Review of Replacements

Tel: 1-800-737-5223
domain.billing@replacements.com

anno105
7/27/18

I've bought from this site, as well as returned items to them. All transactions went well. Dishes were packed well. If you're looking for something specific that they don't have in stock, you can sign up for an email alert if it does become available. Website is pretty easy to navigate, although I will they had pictures of everything. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

janinek16
5/6/18

I am an old hand at buying all sorts of items online from overseas, but often find sellers of fragile items dont supply to Australia- or charge killer prices for S&H. China and glassware are really difficult to get. Not so Replacements! I recently purchased from them and Im blown away by the speed, quality of packing and overall service. In particular, the cost of shipping was exceptionally good and handled by FedEx. Having sourced the same items at the same sell price from 2 well known department stores over there, their shipping costs quoted were almost double the Replacements cost. My order attracted some local taxes, and this was collected and paid by the carrier without me having to complete any additional paperwork - brilliant. I can unreservedly recommend this terrific seller to Aussies wanting to access thousands of product choices confidently with no fuss.

lv28
1/9/15

I just love this place. I've had some hard-to-find Corning and Corelle pieces that I've found nowhere else -- found them at Replacements. Most recently, I was looking for stainless steel flatware pieces; I had absolutely no information on a manufacturer or age. Went in under "bamboo" and "miscellaneous", and there they were. Also was able to date my grandmother's old flatware from the early 1940s. Really love this place. Phone customer service people are so very nice, too.

garnete
10/25/13

Good info, although the photos and descriptions could be improved - not sure what they actually have in stock. Registered a china pattern with them a couple of years ago and have not had a single response that they found a piece for me, so am thinking that there's not a lot of manpower behind the site to keep it current, or people looking for your requested pattern. Prices set on the replacement site are quoted on other sites (such as eBay as price references), but they are no way near what the market will pay for such pieces. What they are asking for replacement china on their site is astronomical compared to what you could find on other websites that sell porcelain or china goods. They might have what you are looking for, although every china pattern I am interested in and have checked on their site, they don't have the actual pieces in stock.

Questions? Get answers from the Replacements staff and other customers.

Replacements?