This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RedBD.co.uk

RedBD.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RedBD.co.uk ranks 117th among Bridesmaid Dresses sites.

How would you rate RedBD.co.uk?

“The dress is amazing thank you redbd...”

claire m.
1/19/15

The dress is amazing thank you redbd... I purchased a ready to wear size 14 in pink and it fits beautifully every where except for the length, its quite long but easily altered. The fabric is of a high quality and the workmanship is superb. I will definitely be purchasing from redbd again!

“Total lack of company information”

jan b.
10/15/14

Total lack of company information. They want to fool you with the. co.uk TDL, but they are not in the UK. It's one of the 1000 fake dress scam artists from China. Stay Away!

teddya4
January 6th, 2015

I absolutely love my dresses! They are bridesmaid dresses and the girls love them too.
They fit perfectly! I cannot wait for my wedding day now that the dresses are here!
They we delivered in the time frame that I was advised!
Price was great compared to other stores!
Thank you so very much..

clairem27
January 19th, 2015

janb1
1,236 helpful votes
October 15th, 2014

Stay Away!

evelynd5
July 21st, 2015

Ordered them for my bridesmaids. Fit perfectly and was exactly as pictured. The only thing I would mention is that the flower was sad looking and we couldn't get it perked up unfortunately. Otherwise, very impressed. And it was delivered by the end of the week.

jessicas77
December 27th, 2014

Fabulous quality and very beautiful, i guess after the wedding ceremony, i can also wear it to the evening ball. Super love~

lucyz4
May 22nd, 2015

I was extremely surprised at the quality of this dress. I did not know what to expect, but I am glad I ordered from this site. The material is of great quality and the construction is amazing. I will be ordering dress from here in the future.

trinityb
October 14th, 2014

Quick and easy, userfriendly web site, I much appreciated the gallery with pictures of clothes worn by customers, giving an overview of real fitting of the items and also styles suggestions

evelynl8
December 24th, 2014

The dresses came earlier then promised, the quality was exceptional, far exceeded my expectations. The bridesmaids love them and can't wait to wear them.

Questions? Get answers from the RedBD.co.uk staff and other customers.

RedBD.co.uk offers custom made fashion shades of red bridesmaid dresses for you. Find your prefect red wedding bridesmaid gowns here.

Business History

Our Story
Graduated from the fashion designing college in 2005, Daisy has been engaged in designing dresses for brides and bridesmaids for 8 years. Daisy founded that more and more new couples choosing pink or red as their wedding theme. And the brides are trending to choose red or pink dresses for their girls. Then Daisy founded RedBD on the premise that Being Perfect is Equally Important for Both Brides & Bridesmaids.

tracyh40
Tracy H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RedBD.co.uk?

Have a question about RedBD.co.uk?