Refurbished Eectronics reviews

michaell1355
10/4/19

I normally take people for their word,but this company takes it to another level.how come nobody has ever gone this company and arrest everyone there and shot the place down.

lindah996
10/2/19

The ad mentions nothing about a membership!!!! You think you are buying a PlayStation ! After putting in your credit card info and they accept it and charge your card then you find out you are buying a MEMBERSHIP....not a PlayStation!! This is very deceiving! I contacted them right away and they refuse to give me my 59.99 back even though their ad says 100% money back guarantee!!!! Below is a copy of the ad ... no where does it mention membership.... beware!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM

lucianb28
9/25/19

Contact Information
Refurbished Electronics Warehouse Inc
26640 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, MI 4806
Location 3 companies work here but this is the place if any one wants to go talk to the one dude that scams ppl for over 9 years now :)

josiahm26
9/23/19

First, as stated in the terms of service, you will need to fulfill a certain number of product reviews and surveys either by mail or online.
Second, your payment of 39.99 is not a payment for the device or console you are purchasing. It is a "membership fee"
(These 2 little points are what allows this site to operate legally. It plays on the fact that a majority of people will not read the terms of service first, after which it relies on people inability or unwillingness to complete the requirements. The few that do complete the requirements; far less than those that do not, will never receive the console or device that they ordered. As shown by other reviews, they are offered a gift card and a refund of their membership fee with an option to forego the gift card and refund to wait for the device to be restocked; which will never happen since the operator of this site does not stock the devices it sells.)

You can report it, but this company is walking on the line that separates legality for illegality. Meaning, nothing can be done about it.

Remember, always read the terms of service. In doing so, you'll avoid scams like this.

As a side note, I've had to help people with problems like this caused by adult websites too. They also use this strategy. I'm telling you this as a reinforcement to always read the terms of service. ALWAYS.

douglasr112
9/19/19

They promise you a decent refurbished item for a great cost, and then they up and steal your $#*!ing money!! These foreigners better be put on alert because if I ever find out who they are, they are damn well going to regret they crossed mine and my wife's path!! I will make sure they pay for what they did!! I sure as hell wish I could give them zero mother$#*!ing stars because they are not worthy of a single one!!!!

shanek54
9/15/19

If you guys are complaining about them stealing why hasnt anyone contact the government scams website and google for fraud

lonb23
9/14/19

This company is a joke they ripped me off for 39 99 I did their surveys and study and get my product they stopped the surveys with me having 150 points

edwardd125
9/6/19

get their address this company steals 39.99 from checking if I had their address I would go to the FTC and file a complaint

jerryn67
9/3/19

Duping people I see. I had to dispute with my bank for the money paid so it would come back. Lesson learned.

shaylenet
9/3/19

I ordered one only got one email but nothing saying it was shipped or anything after the one email so i want the 39.99 back

kirkg33
8/13/19

On 07/29/2019 I ordered and paid $39.99 to Electronics Center for a Sony Workstation.; I expected to receive an email from the merchant stating they had received my order and were preparing to ship it. But instead I got an email with a link to their web site Electronics-members.com. After emails back and forth for a week trying unsuccessfully to get a shipping status, I told them to cancel my order and refund my payment. Then they sent an email informing me that my payment was for a "membership fee" and was not refundable; so I canceled my "membership" so they wouldn't have a pretext to continue charging me. As they suggested, I read their Terms and Conditions which stated that I would have to earn "points" by writing letters or filling out surveys to earn what I thought I had paid for.
This operation is a scam, with the scammer presenting himself as a legitimate vendor of electronic equipment. He should be closed down immediately before he can swindle more people.

I am now in the process of writing complaints to the State Attorneys General in all 50 states in the U.S., as I am determined to make sure as many people as possible are warned about it.

hannahk98
8/10/19

Of course I was duped into believing I was getting a PS4 for $40. Paid the fee, realized I had to complete surveys and write articles to redeem 300 points for a PS4. Earned the points, redeemed them. Was told they were out of stock. I could either wait or they would offer me a $150 amazon gift card and to refund my $40 fee. I accepted and they sent me the gift card 5 days later, 7 days later they refunded me my $40. I'm giving 3 stars because the communication was very slow and I wasn't sure if they ghosted me after accepting their offer. But, I came out with $190 which is much better than expected. I'm assuming that they don't actually give out consoles, just gift cards because I have never heard of anyone receiving a console from them. If you complete the requirements and redeem your points you WILL get a gift card and your money back. Otherwise, you get nothing.

gregh403
8/8/19

They had add for sale only 3 days 39.99 so I click it and order it so any how I called customer service they didn't even answer now they emailed me told me I have do surveys just get the game I bought I tryed doing the survey and none them will go threw please don't get scammed

adrianh77
7/29/19

These mother$#*!ers ripped $40 out of my wallet and then made me attempt to fill out 100 pages worth of WRITING surveys, don't $#*!ing buy this crap appearently that's their fee and you have to get 250 points by filling out 3 pages of each survey and they won't even check it. You just sit there waiting and waiting they are $#*!ing scam bites. THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL.

alexisv35
7/18/19

I bought the ipad 2017 first but I didn't read the reviews how can i get my money back and if you know how to please text me at *******094

daves601
6/25/19

I paid the fee. I had reviews both the terms and the full offer before paying. Spent 35+ hours satisfying the long survey and article writing requirements and/or checking to see if they were met by my articles written. Too much time passed and hen I contacted them about the delay, I also was told that PS4 Pros were out of stock and would I like a $150 Amazon card instead plus a fee refund. I declined to await PS4 Pros being in stock. 2 months gone and no PS4 Pro, no response to calls, no response to e-mails. Total scam. You pay $40 and they know most will never meet the requirements as they are either too hard or boring. Then if someone does, it's a gift certificate bait and switch at best, a scam at worst. No PS4 Pros EVER!

laronw1
6/19/19

I am pretty sure I've been scammed completely, because I can't login. Where are the offers at? I don't see anything and has anyone gotten there money back by their bank? I am pretty sure that the banks can see that this is a scam.

matthewh482
6/14/19

Decided to buy an Xbox One S from this site seeing the low price was and how it came with a warranty. Even if I had gotten a broken console I still could've salvaged or looked into the damage. Initially I was excited and read all the text on the screen to make sure it wasn't a scam. I bought it and a few days later realized you had to fill out a ridiculous amount of surveys to acquire the item which wasn't mentioned at all on the products screen, only in the Terms and Conditions fine print and AFTER you buy the product. I try to get a refund and call the number only for it to not even work, nice. So you get $40 legally stolen from you. Hope to prevent someone form going to this garbage website. This company is a scam and I hope it is shut down soon. Thanks Refurbished Electronics.

jenifera13
5/28/19

If you read the fine print it does say for example a ps4 is 300 points plus 39.95 fee which led me to understand probably surveys etc to accumulate points. Since it sounded to good to be true that's why I read those areas then searched reviews online. I dont know how long it would take to get 300 points but would be worth it if it worked. I did ask for details on that so if I get a response I'll share it

deann27
5/24/19

I was hoodwinked - enter ordering process has not even a single word to let you know you're only "buying" a "membership" vs. every step in the process looks like you're buying the actual merchandise - I found the hook in the details of the Terms of Service which you have to click on to finally see it stated that you're buying a fee; had expected that the unit I "bought" due to the ordering page saying delivery in 2 - 5 days, would have been delivered by 2 weeks - but never arrived - they don't answer phones or respond to emails - I am left with a credit card dispute process now and sending details to BBB in the states of CA and GA - DON'T BE SWINDLED BY THEM - DON'T BUY ANYTHING

bens347
5/24/19

Please read reviews before buying from somewhere you haven't heard of. Wast of 39.99. Idk how these people havent been shut down.

josha88
5/11/19

Gotta love a good ol scam job. Bravo Refurbished electrics/ warehouse Bravooooo. I like your style. Have fun buying pockets of air ppl. You probably already sent your info if your reading these comments. Glad I dident go to order multiple items. Lmao!!!

israelr25
5/4/19

I just saw this as refurbished and i thought it was pretty scracthed maybe or cosmetically messed up ps4 pros but i saw too late the reviews on my mistake and seen that they do not promote what they actually do and hide many of their real policys in discreet areas and messages within tons of information or with deception i asked now for a refund immediately before even 10 minutes occured so i have in all my right to receive my ps4 as i should or if its not as ebay handles it were you buy something and its immediately shipped after a hour most times and sent towards you then i want a refund immediately thanks in advance. Also when i press the add credibility it takes me to do a live imaging capture when i just wanna share screenshots wow thats horribly made.

joes1052
3/14/19

False advertising and trickery sale, back-page fine print is not visible unless you already made the sale and look at the pages privacy policy and terms of service to the page which is not readily obvious during purchase. This is an illegal form of trickery. Plus to make it hard to even find their real sale they only bill you 36.99 and call their company ELECTRONICS to the bank, the only charge my rep could find for 39.99 was not them. The number they give bank if you call it wont be helpful either. Remember the website, and then click on member or that terms of service of other missed points during the purchase you will see you have to do surveys and like ten essays some three pages long just to hope you get the purchase. Instead of bother bank, I tried to do the surveys, and they kept saying that my answer were too quick not accepted. Then when asking me if I have kids it only gave choices of 1-4 and I have none. The whole thing is made to make you want to give up, and people with money who see it as chump change will not waste their time. It is a scam that tricks you in, and then tries to bore you out. I wonder if they get money for the work you do at about $5 to $10 a lead, as that is the going rate to lead to insurance agencies these days. Besides, an XBOX ONE S New will be on market for cheaper soon, a GAMESTOP bought mine for less than $60 dollars if that says anything. Don't do it, unless you really want to try all those essays and surveys that are sometimes half hour long surveys that wont work at the end anyway.

dusting25
2/15/19

Wish you could give zero stars! What looks like you're willing to order something used and refurbished for a good deal, turns out is a (non disclosed) "membership" fee. Your paying them your hard earned $$ to do a $#*! ton of ridiculous surveys. By rediculous I mean 9,000 words & 3 pages long to earn 20 measly pts. You'll need 300+ to "redeem" anything. Which in the end they'll say they"ran out" of product. Even if the work is worth the great deal you supposedly get, its $#*! in the end. You have no idea if the product will actually ever arrive. A fraudulent company, with a fake front and real connection to take your $$.
*deepbreath*

Basically, it's a fraud site that will take your $$ and kick you in the crotch.

Tip for consumers: My tip to using this site, is don't effing use it.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Russia

By Joey r.

For all of you who, like myself who ordered and money deducted from my account but no merchandise received, I got a phone number from my bank.470-443-2732. They are located in GA but I wasn't given what city in Ga. the bank said no city was listed only a state.

By Beverly S.

Call them I got the number 1800 631 9920 or, - 1888-501-4362 tell them your order

By Glenn A.

No, you are an idiot. This is a scam. Nobody gets a playstation 4 for $40 idiot.

By Bevon J.

Believe that I saw one positive review. But it was probably done by whomever runs this scam.

By Grant B.

They make you jump through quite a few hoops and answer surveys and write articles for them... if you haven't done this already they won't ship the product. Maybe try contacting an it form of customer service if they have it, otherwise there's most likely nothing you can do.

By Catelyn F.

Did u ever receive it?

By frederick l.

you've been scammed. shouldve read the earlier reviews.

By Bryan M.

I did not receive the item but was given a gift card for amazon.Com instead. I think it was $250

By Jon G.

Did you ever get the phone ?

By Brook l.
Questions? Get answers from the Refurbished Eectronics staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Refurbished Eectronics