This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Refurbished Electronics

Refurbished Electronics has a consumer rating of 1.31 stars from 132 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Refurbished Electronics also ranks 438th among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.6%

No positive highlights yet

• I just want to no if I will get the phone or what should I do about it there has to be a phone number for them
  • I tried to buy a ps4 and they stole my credit card information.
How would you rate Refurbished Electronics?

“Good”

Anthony B.
11/24/19

Good prices and products to look at also great reviews wish they told you how to get your stuff though

“FRAUD DO NOT BUY!”

Bhupinder D.
1/21/20

I order iPhone XR in October 2019, they say it is $60 then when I buy it I find out they want me to do surveys. Then they say make 300 points to get the iPhone XR, when I email them they say to read policy. But they did not say this before when we were buying it. $60 wasted bull $#*! website, now today they email us they want $200 more then they said they will send iPhone XR. If somebody find the person who make this website they tell me, I want to sue this company.

phone number (11) credit card (12) customer service (8) 300 points (6) gift card (8) email (23) money (49) scam (57) order number (3) credit card info (4)
bhupinderd
January 21st, 2020
marioc117
February 19th, 2020
Do not buy products from the above companies they're all scams I don't know why the federal government's not doing nothing about putting them out of business they seem to have multiple locations you can't get in touch with them they have phony surveys misleading ads you lose your money if you buy any product from them
brandonh232
January 15th, 2020
Payed for a ps4 pro still not delivered no gift card nothing just stealing money by wasting my time. Time is money need my product or cash plus gift card rules are rules and if they break them I can sue Google for allowing me to be lead to this website by their search engine
mauricel49
December 18th, 2019
Do not pay them. I paid for mine 2weeks ago. Never got a tracking number, Order conformation nothing. They gave me 25/250 towards redeeming the xbox. Told me I had to write a 9 page essay to redeem 10 point towards it. Along with about 30 other tasks. The list would take about 6 months to do.
drewn20
November 18th, 2019
Extremely deceptive website. They make it sound like you get a PlayStation four for $59.99 but you really get roped into a scam. I am having my bank reversed the charges bet the inconvenience is horrendous. There isn't one person who wrote a good review for this company because there is none. It is a complete scam and I will spend money energy attempting to put this company out of business. I only rated this one because they didn't have any negative numbers to choose.
daver318
November 17th, 2019
I made a foolish purchase from Refurbished -electronics before Googling reviews. When I saw the reviews I messaged and cancelled my order within 12 hours. Refurbished Electronics acknowledged receiving my message but charged my BoA VISA account anyways. When I tried to contact them again they made themselves impossible to reach. Thank you BoA and VISA for getting my account credited for the charges that were posted by Refurbished Electronics under the name Opinion Shopping.
ekchtn
January 18th, 2020
I am console player and I play on xbox one currently. I have been thinking about buying PS4 pro for sometime now. Rather than buying new one I though why not buy a used one. As I was searching online this website pop off out of nowhere. I saw the advertisement of PS4 pro for only $59. I instantly thought how can it be so low price for this product. I figured this must be a scam otherwise no in the right mind would sell you a PS4 or other products they have for only $ 59 dollar. I am glad I didn't fell for their scam. Then I search for their reviews and I find so many people falling for this scam. I would suggest doing a little research before trusting them with your information. Even their website seems suspicious. Please don't waste your money and time. Inform others about this website like I did. Please Stay Away from this scammer. I find it weird that it is located on US.
karenm1426
November 29th, 2019
Takes your money then shows you unrealistic point system for whatever you order. Does not refund money, they say its for joining instead of what you purchased. Way to get ahold of them only given to members. When you call mailbox is full and if you email, no response from them.
tiffanyh191
February 18th, 2020
Always look at reviews they took my money for xr phone then say I have to do surveys write letters buy other stuff to get the phone did that still no phone I reported them to bbb my bank gave me my money back. SCAM!
sandras804
December 11th, 2019
Scammed my underage daughter with getting an IPhone 11 for $59.99. Sent them an email from their contact us. Threatened them with the police and lawyer. One week later I get an unprofessional agent... asked for my email and name. Which i have to spell out due to a hard name to spell and say. This woman didnt ask spelling or anything. Said she will send tracking update to my email. And of course. Nothing sent. Thanks to my bank... the money has been recovered. Everyone... please notify your law agencies. So this 3rd world fake company goes down...
lindah996
October 2nd, 2019
The ad mentions nothing about a membership! You think you are buying a PlayStation! After putting in your credit card info and they accept it and charge your card then you find out you are buying a MEMBERSHIP... not a PlayStation! This is very deceiving! I contacted them right away and they refuse to give me my 59.99 back even though their ad says 100% money back guarantee! Below is a copy of the ad... no where does it mention membership... beware! SCAM SCAM SCAM
jasonw658
December 28th, 2019
I didn't believe there were still this many dumb, gullible boobs out there. After all, the smartphone u used to "order" could have been used to spend ten seconds to Google the company and you would have seen it was an obvious scam, if the ludicrous low price wasn't already a dead giveaway. I can't believe so many people are *still* so gullible. This should be the age of enlightenment with all of the easy to get information on the web. I agree with another reviewer. You all deserved it. A bunch of pinheads indeed.
danr270
February 6th, 2019
I was geting frustrated my self but was amble to earn my 300 points needed to complet my transaction. However when redemed they were out of PS4. I chose not to wait and received a 200 dollar Amazon gift card. I know have a nice ps4 from amazon.It was worth the time and efforts of completing surveys. All is good
wandac180
January 23rd, 2020
My son is 13 and he ordered from this site. When he came to me about it letting me know that he had ordered it... I got a email saying it was confirmed... So I'm waiting to get a email with some tracking info... Nothing I email them they advised me he had to write articles and take surveys to get the game he was enrolled in the membership and no refund... They scammed an innocent child I wish he had of let browse the site before. But I went back to the site no where does it say you have to do all these requirements before ordering it... It just shows you $79.99 like they have slashed price and your getting a $59.99 deal on a refurbished system so I can see how he thought he was getting a deal on what he thought he was able to afford...
randyc230
November 21st, 2019
In order to get your product they make you do many menial tasks before you will ever even have the possibility to get what you paid for. I will contact google on this scam advertising.
jenifera13
May 28th, 2019
If you read the fine print it does say for example a ps4 is 300 points plus 39.95 fee which led me to understand probably surveys etc to accumulate points. Since it sounded to good to be true that's why I read those areas then searched reviews online. I dont know how long it would take to get 300 points but would be worth it if it worked. I did ask for details on that so if I get a response I'll share it
thomash767
December 20th, 2019
Paid for a Nentindo switch and got shafted like all yall. Report them, I did and wont stop!
This is an international crime!
Interpol Washington
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Phone Number:
*******000
ethanb83
December 18th, 2019
This website is nothing but a scam! Purchased a Xbox 1 and had never came in! Should have read the reviews before i bought it because everyone else is saying the same thing and YES it is nothing but fake! Don't waste your money because you won't be getting anything you buy from this place!
ernied28
December 31st, 2019
Ordered ps4 Dec. 7th. It's now Dec. 31, they took the money out the first day, no follow up. Found a phone number *******597 called several times and spoke with a person I could not understand. They were not helpful at all. No information available even with the order number.
This is a total scam, scam, scam - STAY AWAY.
At $59 per order at the rate of hundreds of orders a day, they are making a killing. For products they dont actually sell.
IM A TOTAL IDIOT... TOO good to be true.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY
SCAM
SCAM

jimmyp95
November 12th, 2019
Hell no... I'm glad I always check reviews! There are just too many scans online, if you used credit card you have options to get credit back, never ever use cash or money order or bank debit
toml370
November 18th, 2019
3rd world country that doesn't give a sh*t about you. They took $$$ immediately and then a point system for fees. Yeah thats a lose term point system after you lose eye site and hand-finger cramps set in you might be half way. Then once you get 250-300 points you get a gift card if your lucky. STAY AWAY BBB CANT DO ANYTHING GOVERNMENT CANT DO ANYTHING. ITS ALL OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
douglasr112
September 19th, 2019
They promise you a decent refurbished item for a great cost, and then they up and steal your $#*!ing money! These foreigners better be put on alert because if I ever find out who they are, they are damn well going to regret they crossed mine and my wife's path! I will make sure they pay for what they did! I sure as hell wish I could give them zero mother$#*!ing stars because they are not worthy of a single one!
joes1052
March 14th, 2019
False advertising and trickery sale, back-page fine print is not visible unless you already made the sale and look at the pages privacy policy and terms of service to the page which is not readily obvious during purchase. This is an illegal form of trickery. Plus to make it hard to even find their real sale they only bill you 36.99 and call their company ELECTRONICS to the bank, the only charge my rep could find for 39.99 was not them. The number they give bank if you call it wont be helpful either. Remember the website, and then click on member or that terms of service of other missed points during the purchase you will see you have to do surveys and like ten essays some three pages long just to hope you get the purchase. Instead of bother bank, I tried to do the surveys, and they kept saying that my answer were too quick not accepted. Then when asking me if I have kids it only gave choices of 1-4 and I have none. The whole thing is made to make you want to give up, and people with money who see it as chump change will not waste their time. It is a scam that tricks you in, and then tries to bore you out. I wonder if they get money for the work you do at about $5 to $10 a lead, as that is the going rate to lead to insurance agencies these days. Besides, an XBOX ONE S New will be on market for cheaper soon, a GAMESTOP bought mine for less than $60 dollars if that says anything. Don't do it, unless you really want to try all those essays and surveys that are sometimes half hour long surveys that wont work at the end anyway.
scottd394
November 23rd, 2019
For now on I am reading reviews I made the purchase yesterday for the ps4 and now I am disputing the charge. I should have known it was to good to be true for one the so called 3 day sale had been going on for over a week screw you Refurbished palace you low life garbage
matthewh482
June 14th, 2019
Decided to buy an Xbox One S from this site seeing the low price was and how it came with a warranty. Even if I had gotten a broken console I still could've salvaged or looked into the damage. Initially I was excited and read all the text on the screen to make sure it wasn't a scam. I bought it and a few days later realized you had to fill out a ridiculous amount of surveys to acquire the item which wasn't mentioned at all on the products screen, only in the Terms and Conditions fine print and AFTER you buy the product. I try to get a refund and call the number only for it to not even work, nice. So you get $40 legally stolen from you. Hope to prevent someone form going to this garbage website. This company is a scam and I hope it is shut down soon. Thanks Refurbished Electronics.

Russia

By Joey r.

For all of you who, like myself who ordered and money deducted from my account but no merchandise received, I got a phone number from my bank. 470-443-2732. They are located in GA but I wasn't given what city in Ga. The bank said no city was listed only a state.

By Beverly S.