Review of Revicedenim

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

gabrielleo
12/30/18

I ordered a pair of jeans from them on Monday the 19th of November 2018, I got an email from them on the Thursday the 22nd saying:

'We are writing to let you know that we are busily working on creating your custom pair of perfectly fitting, made in the USA Revice jeans.

Please know that because we create every order on demand it may take a little longer for you to receive your jeans. Rest assured that as soon as your jeans are ready we will send you a shipping confirmation email. Thank you for shopping with us and becoming a Revice babe.'

I have not heard anything since, my money was taken and I decided to contact them, the website states '***Please allow about 72 hours for our team to reply to your request***' and 4 days after I contacted them I still didn't hear anything from them, so I contacted them again and decided to do a little digging, not only have people waited 4 months for their items to arrive, a lot of people struggled to get a simple email back from them, emailing them multiple times only to be ignored. These jeans are not cheap, and I should have read beforehand (my mistake) but the website says:
'We only accept ONE return/per item/ per customer.'
Which I find strange, so if you want to order from them, best order just one item of clothing if you're unsure about the size. The website also says:
'**We do NOT offer returns or exchanges internationally.**'
So if you do NOT live in America, you're best to avoid the website all together otherwise you'll be down by at least £60 if the item doesn't fit.
The company also spams your inbox. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes multiple times a day so that is annoying as well

Questions? Get answers from the Revicedenim staff and other customers.

Revicedenim?