ReserveBar

ReserveBar has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 9,139 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ReserveBar also ranks 2nd among Gifts Other sites.

• they have a great selection and the product comes in a timely matter!
  • Great service ,i like the engraving addition ,but you do have to plan ahead for that.

• I finally found a different customer service phone number and talk to Desiree.
  • After 5 days of a 'label has been created' but nothing picked up from the store by Fed Ex I called to cancel the order.
How would you rate ReserveBar?

“Outstanding Company”

Cynthia C.
4/10/19

I am so impressed with Reserve Bar! I had my items within a week. I had questions and I had two different people contact me within an hour of me emailing them. You don't see great customer service like this much anymore. I will be ordering again and telling everyone I know. Thank you for going over and beyond Reserve Bar!

“**update.. False Promises**”

Leighann C.
12/28/18

I finally received my order yesterday after leaving two negative reviews, several e-mails, a phone call, and reaching out to heaven's door themselves about my order who ended up contacting reserve bar. I received a e-mail from Heaven's Door that my order had shipped with tracking before reserve bar. I will say the e-mail from reserve bar was very apologetic and they did still send my order and refunded my money. Which is appreciated. I'm very disappointed it didn't make it for Christmas and that I had to complain the way I did. I don't like saying negative things. So I will leave it at this. I had a bad experience, they did correct it eventually. If you do order from this company I wouldn't order from here if you have a quick deadline. I would order 2-3 months in advance if you want to receive it in time. Do not expect much communication, and be prepared to wait. It's packaged well when shipped and the bottles looked nice. I probably will not order from reserve bar again. As for Reserve bar I would really work on the repeated problems from all of these reviews. People will appreciate honest lead times, instead of putting dates that look good but are unrealistic. If something is not in house, let your customers know and put it on website as "out of stock" - expected delivery date for shipment (with a couple of extra days added for cushion because stuff does happen). If you do this and actually communicate with your customers (giving realistic dates) I can guarantee you that your outcome will be a lot better. I'm not a business owner but I know as a customer I would appreciate that.

Reviews (9,139)

customer service (243) great selection (176) great service (83) order (1689) great experience (72) shopping experience (73) christmas gift (53) great site (51) credit card (53) web site (38) 2 weeks (32) great website (38)
vanessaw123
Verified purchase
Good experience. Only thing wanted and between the names could put an.
Reason I chose this business: Jack Daniels Company works with you
Reason I chose this product: New brother in law likes it
justinc314
Verified purchase
I had to re-create my account because it would not let me log in.
ginad134
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: had what i was looking for and a promo coupon
Reason I chose this product: for a special gift
steves135
February 11th, 2020
Great price. Easy checkout
Reason I chose this business: Link from Dickel website
Reason I chose this product: Friend recommended it
bobbya52
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
This took way too long to be delivered. We ordered on December 16 and thought we would have it for new year's eve but didn't get it for almost another week
nancyb1050
Verified purchase
email said 20$ of 100, i entered over 100 and it said coupon invalid.
Reason I chose this business: cant get drink in stores here
annetteh124
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Some of the items offered don't ship to Texas. I wish there was a way not to see them so I don't feel left out
Reason I chose this business: My first order went without a hitch
Reason I chose this product: Gifts for people I love
jeannej70
Verified purchase
Very easy to use web site, but the shipping cost is atrocious!
Reason I chose this business: The other company wasn’t available in my area, plus this was cheaper in cost (less the shipping).
Reason I chose this product: I like Bailey’s in my coffee.
kylek164
February 16th, 2020
Reason I chose this product: I like Scotch
lisad787
Verified purchase
a little expensive, but boy is it good! Last order was great and arrived quickly. Thank you
thomast577
Verified purchase
Very easy to find what I was looking for and very good selection
Reason I chose this business: Received email notice of sale
Reason I chose this product: Wanted to buy as much of the Game of Thrones whisky series as possible
jesses187
Reason I chose this business: Found online
Reason I chose this product: had it myself, friend gave it to me as a gift
anthonyj257
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was great but the checkout page was confusion cause it had Christmas info and it's feb. almost made me not purchase thinking the site isn't real anymore.
oliviaw104
February 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping was easy, pretty good selection to choose from. A little disappointed they did not give me a specific or approximate delivery date.
Reason I chose this business: I wanted to send a gift that contained alcohol and they were one of the few that popped up.
Reason I chose this product: My friend and I send specific gifts to one another for birthdays, hers is wine.
terrib207
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great but was given a coupon code to return and place my order. When I added code, it said invalid.
luism269
Reason I chose this business: Great deal on glassware
sanfords22
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Special on product I want.
Reason I chose this product: Enjoyed this whisky previously.
richardc1329
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: they have everything
Reason I chose this product: i liked the prices and slection
shelleyr70
Reason I chose this business: Convenient
Reason I chose this product: Birthday gift
elizabethu62
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: For the product.
Reason I chose this product: I love The Few.

ReserveBar is the official ecommerce and digital marketing partner of most of the biggest spirits brands in the world, as well as emerging craft brands.

See more answers (8)

ReserveBar is legit. I have ordered several limited edition bourbons.

By Mark M.
See more answers (8)

Hi Kristin, Contact me so we can resolve. I don't know your order number or email address that you used. I would need that information, so I can investigate further about your order. Sorry you encountered difficulty, but I committed to taking care of the problem quickly. Thanks, Lindsay