ReserveBar

ReserveBar has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 26,690 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ReserveBar also ranks 1st among Personalized Gifts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.5%
21,220
1,446
3,364

• Great selection, helpful information and categories, and easy to find products of interest.
  • But yes, great service so far even under our present circumstances.

• I finally found a different customer service phone number and talk to Desiree.
  • After 5 days of a 'label has been created' but nothing picked up from the store by Fed Ex I called to cancel the order.
How would you rate ReserveBar?

“For a venue selling high end spirits, don't make a...”

Alyssa C.
3/4/20

For a venue selling high end spirits, don't make a customer search for a place to type in a code. If the purchase qualifies for benefit, set your system to recognize and apply it automatically. Other than that I love this site so far. The selection is awesome, of spirits I don't see much in stores in my area, or have never seen at all, so I will want to try. I am very likely be ordering more in the future.

“I understand that you are working very hard to get...”

Jennifer B.
6/12/20

I understand that you are working very hard to get all of the orders out under extreme circumstances, but I have reached out several times and only received the automated email response. I placed an order 20 days ago and still haven't received it. That seems a lot longer than a "slight delay" with deliveries. Just trying to figure out if I should cancel my order at this point. I was so excited when I found this website but now very disappointed.

Reviews (26,690)

great selection (606) customer service (543) great service (327) great experience (241) great site (169) good selection (204) order (4677) shopping experience (190) service fee (129) 2 weeks (111) discount code (128) great website (114)
kathleenv130
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
First time shopping with Reserve Bar. I first tried Wine.com which wouldn't let me use the discount on anything that ended in 97. WHAT?! Chatted with their agent for a minute who offered her suggestion on cheap sparkling rose... I was looking at Veuve or Moet. Anyway, waste of time ended chat with, I'll check your competitors.

Thankfully found ReserveBar. Ordered the gift for my niece and came right back to the gift for me! LOVE my Rose Champagne.

Thanks, ReserveBar You have a customer for LIFE.
jenniferb1428
steved818
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Glad I stumbled across this sight! Another PA guy locked out of our state stores... even though they have reopened for curbside pickup I haven't been able to call in for three days! Prices are competitive with our store prices and the shipping is a LOT better than another merchant I looked at! We'll see if this rating sticks after delivery is made but from what I've been reading in reviews I may skip state stores altogether even after this is all said and done!
juneh98
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Anxious for shipping details. My husband's birthday is May 14 AND he is the #1 Bob Dylan fan since 1963. Has seen him at least 16 times. He'll be impressed with this gift. Bob came to our home town in the 80's... Lock Haven. What a thrill. But you want to hear of your site. Very nice. And has little of every thing. Being from PA, we love the Rye. Thank you! June
brettv17
April 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Wish there was predictive search results whenever I'm searching for a particular spirit. A lot of spirits have non-normal spelling that's sometimes tough to remember, so it'd be helpful if the site would try and provide suggestions based on what I was typing. Otherwise, I really appreciate this service right now as a PA resident with backwards liquor laws.
fayeh7
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
I like that you told for every item where it was allowed to be shipped. I never got to use the promo code for first order because I signed up for your mailing list a long time before I ordered anything... but that's okay. I'm so glad you have the Countess Wakeska vodka. I know I will like it because it is potato vodka, the best kind, and because of the fact that it is named after a woman. Thanks.
stevenc853
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reserve bar came through with not only brands I love, but special editions that were unavailable everywhere else I looked at a price that was better than the rest. Also considering that I live in a state that monopolizes most of it's liquor sales and poorly at that, Reserve Bar made it possible for me to receive alcohol when my state stores failed me. Shipping took almost 2 weeks, but due to the pandemic, it's not really their fault. So in a time of crisis and need, they handled it perfectly and get full marks. Thank you Reserve Bar!
meganb335
July 17th, 2020
After browsing through a very extensive collection, I ordered a fairly expensive limited edition bottle of Mount Gay Rum and also had the bottle engraved for my dad's birthday. My intention was to go above and beyond for him since he recently lost his sister and this was his first birthday in his entire life without her.

I knew I was pushing it in the timing for the engraving and getting it shipped, but I paid for rush shipping and was hoping for the best. After I placed my order, I sent a note to reserve bar and told them what a special gift it was and whatever they could do to speed up the process would be immensely appreciated. To my surprise the bottle of rum came very quickly and earlier than I even expected! The presentation box is beyond compare and the engraving is absolutely perfect. I know this bottle is going to be very precious to my dad and I truly thank Reserve Bar for making this possible, and especially John Rey for his great customer service. I will absolutely be a repeat customer.

Also, I should note the website and checkout process was a breeze. Thank you all!
kathrynel4
April 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
ReserveBar customer service was amazing! They were very upfront about the shipping delays and worked tirelessly to make sure my boss received his birthday alcohol package. I would definitely place another order from them--quarantined or not.
benm335
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's taken far too long to confirm my order. I made a phone call and the call center didn't help expedite my order. I tried to order this more than a week ahead to take on vacation but now I have to arrange with FedEx to delay delivery because I won't be home. Also every single bottle was cheaper at wine.com, who gives me free shipping for 50$. I'm disappointed, and this was my first purchase. I doubt I will use reservebar in the future. I paid more money and got slower delivery than wine.com.
Reason I chose this business: Online article
Reason I chose this product: Running out and local places don't cater to my tastes
tejeday
March 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is a great place to shop especially for your favorite spirits. Prices are excellent... this will be my future shopping needs. Also I had a person by the name of Jessica who helped me if I had any questions, she was a big help I bought Irish Whiskey name Egan which by the way is my wife's best friend husband's last name, I bought it has a gift for him, on our next trip to Florida.
kemytat
Verified purchase
First time using your service. Everything was going great. A pop-up box suggested that if I entered my email, I would get 10% off of my first purchase. Never got an email with a code to enter when making my $143.00 purchase, to receive the discount which would have greatly offset the delivery charge. Was going to make the purchase... didn't need the lie to encourage me. I will however consider other options next time since this business doesn't honor its promotions
michaeld2287
March 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Well, I must say that I did not expect to be messaged after leaving something in my cart for less than an hour. I had already entered my information in online. Then, I left my cart hanging for a while so I can work, and debate on my order. Sure enough, I was sent a text message about my order. This message helped me decide to hurry up and order what was in my cart. I could not wait. This was a quick, and easy purchase so far. I cannot wait for my wife to receive her birthday present. Thank you guys!
timf323
April 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to use site. Decent prices. Nice selection. My only concern is I'm still waiting for delivery of my first order. Trying to be patient but hope they can get orders out a bit quicker.
stephaniea276
March 21st, 2020
I placed an order 2/10/20. I noticed that I haven't heard anything from them 2/19/20. I emailed them for order status and date i can expect the gift to be delivered. They responded 2/20/20 saying they needed an alternate email and phone number to process my order and never answered my question. I sent alternate info and asked why my order is just now being verified ten days later. Still no answer. Horrible service! I have no idea whether to cancel and send another gift to recipient or wait. Just Sad!
geoffreyt23
May 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy, great selection and it beats trying to get what you want from a grocery store. Selection is outstanding. I would highly recommend using them especially if you can plan ahead.
charlesh1069
Verified purchase
I bought 4 bottles because there was a special offer. No details. That seems to have been bait and switch? The delivery information is horrible and keeps changing. It was to be delivered today, looks like it's out for delivery, and the expected date just changed from today to the 5th of May. No shortage of asking my opinion but let's just see if it works once before we decide to order again or not.
mikes2305
June 12th, 2020
I simply found the whole process a bit clumsy and confusing. Eventually completed the transaction but was not impressed with the pricing up charge (handling fee? Really?) but understand the shipping charge. Too many odd things occurred for me to keep track of and explain in this note. Great idea but problems in the the execution...
normant143
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
U B fine Folks over there! I have a good friend in Cumbria I will visit one day,, also come to enjoy a dram with You And dig my brick o Peat! # 716618. Thank You Stay Safe. Captain Norm B Treu
deannar85
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was taken straight to the site and checked out within a matter of seconds using Apple Pay. Thank you! Im sure my husband with enjoy this even though it is for me.
johnt1521
Verified purchase
More communication would help. I fully understand that things aren't normal, but when you offer your service as an alternative for those sheltering in place, and keep popping this "Your opinion counts" page every time I come to check to see if the order has even been shipped yet, its hard to rate the service higher. We'll see how long it takes, and if events warrant, I'll update my feedback. More comms - that's all. There are bots that can help with that.
alyssac94
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: I only just discovered this site through Sassenach Spirits.
Reason I chose this product: This is where Sassenach Spirits directed me to order... yes I, and my sisters are fans of the books and the show, so lately we bond over this and trying different whisk(e)y. We’ve been waiting for this one.
louc123
Verified purchase
Wanted to use RUMCASK promo code to get free shipping for my 4 bottle Dewar's purchase, but received an error that code that it was invalid. Had no way to either chat, email or talk to anyone in customer service. Makes me worry if something goes wrong with order after the purchase. Would really appreciate the free shipping and better ways to contact you if there is a question or issue in addition to a FAQ area.
reneeg128
April 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far I'm happy, wanted to leave 5 stars but it won't allow me. Of course, ease of delivery will be what makes customer satisfaction official! Thank you.
conorb22
Verified purchase
Appreciate you providing this service and certainly don't mind paying a little extra for it. Just an FYI, for some reason I could not get to my cart to review my items by clicking on the cart icon at the top right. Ended up finding a more circuitous way of being able to review my cart and check out. It could be my setup but thought you would like to know if everyone else is experiencing the same issue.

ReserveBar is the official ecommerce and digital marketing partner of most of the biggest spirits brands in the world, as well as emerging craft brands.

See more answers (8)

ReserveBar is legit. I have ordered several limited edition bourbons.

By Mark M.
See more answers (8)

Hi Kristin, Contact me so we can resolve. I don't know your order number or email address that you used. I would need that information, so I can investigate further about your order. Sorry you encountered difficulty, but I committed to taking care of the problem quickly. Thanks, Lindsay