Review of Revivogen

Tel: +1 888-616-4247
helpdesk@revivogen.com

antonioa87
5/16/19

The product is really nice. Within the 4weeks, i noticed the hair growth and newly grown hair was strong and thick.

edwinz7
5/13/19

Super excelente producto para el cabello no hay comparación alguna con. Este producto compralo. Y tendrás el. Gusto de tener un maravilloso producto para tu cabello recomendado al cien. Por. Ciento

jenniferr429
5/3/19

expensive. I don't think this product is for African Americans. Just reviewing the website, it looks like this product may have a lot to offer but I could be wrong.

alanb269
3/25/19

Excellent product. This may look expensive, but trust me, it's worth it. Smells good too. It is recommend for the best dermatologyst.

zurabs1
2/22/19

Ревивогеном начал пользоваться четыре месяца назад.После первого месяца использования заметил незначительные улучшения,поэтому продолжил! Все делаю согласно инструкции,которая прилагается. Четыре месяца использования принесли отличный результат!!! У волос появился характерный здоровый блеск, кончики волос не секутся,произошло заметное утолщение,перхоти нет-здорово. Буду применять еще два месяца потом сообщю Вам результат!

abdalrhmana
2/11/19

"A little over a month I've been using this and it's good. Its working exactly like the directions say so I'm happy with it. The thinning has stopped and my hair isn't falling out anymore so the next step is thickening then regrowth so I'll leave another review in 2 months and we'll see if my hair has thickened up more.

carlg99
12/18/18

Heard good things about it and I used it for about 1 month. Works ok but it may be too early to tell.

clarar37
9/10/18

Want fuller hair without hurting your wallet every time you walk into the store ..revivogen formula oil and spray helps hair grow back thicker and fuller within a few weeks

robertk237
Robert K.
9/7/16

Revivogen is one of the most effective hair loss treatments on the market, and the fact that its all natural is a huge plus. Finally, a product that is truly useful for hair loss. There is no better hair loss treatment to entrust your follicles to.

barbaraj56
Barbara J.
7/11/16

This stuff is the bomb! I have been using it only two weeks and my hair loss has slowed impressively! It smells good, and hasn't affected my hair color. Too early for hair regrowth, but I am optimistic!

tonyp70
Tony P.
6/25/16

thomasv25
Thomas V.
5/4/16

I only bought Revivogen Scalp Therapy treatment about 4 months ago and it's actually working already. I saw less shedding after only 3 1/2 weeks and now at the 4th month the peach fuzz on the top of my scalp is really starting to thicken up and it looks a lot darker. My friends said that they are actually noticing a difference. Just wanted to share with everybody out there who is starting to lose their hair and thinks there is nothing on the market that really works. THIS works!

elizabethc166
Elizabeth C.
4/13/16

Don't be fooled by any negative opinions on Revivogen on the internet. I'm a male, 24 years old, started using the shampoo and scalp treatment and 2 weeks later my hair is noticeably thicker and does not shed almost at all. The scalp treatment smells kinda funky, but it's definitely worth the results! I highly recommend Revivogen, at the rate at which i am seeing improvements, in 3 months I should have my full hair back if not more :)

ericc110
Eric C.
4/11/16

I have used every product out there for the last 3 years but nothing compares to Revivogen. I saw my hair was starting to thicken in 2 months but it really started to come in after 5 months. I wish I used this product earlier since my hair loss has been progressing in the last two years and hope those hairs that I lost will come back. Don't waist time with Minoxidil and Propecia made my life hell.

tomh180
Tom H.
4/8/16

I just finished the scalp therapy set and reordered this kit. I'm not seriously balding but I started shedding and my hair around the crown started looking thin so i bought this and it helped a lot. I'm barely shedding at all now so I plan to continue using this to prevent going bald. It runs in my family and I'm about where all the guys in my family started going bald so it's a good thing i found this when I did. Just thought i'd let people know that it does work for thinning hair.

danh103
Dan H.
2/9/16

Revivogen has most definitely been working to stop the root cause of my hair loss. My hair loss has stopped progressing and I now now longer worry about hair loss as long as I apply the product to my scalp. You can drop off usage over time. No side effects. It's great.

maryu23
Mary U.
11/4/15

Revivogen seemed to be a bit expensive, but when you figure it out, it's only $30 per month and my hair is definitely worth that. What kept me continuing the treatment was the fact that the shampoo and especially the conditioner made my hair immediately feel more full and strong. I can't tell you how encouraging it was to feel some progress immediately. After about 4 or 5 months, I did notice some new hair growth. As did my hair dresser. That gave me more hope to continue with the treatments. After 6 or 7 months, my hair was fuller and healthier than I could remember it being for years. Even my hairdresser has commented at how healthy my hair is, and I color it, touching up the roots every three weeks! She has been so impressed with your product that she keeps information about Revivogen in her hair salon for other clients. I am at a point where I only need to use the treatments once or twice a week and if I notice a little more hair loss, I increase it a bit. I will never stop using your shampoo and conditioner. Revivogen has made such a significant improvement in how I feel about myself. I'll never be able to tell you how much I really appreciate Revivogen!

mariam108
11/2/14

I hardly found any noticeable changes after its use. I think it is simple waste of money and cannot expect for any good results by the use of Revivogen.

ericl46
10/16/14

Hair loss was one of my main problems, my hair stylist suggests me to use revivogen products. But I can't find any noticeable change in my hair loss problem, but I found that my hair turned into so smooth and nice.

ernestm29
8/22/14

I did use this product as indicated on the box and like every other young man that is losing his hair I am willing to spend any type of money to keep my hair, but his product is definitely not the solution. It just doesn't do anything for your hair the only result I obtained was less money in my pocket and a very dry scalp.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Revivogen staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Revivogen