Refurbished Eectronics reviews

dusting25
2/15/19

Wish you could give zero stars! What looks like you're willing to order something used and refurbished for a good deal, turns out is a (non disclosed) "membership" fee. Your paying them your hard earned $$ to do a $#*! ton of ridiculous surveys. By rediculous I mean 9,000 words & 3 pages long to earn 20 measly pts. You'll need 300+ to "redeem" anything. Which in the end they'll say they"ran out" of product. Even if the work is worth the great deal you supposedly get, its $#*! in the end. You have no idea if the product will actually ever arrive. A fraudulent company, with a fake front and real connection to take your $$.
*deepbreath*

Basically, it's a fraud site that will take your $$ and kick you in the crotch.

Tip for consumers: My tip to using this site, is don't effing use it.

danr270
2/6/19

I was geting frustrated my self but was amble to earn my 300 points needed to complet my transaction. However when redemed they were out of PS4 .I chose not to wait and received a 200 dollar Amazon gift card .I know have a nice ps4 from amazon.It was worth the time and efforts of completing surveys. All is good

jennib23
12/7/18

Don't even know how this $#*! got my info, though or would be cool, I smelled a scam... look into it and see all this. Called my bank and now I have to wait for the charge to clear THEN dispute it to get my money back!!! Unbelievable. Called the customer service line, it says press 1 for new customer or 2 for returning customers and then it HANGS UP ON YOU!!!

alexy48
11/28/18

Immediately after my warranty ended, my phone just stopped working. Battery dies after 20 minutes. Screen flickers and images stick. One corner has a dark cloud like the screen is leaking.

irmah10
11/19/18

I had recently found this site when looking for cheap ps4 to buy for myself. I saw the price and couldn't believe how affordable it was. I already put in an order before i decided to do research on the site. I've seen multiple reviews stating their item never came in and that they were required to take surveys. I never got an email from the site to fill out any surveys. Just a receipt of my order and the number. I lost $38.99 and I doubt I'm ever going to get that ps4.

joeyr31
2/24/18

The site is owned in Russia, they only accept your checking acct. stay far away. One of the professional review sites says its a high risk

nitab13
2/8/18

YES THIS IS A BIG RIP OFF THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOU DO SERVEYS ANS WRITE ESSAYS AND THE NEVER UPDATE ANYTHING ITS JUST NOT RIGHT AND THEY DONT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS DONT WAST YOUR TIME OR MONEY

jamesr350
1/31/18

This site is a bunch of Thieves. They take your money and have you take surveys or write essays......... what are we in 8th grade. I wanted to get my son an Xbox thought this would be a great way to do it. Forget it!!! I tired to do the surveys but they never update them so once they are done they are done. They literally steal from people and good luck trying to get a refund,,,,,,, you're locked. Dumb site run by criminals and they should all be put in jail and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

matthews157
1/8/18

order off what looks like a legit site, then theres no phone number, no address, NOTHING but a automated response when you message them. Big scam - dont do it.

upsetc8
12/10/17

SCAM! They steal people's money, time, and their bank information. First you pay. Then you get hot with having to fill out surveys, essays (9,000 word essays 3 1/2 pages long) -very long essays, and offers. After you get done with both and fulfilling what they set as requirements. They don't keep their side of their website agreement and advertisement. THEY DON'T MAIL YOU NOTHING AND NO PRODUCT AT ALL.

You have to fight for your rights. They have no mailing address listed. No easily listed phone number. Only email for member area. They lead you on their.

After you fight for your rights long enough and after you have invested too much time and money do they claim their warehouse of products are out of stock, closed, out of business, and otherwise excuse. Then if you are lucky one in ten thousand do you get mailed gift card of $30 - $ what you paid.

You will vet no product at all.
So yes, IT IS A PHISING, FRAUD, THEFT, SCAM since you never get any physical product you thought you were purchasing.

angelaa102
12/2/17

Hey guys my son is very disappointed he is only 10 years old and a paraplegic that can only use his hands, i ordered a ps4 for him for christmas and still haven't received it,cant get in touch with them,hes constantly crying, i ordered it because i could not afford anything else we only get his disability check each month and now he has nothing for chirstmas. someone please help him (tell me how to get his money back). SMH

gregoryj36
11/30/17

Totally fraudulent site. Cant know for sure requirement rubric until AFTER you purchase. Than it is all phantom work. No reviews available to meet dumb requirements presented after purchase, robot email response, no contact number or brick and mortar address- petty thieves that break kids dreams of getting a toy they cant normally afford only to waste parents money acting good faith. Pathetic.

I recommend flooding their server with questions and complaints. Make a stock letter and post to gamer sites your kids or you participate in.

lucyo9
11/27/17

Stay away from them its a scram. I lost $ 119 for ai phone 6 its a scram stay away there is no way to get in touch with them. Dont answer. e mail no phone number

jennr22
11/21/17

I look on my bank statement and found this number 1-888-501-4362 and actually talked to someone and they gave me a confirmation number and said I should have my full refund within 4 to 5 business days will update if I get refund or not but try this to get your money back because it is a scam I even did all the surveys and redeemed and still no product

tracyt63
10/23/17

Good news they didnt take my 80$ but I did wait a week for a confirmed order and that plain sucks and they made there site so nice that I didnt think.

nealh22
9/28/17

If your read the rules first it says. "Pick your product, then you will be emailed links to all sorts of surveys and such to earn points. Once you've earned the required amount of point's, submit them and your item will be shipped the next day. It's a form trickery but it's not fraud because you didn't read before you purchased. And yes there's a number to call, but that's why they don't except Credit/Debit cards. You willingly submit your bank account and routing number, so it makes it to where your bank won't get involved and they don't have to have a dispute with a major financial institution over refunding your money. If you pay, in order to get your product you have to jump through there hoops to fully fill your obligation to receive it at the price you payed. NOT FRAUD, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER GET SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN IT OR AVOID IT.

erickaf3
9/7/17

I usually only order from eBay Amazon and Walmart
I wanted to get my kids something because I could not afford to take them anywhere during the summer so I think I'm getting a Wii u first they double charged my debit card and would not refund my money and never sent the game.
Had me doing the most to get a refund that I never got.But I'mma let God get them . TAKER'S

caseyk25
8/30/17

These guys are running a complete scam, I send $69.00 and no phone, and they won't respond to my emails. I see their site is up and operating, Don't get hooked by these crooks. SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!

janieces
8/27/17

You have to do a lot of jumping through hoops to get the price quoted. If you do bite on the low price, we hope you use a credit card. You can dispute the charge as " undelivered" and get the amount credited back to you. GOOD LUCK!!

markl267
8/23/17

CUSTOMER SERVICE # 1-800-631-9920
BILLING / REFUND # 1-888-501-4362
REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU # 202-558-5282 /1 (703) 276-0100

mannit
8/14/17

Rip offf stay away scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scams cam sacs scam scams cam scam scam scam scam scam

breee1
8/7/17

I too am embarrassed to admit that I was scanned by this site and lost over $100 to it! I'm generally very good at sporting such a thing but this company did a great job at making everything believable and I along with many others apparently, fell for the scsm as well... Note to self, in the future, if there is not even a phone number listed to contact the "company" then it must be because the "company does not really exist!!!! #MadAtMyself #LessonLearned

joyced32
7/21/17

I'm embarassed to say I fell for this one! $119.95 Gone! No customer service number to call and generic replies from contact us email. My bank won't even reverse the charges because I willingly provided my bank routing and account number. DOH!
Don't go to this site or their other one refurbished-warehouse dot com!!! STAY AWAY!!!

christ6598
5/17/17

I am thinking of ordering from the site but definitely was concerned when they ask for your banks account/routing number. Checked for reviews and came past this site with everyone's opinion, then started looking thru their "faq" and "offer" link pages at the bottom of their website which clearly informs you of the process you need to follow to receive your product. You do need to do some elbow work after paying to get your product shipped to you but of its just the manual labor (so to speak) that is necessary after paying them its all worth it for the low prices on products their offering. Her is the link that literally explains the process on their website for receiving their goods for your money/services ;)

najan2
4/21/17

I connot beleive i got scammed but i did. I lost $99.95 I thought I would get an iphone 6. Trying to contact anyone that can assist.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Russia

By Joey r.

You half to complete the surveys to get the points ( which is such bull$#*!)

By Calvin B.

Did u ever receive it?

By frederick l.

I want what I payed for when suppose to get it

By John A.

you've been scammed. shouldve read the earlier reviews.

By Bryan M.

I did not receive the item but was given a gift card for amazon.Com instead. I think it was $250

By Jon G.

Did you ever get the phone ?

By Brook l.

Do not order or give your information to this company!! I have been on the phone with my credit card company for the past two days trying to fix the damage. It is a scam website and they will use your information to make other large purchases.

By Laura B.

Call your Credit Card Company and dispute the charges. Also dispute the initial $35 charge as this a fradulent company. They also charged me for something I didn't order. I called my card company and they have removed all charges from this company.

By Chris M.

stay away from them !! its a Scam !!

By jimmy p.
Questions? Get answers from the Refurbished Eectronics staff and other customers.

Refurbished Eectronics?