Review of Resume101

support@resume101.org

1 review with 1 star

roberte351
2/12/19
I decided to choose Resume101 to redo my resume based on the high quality samples shown on your website. What I received looked nothing like these samples and I am left to believe this service is some sort of a scam run from outside of the country. When I asked for a supervisor or CEO name and contact number for this company, they refused to provide any information. This is a huge red flag!

I gave 3 different 'professional' resume writers from this company an opportunity to produce my resume/cover letter and each one produced a result was worse than the original resume that I submitted for revision. I would be embarrassed and ashamed to submit any of these resumes to an employer. The first resume looked like it was written by a 5th grader with horrible grammar and nonsensical sentences. The second and third writers largely copied and pasted my existing resume into a slightly different format, leaving a large number of obvious grammatical, formatting, and spacing issues. In addition, the cover letters made no sense in relation to the jobs I was applying for and it was obvious the writer had no knowledge of the IT industry.

They eventually did give me a partial refund, but I urge everyone to not make the mistake that I did and stay far away from this company.
Response from Daniel A., Resume101 Representative
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are extremely sorry for the bad experience caused by using our service.
This is a rare case, as we always provide the best quality papers and we have proficient writers, who are always ready to handle your paper anytime.
Please, contact us back via the e-mail support@resume101.org and we will find the solution for your case.

Best regards,
Resume101 Team

Questions? Get answers from the Resume101 staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Resume101