Review of GlenbrookFarm

Tel: 1-888-716-7627
jenkins@glenbrookfarm.com

janetb34
4/18/15

Glenbrook Farms is exactly what I wish my business to evolve into! They are people that are doing what they love, organic farmers that are following their soul and are truly out to help the planet, the people and the progression of the "Shift Of The Ages!" They have phenomenal products, competitive pricing and their customer service is so genuine and heartfelt that they inspire me. As I said, I can only hope that my business maintains half the heart that thy have, and I'll do just fine!

Tip for consumers: Be kind to them, these ladies are the real deal! True Light workers doing inspired work! They deserve the recognition and the respect from all!

Response from Lucinda J., GlenbrookFarm Representative
Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!
dm19
2/11/13

glenbrookfarm.com/herbs. Excellent website for bulk herbs and spices. They also have teas, herbal tinctures (extracts), essential oils, bath products and more. They answer emails quickly and shipping was fast. The herbs I ordered were top quality. I'm very satisfied! Make sure you put the /herbs in the address or you'll end up at the horse farm.

Response from Lucinda J., GlenbrookFarm Representative
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciat it!

Questions? Get answers from the GlenbrookFarm staff and other customers.

GlenbrookFarm?