Refurbished Eectronics reviews

rogerc250
12/4/19
Im giving them 5 stars cause any moron who thinks any company is selling PS4 an I phone xs for $ 59 dollars ha ha whaaaaaat you deserve to get burned think about it places online are buying used an refurbished iPhones xs for 600 an used an refurbished PS4s for 200 lol why would they sell you these items for $ 59 ? Well people let me tell you about. A better deal right now I'm currently selling Beach front property in las Vegas. Only 59 dollars gets you a refurbished condo it comes with everything please i only have a few left cause Santa Claus an the Easter Bunny just bought 50 of them an i tell you what the next 5 people who buy beachfront property off me i will give you a free trip to fantasy island lol ha ha pinheads
karenm1426
11/29/19
Takes your money then shows you unrealistic point system for whatever you order. Does not refund money, they say its for joining instead of what you purchased. Way to get ahold of them only given to members. When you call mailbox is full and if you email, no response from them.
abduln10
11/26/19
Scam do not order from these people. You will not get your product. I ordered a PS4 on the November 18th. I haven't received a email a call nothing
anthonyb511
11/24/19
Good prices and products to look at also great reviews wish they told you how to get your stuff though
maddym26
11/24/19
IM MAD THIS SITE RIPS PEOPLE OFF AND IM SO MAD. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SO MANY PEOPLE MAD. WE ARE ALL SO MAD
scottd394
11/23/19
For now on I am reading reviews I made the purchase yesterday for the ps4 and now I am disputing the charge. I should have known it was to good to be true for one the so called 3 day sale had been going on for over a week screw you Refurbished palace you low life garbage
randyc230
11/21/19
In order to get your product they make you do many menial tasks before you will ever even have the possibility to get what you paid for. I will contact google on this scam advertising.
toml370
11/18/19
3rd world country that doesn't give a sh*t about you. They took $$$ immediately and then a point system for fees. Yeah thats a lose term point system after you lose eye site and hand-finger cramps set in you might be half way. Then once you get 250-300 points you get a gift card if your lucky. STAY AWAY BBB CANT DO ANYTHING GOVERNMENT CANT DO ANYTHING. ITS ALL OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
drewn20
11/18/19
Extremely deceptive website. They make it sound like you get a PlayStation four for $59.99 but you really get roped into a scam. I am having my bank reversed the charges bet the inconvenience is horrendous. There isn't one person who wrote a good review for this company because there is none. It is a complete scam and I will spend money energy attempting to put this company out of business. I only rated this one because they didn't have any negative numbers to choose.
daver318
11/17/19
I made a foolish purchase from Refurbished -electronics before Googling reviews. When I saw the reviews I messaged and cancelled my order within 12 hours. Refurbished Electronics acknowledged receiving my message but charged my BoA VISA account anyways. When I tried to contact them again they made themselves impossible to reach. Thank you BoA and VISA for getting my account credited for the charges that were posted by Refurbished Electronics under the name Opinion Shopping.
kayleeannec
11/13/19
They scammed me out of my money as well & they have refused to refund me my money and I can even login on there page to even do anything and I can't even cancel the sale I want my money refunded these people are just there to steal money from customers
jimmyp95
11/12/19
Hell no.... I'm glad I always check reviews !! There are just too many scans online, if you used credit card you have options to get credit back, never ever use cash or money order or bank debit
bryanb224
10/28/19
Scam reported to bbb! They are most likely from overseas! This is a front for a scam. Read all the reviews that are on Google about this computer.
michaell1355
10/4/19
I normally take people for their word,but this company takes it to another level.how come nobody has ever gone this company and arrest everyone there and shot the place down.
lindah996
10/2/19
The ad mentions nothing about a membership!!!! You think you are buying a PlayStation ! After putting in your credit card info and they accept it and charge your card then you find out you are buying a MEMBERSHIP....not a PlayStation!! This is very deceiving! I contacted them right away and they refuse to give me my 59.99 back even though their ad says 100% money back guarantee!!!! Below is a copy of the ad ... no where does it mention membership.... beware!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM
lucianb28
9/25/19
Contact Information
Refurbished Electronics Warehouse Inc
26640 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, MI 4806
Location 3 companies work here but this is the place if any one wants to go talk to the one dude that scams ppl for over 9 years now :)
josiahm26
9/23/19
First, as stated in the terms of service, you will need to fulfill a certain number of product reviews and surveys either by mail or online.
Second, your payment of 39.99 is not a payment for the device or console you are purchasing. It is a "membership fee"
(These 2 little points are what allows this site to operate legally. It plays on the fact that a majority of people will not read the terms of service first, after which it relies on people inability or unwillingness to complete the requirements. The few that do complete the requirements; far less than those that do not, will never receive the console or device that they ordered. As shown by other reviews, they are offered a gift card and a refund of their membership fee with an option to forego the gift card and refund to wait for the device to be restocked; which will never happen since the operator of this site does not stock the devices it sells.)

You can report it, but this company is walking on the line that separates legality for illegality. Meaning, nothing can be done about it.

Remember, always read the terms of service. In doing so, you'll avoid scams like this.

As a side note, I've had to help people with problems like this caused by adult websites too. They also use this strategy. I'm telling you this as a reinforcement to always read the terms of service. ALWAYS.
douglasr112
9/19/19
They promise you a decent refurbished item for a great cost, and then they up and steal your $#*!ing money!! These foreigners better be put on alert because if I ever find out who they are, they are damn well going to regret they crossed mine and my wife's path!! I will make sure they pay for what they did!! I sure as hell wish I could give them zero mother$#*!ing stars because they are not worthy of a single one!!!!
shanek54
9/15/19
If you guys are complaining about them stealing why hasnt anyone contact the government scams website and google for fraud
lonb23
9/14/19
This company is a joke they ripped me off for 39 99 I did their surveys and study and get my product they stopped the surveys with me having 150 points
edwardd125
9/6/19
get their address this company steals 39.99 from checking if I had their address I would go to the FTC and file a complaint
jerryn67
9/3/19
Duping people I see. I had to dispute with my bank for the money paid so it would come back. Lesson learned.
shaylenet
9/3/19
I ordered one only got one email but nothing saying it was shipped or anything after the one email so i want the 39.99 back
kirkg33
8/13/19
On 07/29/2019 I ordered and paid $39.99 to Electronics Center for a Sony Workstation.; I expected to receive an email from the merchant stating they had received my order and were preparing to ship it. But instead I got an email with a link to their web site Electronics-members.com. After emails back and forth for a week trying unsuccessfully to get a shipping status, I told them to cancel my order and refund my payment. Then they sent an email informing me that my payment was for a "membership fee" and was not refundable; so I canceled my "membership" so they wouldn't have a pretext to continue charging me. As they suggested, I read their Terms and Conditions which stated that I would have to earn "points" by writing letters or filling out surveys to earn what I thought I had paid for.
This operation is a scam, with the scammer presenting himself as a legitimate vendor of electronic equipment. He should be closed down immediately before he can swindle more people.

I am now in the process of writing complaints to the State Attorneys General in all 50 states in the U.S., as I am determined to make sure as many people as possible are warned about it.
hannahk98
8/10/19
Of course I was duped into believing I was getting a PS4 for $40. Paid the fee, realized I had to complete surveys and write articles to redeem 300 points for a PS4. Earned the points, redeemed them. Was told they were out of stock. I could either wait or they would offer me a $150 amazon gift card and to refund my $40 fee. I accepted and they sent me the gift card 5 days later, 7 days later they refunded me my $40. I'm giving 3 stars because the communication was very slow and I wasn't sure if they ghosted me after accepting their offer. But, I came out with $190 which is much better than expected. I'm assuming that they don't actually give out consoles, just gift cards because I have never heard of anyone receiving a console from them. If you complete the requirements and redeem your points you WILL get a gift card and your money back. Otherwise, you get nothing.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Russia

By Joey r.

For all of you who, like myself who ordered and money deducted from my account but no merchandise received, I got a phone number from my bank.470-443-2732. They are located in GA but I wasn't given what city in Ga. the bank said no city was listed only a state.

By Beverly S.

By Karen M.

Call them I got the number 1800 631 9920 or, - 1888-501-4362 tell them your order

By Glenn A.

No, you are an idiot. This is a scam. Nobody gets a playstation 4 for $40 idiot.

By Bevon J.

Believe that I saw one positive review. But it was probably done by whomever runs this scam.

By Grant B.

Tell your bank it was a scam and they were not authorized for that purchase and you can not get in touch with them and your bank give you your money back and go after the company

By Italia L.

They make you jump through quite a few hoops and answer surveys and write articles for them... if you haven't done this already they won't ship the product. Maybe try contacting an it form of customer service if they have it, otherwise there's most likely nothing you can do.

By Catelyn F.

Did u ever receive it?

By frederick l.

you've been scammed. shouldve read the earlier reviews.

By Bryan M.
Questions? Get answers from the Refurbished Eectronics staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Refurbished Eectronics