ReglazeMyGlasses reviews

Tel: 0115 906 3010
web@reglazemyglasses.com

bridgetd22
2/15/19

Thanks for an amazing service, your willingness to re-quote to fit within my budget and a hassle-free courier service.

adama222
2/11/19

I was very pleased with the process and the price. I would definitely use again. My glasses were returned very quickly.

stephenh345
2/9/19

This is the 4th time I have used this company, one time there was a slight problem with a lens fitting. But this was rectified to my satisfaction very quickly - prompt service.

rakp
2/9/19

Reglaze of spare sunglasses to a new prescription. Easy communication via email, and received returned spectacles within 2 weeks of posting. Very good quality reglaze.

helena109
2/9/19

Very fast turnaround, excellent quality. So great to use old prescription frames for standard reading glasses that actually fit my head!

garyl285
2/9/19

Excellent service. Fast responses and great advice. Easy process and guided all the way would highly recommend and completely happy with both pairs of glasses couldn't ask for more

dapoa1
2/4/19

This company treats 'some' customers inhumanely.
They have made my life a living hell for the past 3 months. I need my glasses for everyday use and cannot afford a replacement. Due to what they have done i have been having constant headaches from struggling to see.
1st) they posted by glasses to the wrong place. Then after 2 months of time wasting they agree to replace my glasses. It takes another few weeks before the replacement is ready.
2nd) After what is now a 3 month delay they send my glasses by 3rd class post! This was made worse by the fact that i am away from the UK and warned them that the local postal service is terrible and that the glasses would most likely go missing if they don't send it by courier. It has been 3 weeks since my glasses was 'sent'. It hasn't gotten to me and they continue to ignore my emails.
I would advice you to avoid dealing with these deeply unfair people .

colinw76
1/20/19

This is the second time that I have used this amazing service.
It is so easy to reglaze your existing frames,quickly and efficiently, avoiding the high st.
'Rip off Companies.
The people are all very friendly and extremely professional at what they do, and the price they charge would be a job to beat.
I would recommend Reglaze my Glasses to anyone who needs their lenses replaced.

asifg
1/10/19

Great service & Great price!

I purchased some new glasses and wanted a supplier who could fit thin,light lenses at a decent price.

Having read the reviews, I was expecting the service to be good, but I have been thoroughly impressed! I've been dealing with Neil and he is a real credit to the company. I had an issue with one of the lenses (not their fault), and Neil responded quickly and went into detail why the issue occured, and what they would do to resolve it.

Their communication has been nothing short of outstanding and if their lenses are anywhere near as good as their service, I'll be happy for years to come!

nigelc33
12/25/18

I was fed up with paying a shed load of cash to high street big name opticians for my varifocals.......So I decided to try ReglazeMyGlasses.
My quote for new lenses and a frame MOT was excellent, and with Black Friday discount was a no brainer.
E mails back and forth were very promptly replied to, and I give customer service 5 stars.
This team of people really care that you are happy and get a top job. I mailed a selfie to them for extra measurements that were needed. All very painless.
I hunted and found a lightly used pair of Ray-ban club round,on EBAY for £35. They arrived in great condition, so with fingers crossed I sent them off in the neat cardboard pack sent to me by ReglazeMyGlasses.
i very quickly received a polite email telling me that they had arrived and were being dealt with. A few days later, not a long wait at all, another email arrived to advise me thanks for my custom, and that my glasses were on the way to me via a well known carrier.
Arriving promptly, I opened the well packed package with trepidation..........and a couple of sweets that had been included fell out! Merry Christmas! That was a good start that got better.
The glasses were spotless, and crystal clear. Everything better than bang on. I was really pleased. Upgraded lenses, extra discount, and good honest quality service. You cannot ask for more than that.
So, as an all round experience ReglazeMyGlasses gets my vote, and I will definitely give them repeat business with my next reglaze. NIGEL FROM NORWICH NORFOLK

andrewj219
12/25/18

Everything was so easy, from the box that arrived to sent the insert away in, to the very nice lady i spoke to from the office to discuss my requirements.

ninab157
12/25/18

I was very sceptical when I tried your service BUT I am now totally won over. Thank You and Happy New Year

brianc487
12/21/18

Great price and service- 4th time I've used them and the process and quality is to a high level. Quick service and good communication if you need any advice.

barries2
12/21/18

Had bifocals to a high standard of coatings, the result gives a very bright view. The prescription is very accurate giving me very sharp vision following cataract operations. Including an overhaul resulted in spectacles as good as new. Very satisfied.

pruew
12/21/18

Over the years I have had quite a few pairs of glasses reglazed, mainly readers - they just reglazed my hexagonal pair from 1972 with light pink lenses and strong prescription. They look like new (small charge for new nose pads etc) & now literally looking at life through rose tinted glasses! They make it so easy & there's always a human to answer queries.

keithy16
12/21/18

Super fast service. Very pleased with my new lenses. will definately be using your website again .Highly recommend. Kind Regards.

marianw12
12/21/18

An amazingly efficient and friendly service. They were recommended to me by a long term customer and I have recommended them to several more people already

traceyr66
12/14/18

I found 're glaze my glasses on line, and thought their prices were very good, I could afford to have both pairs done one set with driving lenses which are brilliant and another pair for normal use come with anti glare nonscratch lenses as standard, very friendly helpful team who message at every step and very speedy turn around I received both sets within 5 days in fact I think I got them in 3 days! Fantastic! And will use again when required

suet126
11/27/18

They have reglazed 5 pairs of glasses for me which speaks for itself. Always great service, much better price than the high street, speedy, efficient and careful. Someone to speak to with questions - and nice and friendly too.

lees298
11/23/18

After being stung by a high Street retailer for new glasses after being told they couldn't reglaze my specs I decided to give ReglazeMyGlasses a go. 2 days after submitting interest on the site a package with a box arrived to send my glasses to them Freepost, clear instructions on how to send and requirements eg prescription name etc again a couple of days later a detailed quote sent and within 48 hours and at a fraction of the cost of the high Street retailer my specs are back with me cleaned, new nose pads and lenses with 12 months guarantee on scratch coating. Highly recommend and will definitely will be using again when I need to change lenses. DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

sarahs686
11/22/18

They are so good I'd sent a pair of chanel frames that needed my prescription lens going in and lens size adjustment made smaller. they did not charge extra for the adjustments and for the best lens and loads of extras £36 all in and with recorded delivery they are so good I recommend you will not be disappointed and what a quick turnaround 24hrs and glasses back and done I'm such a happy customer

keithv34
11/21/18

My glasses have just arrived today and honestly I couldn't be happier, top job! My frames were glazed and then sent out on the same day that they arrived. I'm super impressed with how quickly and efficiently that you have dealt with my order. Also I really appreciate the care that you take keeping me updated at all times during the process. Faultless service, good value and would recommend to anyone.

Thanks to all the team for a brilliant service.

Tip for consumers: Just follow the instructions on the website, it really coudn't be much simpler.

michellev101
11/21/18

Using Reglaze my Glasses means I can have loads of pairs of glasses! I buy frames in the sales, usually unusual sunglasses and have them reglazed.

I've lost count of the times people ask to try my glasses on. Everyone always wants to know where I get them from.

Its quick, its easy and they always do such a great job.

Love it!

donnas573
11/21/18

I decided to use Reglaze My Glasses as I purchased some frames online and my local optician was proving quite expensive re: providing lenses, particularly Eyezen lenses. I researched various companies but went with this one due to their consistently good reviews and the option to purchase Eyezen lenses at a more reasonable price. I noted they also offered their own Eyezen equivalent called 'Smart View' which after careful consideration I decided to purchase and l am very pleased! I use digital devices for approx. 5 hours or more a day and I've noticed my eyes feel less fatigued with these lenses; its been an excellent purchase for my eyes and my pocket! I will definitely use this company for any lenses I require in the future and I highly recommend their efficient, cost effective, professional service.

angies108
11/19/18

I ordered two pairs of my glasses to be re~ glazed, The customer service & communication was second to none . Free box sent to me & when I received them back sweeties in side & my lovely new glasses . Very impressed will use you again.

Questions? Get answers from the ReglazeMyGlasses staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ReglazeMyGlasses