Review of Redsavepass

Redsavepass reviews

SITE CLOSED

khanj1
7/9/13

I have been victim by this stupid company they have been debiting money from my account since 31 Aug 2011 so far they deducted 240 pounds from my account

I don't know what to do I went to my bank they said we will send them request to cancel it.

what do i have to do for the rest of the money any advise...

michelled14
7/9/13

i have also been robbed of £19.95 for the last 2 months, for a very small purchase.

aa122
7/2/13

Man I wish I'd read these reviews before having a single thing to do with this bunch of scammers. Bought a gadget for a tenner, which didn't work, so sent it back (was promised a re-fund) & have not only never received the refund but have been charged the £19.95 for the privilege.
A total con job going on with these.AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

nicolab4
7/1/13

I have also been fooled by this site!!! I am £19.95 worse and i also received items I didn't ask for but were sent as an 'alternative' Item!!! If I'd wanted that item I wouldv ordered it! Now I'm left to pay delivery to send it back!! Rage!!! Keep away from this site! COMPLETE CON!!!!

allanm24
3/3/13

charging me 19.95 for a sevice i didn,t ask for what are trading standards doing letting this site get away with it?

dougs17
12/3/12

total scam. bought an item for £10 and since then they have removed their 'membership' charge of £19.95. unfortunately i was buying a lot online at that time, they dont set a direct debit either (that needs customers approval) they just help themselves every month. emailed several times got no reply. threatened to involve the police they finally replied. i was sent a link to cancel my 'membership' i did NOT fill in form as i did not agree to any 'membership' i did not know what i was canceling but they have not taken any more money but still waiting on my money being returned. i did not phone instead done everything email so i have written evidence. looks like i might have to take to court to get my money back from these crooks. DONT GO NEAR THEM NOTHING BUT SCAM

helmutr
4/25/12

I have also become a victim of the regular £19.95 payments without purchase.
My bank is dealing with it.

heatherb9
7/17/11

I bought some items some time ago from this site,and i do not check my bank account that often sadly,to find that this site has been taking £19.95 from my account every month for some time,as they must automatically create a direct debit if you don't cancel some sort of saving scheme that i did not sign up too,how many people have they done this to?

doreens1
1/18/11

Theycharge me 2 lots of £19.95 for one item costing £1.99. Did'nt answer phone and didn't deal with my request to cancel. It was a subscription website, but it did not tell me that. Reported it to my bank and they cancelled all my details and have asked them to repay me.

Could you please tell me why you are taking money from my ac$#*! each month !!! I would like you to stop this ASAP otherwise I will report this!!!

By Hazel B.
Questions? Get answers from the Redsavepass staff and other customers.

Redsavepass?