Review of REIWebTools

Tampa, FL 33634, US
marc.imhof@gmail.com

gregoryn37
12/17/18

This was a low cost program compared to the others. I've learned a lot but it didn't pop for me. I guess all programs you got to put the work in. It didn't work for me, but I'm not trying to discourage anyone or talk bad about this program. I learned to write a lot of ads.

Response from Marc I., REIWebTools Representative
Greetings Gregory! Remember you can jump back on track at anytime and pick back up to finish the Targets and land on deals (remember that we measure Target 5 with actually getting deals done with you ). Sometimes folks have a lot of life go on around them and need to unplug..but then when they plug back, it's zoom zoom! You can do this! There are lots of deals going on all around and you deserve to get your piece too. Also - we just added several more private lenders funding nationwide so now more than ever it's just about staying consistent and sticking to the path!
kays87
7/21/17

A lot of support, great tools, great training material, one on one coaching. Literally the best thing out.

rjs9
11/21/15

They will try to charge you $3k-$15 for info you could get by joining a REI Group in your local area for a fraction of the price.

Response from Marc I., REIWebTools Representative
Greetings, although we do charge for our services ( both less than you quote and more than you quote), it is beyond anything a local REI group can offer. We offer step by step to build your business around consistent closings and we do that with you hands on and also provide marketing and tech tools combined to get it done. Local REI groups do not do that. Local REI groups are good social activities to join and be a part of and are a good source of content in their own right. Sometimes you can find someone in a local group that will take you under the arm and give you direction...but not always. They are absolutely great sources of information. But information alone is not what folks need. It's exactly what to do with it today, tomorrow, next week. In what order and along a specific path.
larryf20
9/23/15

I have tried many other programs and finally found one that works very detailed training which is a 5 step process. I have actually closed deals with reiwebtools and making a great living. Just follow the steps and you will also have a coach that you can talk to on the phone and coach you on every aspect of wholesaling real estate.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

josev22
9/20/15

I have been using REIWebTools since 2009 and have seen the growth and changes over the years. I have been able to use the training materials within REIWebTools to help me grow my real estate investing and to also teach team members so I can generate more leads and get more deals done.

REIWebTools and Marc's team have been key to my growth in real estate - from my first deal in 2009 to currently growing my team to do multiple deals at once.

Anyone that is serious about learning to invest in real estate or to grow their current business can benefit from all the tools and training that REIWebTools offers.

Tip for consumers: If you want to really learn to invest in real estate and want the tools and the program to hold you accountable then join REIWebTools today.

tomn29
9/20/15

As it turns out, wholesaling isn't a science. However, this is a good choice for someone who really wants to kick butt at it.
I just thought it was a little overblown for something that's a pretty simple process.

Response from Marc I., REIWebTools Representative
Greetings, customer actually bough a start course, not REIWebTools. In that starter course there is over 20 hours of training, lots of training - both audios and videos on negotiating with buyers and includes over 10 different property acquisition strategies including REOs, Probate, absentee owners, includes sample letters and marketing. Also includes Dealz Analyzer and OFfer Generator. Client was not looking for so much information and we promptly refunded!
susier3
3/8/15

They charged our discover $3997 then said discover kicked it back because they don't let you charge schooling, when in fact discover said reiwebtools kicked it back! Then they wanted a check. SCAMMERS BEWARE,

Tip for consumers: scammers

Response from Marc I., REIWebTools Representative
Greetings....our 15 year old payment processor - Global Payments Inc that settles Discover card charges refused to accept payment and release funds. We appealed but they declined to explain further as it relates to consumer spending on this type of service etc. We therefore allowed them to kick it back and the client got all of their money. Since then we have also replaced the processor that runs Discover cards and we now have had no further problems accepting Discover cards.

Hi Leonard, no we are real. If you are looking to get going, we can help. Be sure to reach out when ready and let us walk you through what we do. Take your time and get your questions answered etc. -Marc

By Marc I., REIWebTools Representative

Hi Monika, there are several ways to get started. You can take a test drive here: http://www.reiwebtools.com/?src=sjp001 Some packages include multiple features and no payments for a year, others are month to month. There is a way forward for just about anyone. If you start the test drive, reach out for a free one-on-one session to go over available hands-on options as well!

By Marc I., REIWebTools Representative

Questions? Get answers from the REIWebTools staff and other customers.

REIWebTools?