Review of RedBD.co.uk

Shenzhen, China
sercive@redbd.co.uk

evelynd5
7/21/15

Ordered them for my bridesmaids. Fit perfectly and was exactly as pictured. The only thing I would mention is that the flower was sad looking and we couldn't get it perked up unfortunately. Otherwise, very impressed. And it was delivered by the end of the week.

lucyz4
5/22/15

I was extremely surprised at the quality of this dress. I did not know what to expect, but I am glad I ordered from this site. The material is of great quality and the construction is amazing. I will be ordering dress from here in the future.

clairem27
1/19/15

The dress is amazing thank you redbd...I purchased a ready to wear size 14 in pink and it fits beautifully every where except for the length, its quite long but easily altered. The fabric is of a high quality and the workmanship is superb. I will definitely be purchasing from redbd again!

teddya4
1/6/15

I absolutely love my dresses!! They are bridesmaid dresses and the girls love them too.
They fit perfectly!! I cannot wait for my wedding day now that the dresses are here!!
They we delivered in the time frame that I was advised!!
Price was great compared to other stores!!
Thank you so very much..

jessicas77
12/27/14

fabulous quality and very beautiful, i guess after the wedding ceremony, i can also wear it to the evening ball. Super love~

evelynl8
12/24/14

The dresses came earlier then promised, the quality was exceptional, far exceeded my expectations. The bridesmaids love them and can't wait to wear them.

janb1
1,127 helpful votes
10/15/14

Total lack of company information. They want to fool you with the .co.uk TDL, but they are not in the UK. It's one of the 1000 fake dress scam artists from China.

Stay Away!

trinityb
10/14/14

Quick and easy, userfriendly web site, I much appreciated the gallery with pictures of clothes worn by customers, giving an overview of real fitting of the items and also styles suggestions

Questions? Get answers from the RedBD.co.uk staff and other customers.

RedBD.co.uk?