Valerie V.
4/26/19

Excellent, you were the only store that I know of where you can buy stretcher bars not in bulk, that is awesome

tomp398
Tom P.
4/17/19

Overall this was good. My only negative is that in no place was there either a choice, or was it indicated, as to what shipping method I was paying for; only, that I had no choice in the matter.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?