Resume Go

Resume Go has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 86 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Resume Go most frequently mention good job, cover letter and professional package. Resume Go ranks 13th among Resume sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.4%
How would you rate Resume Go?

“Really good scanner”

Katey L.
12/25/20

ResumeGo's resume scanner is definitely the best one I've come across online. It mimics ATS's which from my research, are used a lot by employers, so this has helped me learn a lot about whether my own resume is compatible with their algorithms. I also ran across Jobscan's resume scanner and they were both super useful... I highly recommend people looking for jobs to see if their resumes can perform well when faced against applicant trackers by testing their resume on sites like the 2 I've come across.

“Disappointedi n their services”

Jackie M.
12/18/20

I was very disappointed by their services... these guys are suppsoed to be the best of the best, but didn't seem good at all to me.

kateyl1
December 25th, 2020

ryana297
December 24th, 2020

My new resume looks great, and while I haven't started applying yet, I will soon - hopefully this will ultimately get me more interviews than I did before.

In terms of ResumeGo and their service, I think they did an awesome job. I have nothing to complain about and the process went along very smoothly. I appreciated how much effort my writer seemed to put with working with me and writing my resume and overall I enjoyed the experience more than I thought I would.

olaw12
January 9th, 2021

Wow! My writer blew my mind with all her knowledge about putting together a professional resume. I've always written my resume myself and realized now that this just isn't the way to go unless you've done alot of research about the whole hiring process and how resumes are read.

This service is definitely worth it for people who aren't in the know how about how recruiters grade and review resumes. I've learned a lot now about this stuff and have a solid resume to back it all up.

josephc1869
December 3rd, 2020

I ordered the premium package for a resume and was not disappointed. Resume was 2 pages, which matched what they said was optimal in their resume studies. My writer knew my industry (finance), and I felt very comfortable working with her. Process took several days, and I needed 1 revision to get everything to what I wanted. Overall, awesome stuff by Resumego

seanh373
November 30th, 2020

Bought their executive package seeing how I've worked in managerial positions for the past the decade. Ultimately I think they did a very good job with all my documents, though the thank you letter was slightly a little too generic. I was given the chance to get as many revisions as I wanted and my writer was very cooperative in working with me and going over what can be done to better the job docs we've been working with.

daveg596
November 11th, 2020

Tier 1 service - I've tried other resume companies before when I was unemployed in 2008 and they were no good compared to ResumeGo - these guys are far better. The writer I worked with knew my industry and has had experience with it before which was great (most people don't know anything about coding)... so that helped a lot I think with being able to produce a quality resume.

maysac1
November 4th, 2020

Best service I've ever used... I've tried other companies before to write my resume, but this one is definitely the best yet.

I will say, understand that it takes time for the whole process to finish - around 1 week.

davidm4549
December 10th, 2020

I loved what they did with my accounting resume. Recently got my CPA and looking to get started in this industry after making a career switch. Highly recommend

chrisg1098
November 28th, 2020

They didn't live up to the hype I wanted, it was still well-done after my requested revisions but I just expected more from this company.

denzelr1
December 25th, 2020

They offered me two different resumes to choose from when I only paid for one, so basically got a free add-on which is great. In general I found nothing bad worth mentioning. They took longer than I would have expected, but besides that theres no other negatives that come to mind.

vincentp165
December 2nd, 2020

I had a quality experience with ResumeGo. There's not much to complain about, but I do wish they offered revisions for more than 14 days.

jeffreyc612
November 5th, 2020

Great service considering the price - I've used other services that cost twice and even three times as much as what their professional package is at and delivered quality either equal to or worse than what ResumeGo has done.

They have medicore turnaround time but it's made up with an exceptional resume and experienced writer who puts in the time

matthewk707
December 30th, 2020

Considering they're free, their resume templates are awesome and I ended up using one of them for my own resume... I really appreciate the help

peterc970
December 20th, 2020

I looked for a resume writing service because Im in the Finance sector, so writing isn't my strong suit. Ended up going with ResumeGo due to their CEO's online presence. I ordered on Monday, and received my resume in about a week and a half... all in all they really improved my resume and changed it completely in order to better showcase what I've done in recent years

lillyp43
January 20th, 2021

My writer did a great job with my resume. Nothing else to really say - I ended up ordering a cover letter afterwards and that was well-written as well. TY TY

sarahf598
October 24th, 2020

I've tried 2 other companies before finding ResumeGo. For both times, the resumes they produced were very poorly written and lacked the professionalism and quality that this service ended up bringing. For other people looking to find a resume company, it's so important to do your research to make sure you find someone credible.

dennish503
December 30th, 2020

I thought the resume I've used before was well-written, but after my writer pointed out all the mistakes it had, I really discovered how mediocre or even "bad' my resume was. My new resume looks much cleaner and better organized than ever, so I really think ResumeGo ended up doing a good job with my resume and order

(professional package ordered)

joeys168
January 7th, 2021

Really really good resume - a few minor mistakes made with my job history so I dock 1 star. I think my writer was really experienced and qualified to write my resume, but could have asked me more questions to make sure there were no inconsistencies on my resume between what I've done and what she thought I did.

sallyo53
January 23rd, 2021

My writer did a solid job (Professional package)

After ordering earlier this week, I got my resume on Friday. Overall - it looks really good

braumd
January 28th, 2021

In all seriousness, my CV writer did a very fine job with my order. Ican tell effort was put in and that he took into consideration the things I was worried about initially during our consultation

jessec358
February 1st, 2021

Read about one of their studies on CNBC and chose them due to their rep. From going with their Professional Package, they did a very solid job and I'm happy with what I got as my new go-to resume

samanthal299
November 17th, 2020

Got a stellar resume back after two weeks of worrying if they would do a good job. Thankfully my writer is as good as I could have hoped for and maybe slightly even better.

jackiep205
January 1st, 2021

I never used linkedin before so I went with resumego. They made it seem from their site like they would do everything, but from buying their services and t alking to my writer, they told me they would only give a word document containing the information I would use on my linkedin - aka I would need to enter in the information myself. While this was okay, I very much preferred them creating my account from scratch which is why I am giving a 3 star reveiw.

garreth13
November 15th, 2020

ResumeGo did an amazing job with my order. I wasn't expecting too much because their services were cheap relative to everyone elses and I was really just testing out how good resume services are in general. I was extremely delighted by the results though, and they exceeded my expectations.

beckyk245
December 23rd, 2020

Love their free resume scanner and templates - love that sites like this provide so many resources that are useful for job seekers at absolutely no costs

Questions? Get answers from the Resume Go staff and other customers.

contactt
Contact T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume Go?

Have a question about Resume Go?