Review of RehabMart

Tel: 1-800-827-8283
assistance@rehabmart.com

stevenb486
5/9/19

Leaky shower bed trolley broke at a weld. Poor workmanship. Response was ONLY through a customer service rep. No management engagement. Refused request to have replacement shipped overnight. Overall, poor quality product and mediocre response to a serious issue. RECOMMEND DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

mariab357
2/23/19

Upon doing an internet search, I found the toilet riser my disabled husband needed at Rehabmart. I saw that there were two shapes available and that they had a very strict no returns policy. Consequently, I was very careful to order the correct one. The package arrived with the photo of the seat riser on the cover and I immediately saw it was the wrong one. I contacted the company indicating that they must have made an error. They told me the computer does not lie so it was my error. The package was never opened, so they could have accepted a return without violating health laws, but they would not budge on their stance that it was all my fault. As far as I'm concerned this is terrible public relations on their part. The arrogance of a large company claiming it could not have been their fault is appalling. I am out $100. They lost nothing except that this review will be posted in as many places as possible. If I was able to I would give them zero stars.

teresat69
2/19/18

I used RehabMart when I worked in Prosthetics. I had no issues with them in fact they were one of my favorite go-to's when you get tired of Sammons Preston getting it wrong. I'd use them again if I had to.

Questions? Get answers from the RehabMart staff and other customers.

6 Photos for RehabMart