Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

frankm572
Frank M.
2/11/19

EXCELLENT experience on every level!!!!

I placed an order for four custom panels. I added a short comment for some small detailed requests. I was contacted the next morning by Marshall... Who was super easy to work with. Super professional. And had no problem clarifying my requests. I was shocked to see this order delivered in 6 days!!!!! What an amazing surprise. They were packed to perfection and and arrived in perfect condition.
I work in precise style with my drawings and paintings, which makes me extremely picky about what I put my work on... These panels are PRISTINE!!!!

SIMPLE.... If you're looking for custom wood panels, don't give it a second thought. I highly recommend ordering from Rex Art.These guys at Rex Art are doing it right.... Quality, precision, customer service, packing & shipping and just being available for the customers.... I can't wait to order from them again.

Frank
NYC

judithd41
Judith D.
2/10/19

It was easy to follow and efficient to use. Customer service notified me of a potential concern before shipping and it was easily resolved.

crystall175
Crystal L.
2/10/19

One of the stretcher bars was badly bowed. When I requested a replacement it was promptly taken care of but even the second one was still bowed. Good quality wood, heavy duty, but bowed. I will consider ordering again, perhaps other products, but think twice about stretcher bars.

jeanet3
Jeane T.
2/8/19

Everything was great. Customer service called to let me know that I had ordered the wrong braces and wouldn't work with the stretcher bars. Which was really nice. So we were able to change up the order. Thank you

jenniferb777
Jennifer B.
2/7/19

I was led to believe that shipping would be free, but at check out I was told shipping will be $30 for oversize item.

lorettas56
loretta s.
2/3/19

Wonderful. Had what I needed, shipped it right away, it arrived undamaged and I am on with my project.

markw514
Mark W.
2/3/19

great website, easy to navigate and I am happy to have found a place I can go to for custom size wood panels for my encaustic work.

pegb5
Peg B.
1/30/19

Great experience, found just what I wanted and the oversize shipping was less than anywhere else. Was not able to use my discount coupon for some reason. FIVE2419

ruthh281
ruth h.
1/27/19

I was very pleased with the merchandise I received in a timely manner.
Planning to use the paint sticks on my trip to Mexico in lieu of bringing oil paints.

susano96
Susan O.
1/21/19

I always love the ordering experience and care I get when buying stuff. Great prices and everything was well packaged so it arrived safely.

katheryneh
Katheryne H.
1/19/19

I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have space to stretch my own canvas. This is the ONLY store I have found that doesn't charge as much to ship big pre-stretched canvases as they cost themselves! Thank you!

anam160
Ana M.
1/18/19

I made a mistake, when I placed an order, and Rex, kindly, helped me to deal with that issue.
I am very grateful for that !

mariel184
marie l.
1/18/19

Ordered two custom size art panels and they were within 10 days to California. The corners were in good shape and the panels were exactly the measument requested. Spoke with Lonnie about shipping concerns and he was very helpful and responsive. I will definitely order from them again. I highly recommend them.
Thank you RexArt!

williamg442
William G.
1/18/19

Easy to find items and place my order. Rex Art reviewed my order and gave me a call advising me of items I needed but had not originally ordered. Very helpful and appreciated.

mariel182
1/17/19

Ordered custom size art wood panels and they are just perfect. I received them in California, 10 days after ordering them I highly recommend using them.... Thank you RexArt!

pennil2
Penni L.
1/14/19

The shopping experience was great! Lots of good information about the products & shipping right on the website!

barbaral145
BARBARA L.
1/13/19

This is the 2nd time ordering Prismacolor Premier pencils from RexArt. I was extremely satisfied with the service and product the first time that I ordered and am pleased to say that this time is no different. I am, however, still waiting for some backordered pencils to arrive. An update would be appreciated.

rogerh179
Roger H.
1/13/19

It was a great experience with Rex Art. I found my desired items in a reasonable prices through an easy on line purchasing.

tabithal14
Tabitha L.
1/4/19

I was able to quickly locate what pieces I needed. The cost and shipping were very reasonable. I will be a returning customer.

vivianp34
Vivian P.
12/31/18

You provide a valuable service in selling made to order cradled boards, your prices reasonable and your turnaround time was great. You did warn that the boards might not be perfect and they weren't. There were a couple of places where the edge of the top board wasn't perfect probably because the saw caught the wood and a couple of places where a bottom corner was smushed. If the corner damage was due to shipping it seems you could find another way to box it, protecting the corners. In all I'm pleased, and will order from you again but would be willing to pay a bit more for a perfect product.

harveyc35
Harvey C.
12/30/18

It was a rare beginning paint set kit that I was only able to find at Rex Art and they delivered it as promised. Everything was as smooth as it could be. Thank you.

tonyl159
Tony L.
12/28/18

My package was delivered in a timely manner and and the product was secured very well so there was no worry of damage during shipping.

carmensg
carmens g.
12/26/18

I spent a lot of time trying to get an order that I needed and receive free shipping. Then, I was charged shipping. I did not see during my experience that there was a charge because the items were heavy.

margeb16
Marge B.
12/23/18

It was really good. I would buy from them again. It was very good customer relations, the owner called me to let me know he was short some of the pencils I wanted and when they would be back in stock.

baileyn6
bailey n.
12/21/18

very easy to search and find what i was looking for. However when my markers arrived the weren't quite true to the color sample online, I'd look up the prismacolor marker color to make sure you're buying the colors you want

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?