Review of Resumes Centre

Tel: 1-888-319-64-11
support@resumescentre.com

jamess1349
10/11/18

I've found a great job vacancy and wrote a resume for it but forgot to add the cover letter. I had no time to finish it myself so I contacted this service. This was my first time using any writing company so I was a bit skeptic.

However, they did everything really fast and thoroughly. The writer took a look at my resume and made the cover letter according to it. Can't say that I would write it exactly the same way but a friend of mine said it was good enough for most of the companies out there.

Hope this will help me to secure the position I want

thomass566
10/5/18

I do hate writing resumes! In hell, I will do laundry and write stupid resumes! But in this life, I don't need to waste my time to "sell myself" to HRs, because some amazing guy invented such a holy thing as resume writing aid service. It wasn't that easy to communicate with the writer due to our different schedules, though everything went well and I got my resume on time. Thanks for a great job, Bradley!

vikramy
6/11/17

Guys...totally unprofessional!
Stay away from this company. Specifically for resume writing.
They don't have the ability to follow the instructions.

I told them exactly how I need my resume to be and I also gave the the format.
I would love share my resume old resume to show you what they did. JUST COPY AND PASTE. I PAID $164 for new resume. And what dhey did was---edit some things and gave me my own resume back. ITS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

carolines43
10/14/16

I know just how many are people are totally freaking out on the phone when they call to customer support of whatever service. Because I work as support representative myself. I'd love to give the best recommendations to the support team and the writers.

preciousl2
6/23/16

It keeps getting harder to find a reliable writing service and that is why I'm glad that I've found my dependable writing company much earlier! This is the best writing service ever!

pamelaw48
5/30/16

I love what you do for all students and for me! The papers your experts write are so good! And the people from support service are very responsive!

Questions? Get answers from the Resumes Centre staff and other customers.

Resumes Centre?