Rehlat.com.sa

Rehlat.com.sa has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rehlat.com.sa also ranks 21st among Vacation sites. The most common issues with Rehlat.com.sa are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Rehlat.com.sa?

“One website I would love to put in favourite bookmarks”

Avatar R.
1/24/18

I like the idea of having details secured in the website allowing me to easily come back and book. This website does it and it is secured as well. VISA check out option is something to look forward to for some one new. Deals were simply amazing. I was able to get the same ticket @ 50 riyal cheaper than any other website I checked and it means a big deal for frequent flyers.. Good job Rehlat team.. Please see if you could start holiday packages as well. Something that I personally look forward to..

“scam and high way robery”

Peter a.
8/1/17

the worst customer service and the over all it is highway robbery booked my tickets and they would not give any customer services and the tekits are not being refunded and the call center they are using is full of bull

avatarr
January 24th, 2018
serajf
January 24th, 2018
always respect service excellence treatment, i have faced some technical issue and contacted Rehlat call center, got it sorted out in less than 24 hours, always high level of service is appreciated, many thanks to Candida Armstrong who took care of my case with high level of professionalism
petera122
August 1st, 2017
mohammadi9
March 6th, 2018
I booked many time with rehlat. It's very attractive price and also get some karam point , get discount, using pramo code, if I want to book flight I always get better price in gulf.
Feel sometime difucllty when flight time or date in change or cancel but rehlat customer care always help.
I gave 4 star because of customer care timing it's only day time not in night it will be excellent if they keep 1 or 2 officer in night
And also sometime they can call to customer when they are flight has been cancel.i love to recommend.
imanf1
August 3rd, 2017
Don't try to distort the agency by your fault and be honest .. they're Good and working hardly to solve all our issues

Questions? Get answers from the Rehlat.com.sa staff and other customers.

?_?¯_ ???_???????? ???_?¯_ ???????? ???????į? ???_?????? ??????????? ?_???? ??????_ ???_?㯤?? ???ᯱ?_?⯩ ?_???㯩. ???_???ɯ??_ ?????????ɯ??? ?????_?_?? ?_???? ?_?????_???? ???????į? ??????_?????? ???????????????. ???į???? ?????௤?? ??

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rehlat.com.sa?

Have a question about Rehlat.com.sa?