Review of Rental24H

support@rental24h.com

1 star

olgao13
4/25/18

During a trip with friends to Netherlands we decided to lease a car for a trip through this country. Manage with this task helped rental24h.com service. To our surprise, we were able to pick up a capacious car for all company for a low price very easy and quickly. On a web-site rental24h.com we easily chose a necessary car for us - Kia Sportage, and chose a comfortable place for the receipt of car.
So, our trip was succeeded. We got the lot of amount of positive emotions, traveled by Netherlands with a comfort, spending the accessible amount of money. Upon termination of trip we simply left a car in the airport of Amsterdam.
Thanks to the web-site rental24h.com for a wonderful trip and best service!

kirilld
4/18/18

During my travel to UAE, I needed a car, so I chose Rental24 and It was a great decision. I had no problems with booking and when I came to the airport I took my car in a few minutes. First of all, the car was clean, in a good technical condition, certainly with a full fuel tank. While I was using the car, everything was perfect I haven't experienced any problems or troubles with the vehicle. As a conclusion, I left the car at the airport and flew away.

logi15
4/5/18

Good company. Already more than once I turn to the guys for the car. Thank you for the service. I recommend!

dylanw27
2/2/18

From time to time I like to ride alone to some other country for a couple of days in my car. I think there is something special about driving alone.
In November I planned a trip to the concert of Mac Demarco in Berlin. A week before departure, my car breaks down. I was terribly disappointed, and I was not going to miss this concert!
The solution was found quickly. I followed the advice of my friends and decided to rent a car on Rental24H.com The choice of cars and the prices for them I was pleased, and with the money that I saved, I had a lot of fun at the concert. P.S. (In November I lived in Hamburg and rented a car there, after the concert I visited Paris and returned the car without any problems when I came back)

irinak21
10/2/16

Near 2 month ago, we went to trip with my family. That is why, we were surfing the net for renting the car. To be honesty, it was pretty easy. Even though I was really nervous, since it was our first time use service like this, but service is really exciting, everything was excellent. And well hope to use your car renting service again in the nearest future.

maryw215
9/28/16

with this site of renting cars me and my colleagues can easily travel to any countries we need. as usually there are 4 of us, we reduce our spendings for the trip. once we rented the car right from the airport! thank you for the exellent service!

Questions? Get answers from the Rental24H staff and other customers.

Rental24H?