Repair.searshomeservices reviews

Tel: 877-496-8746

1 Review From Our Community

darleneh30
8/21/17

My washer went out. Called Sears for an appointment had to wait a week, Aug 18, 2017. I was scheduled between 8am-12pm. Around 11:45am I got nervous, as no call to say we're running behind schedule. I called the first time and spoke to someone in Mexico, who did not get it at all. They said the technician was running behind. I called back an hour later this time the person was in the Philippines. He said I was next in line. Called back an hour later I believe it was India this time, who told me the technician did not service anyone that day and that he would give me the next available appointment which will be August 28th between 1pm-5pm. They did not offer to come the next business day and move the other customers back. They simply said in essence, "we are not coming, we will get there 10 day from now or you could not have an appointment.
People reviews like this are not from fickle customers, but real people who have been treated poorly by a business, and have take the time to warn others to prevent them from having the same experience. Read sites like this and Yelp and get the overall tone of the reputation of a business before you make purchase. Even if you go ahead and buy an appliance from Sears, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PURCHASE THE WARRANTY THAT THEY TRY TO SELL YOU!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Repair.searshomeservices staff and other customers.

Repair.searshomeservices?