Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

lynnej13
Lynne J.
4/15/19

The RexArt rep went out of his way to make sure I received the products I needed by calling me and offering an alternative for the items that were out of stock. This is refreshing in this day and age!

steffaniel
Steffanie L.
4/7/19

There was no info on what the turn-around time for a custom cradled board would be. I feel like I’m shooting in the dark. Would love to know, “Custom orders take one week...or three business days... or...?”

jessed119
Jesse D.
4/6/19

My experience with RexArt is that they are communicative with their responses to my emails concerning the order.

kimj181
Kim J.
4/6/19

Great but the canvases arrived with dust and dirt in the plastic top that I had to clean carefully before Ie removed as not to get the new canvases dirty.

elizabethw244
Elizabeth W.
4/6/19

I was very pleased with the quality, price, speed, and delivery of the canvas and stretcher bars that I received. Two of the bars were the wrong size by 1", but I can use them anyway so decided not to try to do a return or replacement.
It was an easy mistake to make, and did not detract from the overall very good experience. I am already planning my next order!

ellenw50
Ellen W.
3/25/19

Easy and fine. Only glitch was that once I tried to pay, I was told that zip codes didn't match, which was not the case. I almost needed to call you, but in the end it worked.

janicec171
Janice C.
3/22/19

The lower price for the exact same item. Prat soft side carrying case. I am really busy and do not have time to write more, Marshall was very pleasant and explained the need for the shipping cost. I was disappointed that I could not have free shipping because of its size 23" x 31"

gregoryh212
Gregory H.
3/19/19

Rexart customer service is fantastic. I've bought art supplies online for nearly two decades and Rex is the first company that called me to help figure out my order which made me feel that there's people involved that care about me being satisfied. I highly recommend Rexart and you should not hesitate to commicate with them if you have any questions...Gregory Hergert professional artist

laurencet17
Laurence T.
3/19/19

The stretcher bars were of high quality. The 2 inch depth, on the heavier duty bars gives a lot more strength to them. I didn't see any knots in the wood and the cuts were precise. Thanks.

tomk185
Tom K.
3/12/19

Love Love Love Rex Art! Recommend to everyone! Shopping online is a breeze & the customer service is 5 star!

lynns279
Lynn S.
3/11/19

The custom wood panel was exactly what I needed (an odd size), and I appreciated the call letting me know there would be a slight delay. Would definitely order again, thanks.

denisew214
Denise W.
3/10/19

I was contacted via phone call that my order would be delayed due to backorder issues. I really appreciated that personal touch and was grateful for the explanation for the delay. My order arrived in perfect condition. Thank you, RexArt!

jamesm1685
James M.
3/9/19

Appreciate the non-standard sizes of cradled panels!
They are beautifully made and I intend to purchase more.

avenj
3/9/19

Rex Art Co is providing real time quality services. Very much satisfied with their work. They do have trained and professional staff, solving all the required data in a very easy and approachable way!

randallj11
Randall J.
3/7/19

Had a problem a check out and recieved a person call from Rex Art. They even honored an expired coupon. I highly reccomend them

douglasd138
Douglas D.
3/6/19

For the past two years I've purchased my cradled wood panels from RexArt and couldn't be more satisfied with the product and service. The quality of the panels is the same every time, and since I purchase oversized panels, Marshall is always extremely helpful in figuring out my shipping and order options for me.

pennil3
Penni L.
3/4/19

Rex Art is so awesome to deal with. This is the 2nd time I have ordered their 2" cradle boards. The quality is outstanding!

devinm40
Devin M.
3/4/19

So far so good,
This place does have great prices and it has a very user friendly set up for ordering online with coupons and free shipping for orders over $85 and $100 that work together to really make things nice., Shipping goes as well and they will be sure to get my business again.
Thank you!!!

jennyw115
Jenny W.
3/3/19

My experience with Rex Art was easy and provided me the option to make custom sizes for my work. Thank you!

barbaral349
BARBARA L.
2/28/19

I shop online from RexArt because my local art/craft shops do not carry as many individual colors (Prismacolor Premier Pencils). And the customer service is excellent!

gaily10
Gail Y.
2/25/19

This easel is a beautiful product. Well worth the price. It will most likely last me for the rest of my life.

bethh81
Beth H.
2/25/19

I needed canvas stretchers for a group of young ladies that I was introducing to weaving. Since this was a beginner class, and cost was an issue, the frames made an excellent basic loom. Being able to buy what I needed in bulk was awesome. The company shipped promptly and included tracking information. I will definitely use REX art for these kinds of supplies over Michaels, et al.

stepheny37
Stephen Y.
2/25/19

So glad to find nonperforated 30 page spiral pads for a good price!
FYI: These 12 x 18 inch SPIRAL BOUND pads are just the thing for mounting photocopied piano music in order to avoid problematic page turns while practicing. definitely not what the design of these is for!
And, to boot, the lack of perforation means no more torn/loose pages when turning pages quickly.

nepeachq
NEPeach Q.
2/25/19

The site was easy to navigate, order was received in great condition, and was exactly as ordered. Have already placed another order with them in less than a week. Keep it up, you guys are killing it!

lynnm302
Lynn M.
2/23/19

It was easy to find he brush brand I wanted. I'm just sorry the brand has been discontinued. But Rex Art called to let me know I was getting the last one and was the shipping cost acceptable. Yes and thank you for asking!

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?