Review of Jordache

Tel: +1.6463838100
ecom@jordache.com

pamelac200
9/20/18

Great fit,styles and prices!! Try them you will love them as much as I do!! They have such a fashionable unique slimming effect !!

lorrainew3
4/19/11

Several years ago I purchased a pair of Jordache jeans size 3/4 junior miss boot cut low rise stretch denim jeans form Wallmart. I loved these jeans so much. They are the most comfortable jeans I have ever had in my whole life. If I knew then what I know now I would have purchased 10 pairs of them. Well needless to say after 5 years my favorite pair of jeans started to wear out. So I took them to a tailor to be patched. Meanwhile I went back to Wallmart to see if I could find another pair. No such luck, like everything else In my life that I find or love always seems to gets discontinued or becomes unavailable. My next step was to go online to search for them. I found 1 pair on e-bay, but the problem with was you had to bid on them. So I asked my girlfriend to please watch for the bidding to come to a close so I could go in and try to beat the other bidders. My friend never did and forgot to put a watch on them or let me come over to check myself. My next idea was to look in thrift stores for them. For 2 years I had no luck. Meanwhile back at the ranch. I had to take my only pair back to the tailor over & over again to have them patched. I then looked online for the physical address for Jordache. I found them through the site. I wrote a letter to them explaining how much I loved that particular style of jeans. I asked them after going to every Wallmart I could find and calling ones that where far far away to see if maybe they still carried them. But to know avail was my luck was not changing. They sent a response to me after about 28 days saying that they no longer made that style anymore and that they did not know if they ever would again. So I went on a mission searching through the thrift store while checking e-bay as much as possible, because I did not have a computer then. After about 3 years of searching I finally found 1 pair at Goodwill on Belair Rd. Then after about 13 more months I found 2 more pairs in 2 different thrift stores. I know it is crazy I should have just given up the ship !, But I loved them so much they where almost like wearing pajamas or something. Hear is a real winner , my old Jordache jeans are being repaired right now, they are back at the tailors again. For the money I have spent to save them I could have probably, had my hair done, a pair of new shoes, 3 whole new outfits to wear, tops and bottoms. Also treated myself about 3 times out to dinner. But I love my jeans, so call me crazy but I would rather have my old pair of jeans back than all of the above. Just the other day thought well nothing beats a trail but a failure, so what do I have to loose after all of that? I decided to e-mail Jordache again to see if they may reconsider making them again. I sent the e-mail 3 days ago. I got my response today from a Mrs. Gaylen Berlinger who advise me that they no longer make that style anymore, she advised me that I can go to Wallmart and see the styles they have. Which I do every week since I shop there for food products. At least they responded back even if the response was the same as always. NOOOOO LUCK AGAIN. Well I guess I am no worse off than I was, so for now I will just keep preying for God to show me where to find them in thrift stores. I guess it could be worse at least I still have patched ones to wear. I still feel blessed because things like jeans are really not that important when people all over the world have no food. I will ask God to fill there needs first. Then he can sweat the small stuff. I think this site is good, but I wish they would call in the old designers. For now Jordache is pretty fast at responding. Sincerely, Lorraine W.

Questions? Get answers from the Jordache staff and other customers.

Jordache?