Resume Writing Service

Resume Writing Service has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Resume Writing Service ranks 63rd among Resume sites.

How would you rate Resume Writing Service?

“Awesome writing service for everyone”

Isaac H.
8/28/17

I have read through the cover letter follow up letter and resume. I must iam very impressed with what you wrote. Excellent work. I shall be making edits to my LinkeIn profile as well. Iam definately recommending this to my friends and colleagues.

“Upset Customer”

R C.
9/21/20

They are very helpful when you are trying to purchase. I do not blame the resume writer, it seems they have been hired to put your information in a template like you can get online for free. The product you receive is nothing like the examples on the website and simply elementary. When contacted about making any changes or refunds customer service is very rude and unhelpful. Infact, they try to sell you another product. This is a money making scam and you cannot use their resumes to get a job.

rc404
September 21st, 2020
isaach38
August 28th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Resume Writing Service staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume Writing Service?

Have a question about Resume Writing Service?