Review of Republic of Tea

Tel: 800.298.4832

1 star

adelec18
2/15/19

I was told about this Company; it's product (tea) is excellent, and securely packaged---and the tea arrived very quickly, which I appreciated very much.

lindseyl41
1/21/19

I have an entire cabinet in my house dedicated to tea and I blame Republic of Tea for making fantastic tea because I'm constantly buying new flavors. In all honesty, they are absolutely amazing, with quick turnaround and great tea.

jenniferr429
12/12/18

I must say I was intrigue with this site. The teas are awesome and reasonable. I would definitely recommend others to buy here. The shipping is quick and easy.

annm343
5/28/18

Since my very first (and I was hesitant) order from ROT arrived promptly, I have continued to place orders 2 to 3 times a year. No matter how many brands of tea I try, I just can't find any the comes up to the taste and quality of the teas ROT offers. I am especially fond of all their varieties of hibiscus tea (strawberry and coconut hibiscus are fantastic), but I also have quite a large "collection" of their green, black, white, chi's, etc. I do wish their free postage minimum was not so high (approx. $50), but, I order enough at a time to meet their requirements for free shipping. I love the sample boxes they offer as a way to try new teas before ordering entire tins or bulk amounts. The sampler boxes that allow YOU to CHOOSE a custom variety box is an absolutely wonderful gift idea. No matter how often I order, I am still amazed at how quickly my order comes and how delicious their teas are.

allysonk1
12/2/15

I love (good) tea. There is no company with better tea AND great customer service!

Favorites:
Herbal: Ginseng Peppermint, Mate Latte, several of the "Wellness" varieties, some of the Downton Abbey teas, too many to list!

Green: Tea of Inquiry

Black: Darjeeling

Also, as much as I hate paper catalogs, I love theirs, because they come with a sample tea bag! It's a great way to try new varieties.

Questions? Get answers from the Republic of Tea staff and other customers.

Republic of Tea?