RCG.se

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.9 / 5

RCG.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RCG.se ranks 91st among Travel Search Engine sites.

How would you rate RCG.se?

“I couldnt give 0 star”

srinadh n.
8/3/21

I couldnt give 0 star so gave 1 star. I have booked airindia flight through RCG and Airindia has cancelled their service from ARN and said i can get full refund. So i contacted RCG and they are not giving any answer on when they will issue a refund or atleast a refund is being processed. Very pathetic service and the issue is staying from past 1 year.

srinadhn
August 3rd, 2021

I couldnt give 0 star so gave 1 star.

saraha1225
April 13th, 2021

They are really fraudsters, they stole my money pretext of cancelling the flight, but it wasn't actually cancelled. They took the money and didn't return it. I paid a lot of money without getting a flight.

Products used:
Ticket for flight

ld258
August 24th, 2021

NOT RECOMMENDING!
- Flight got canceled by the AIRLINE, it took me 1,5 hours to call the agency and eventhough it was the airline who canceled the flight - I had to pay 40 euro extra to rebook the flight and I couldn't even choose the date (it had to be the closest date to when I had the tickets). If I asked for a refund - I would have to pay 40 euro per ticket...
- Our flight back was changed. It was supposed to be at 5pm and it got changed to 11am. We were not informed. Only got a text message when the checkin started (two hours before plane takes off)... We nearly missed the flight.

Terrible experience, would never recommend this agency to anyone..

allanm34
August 14th, 2018

You are presented with a price "including all fees and taxes" and after paying, you notice that they have added a 150 kr (15 Euro) fee.

They use this to cheat the results from Skyscanner so that they look like the cheapest but are more expensive than most other.

They also use different web entry points www and www2 and one says the fees are included but the other doesn't.

Really dodgy operation so just do yourself a big favor and avoid them. Don't believe me... check their ratings on TP and other sites.

amirg19
September 5th, 2018

Hej,
I have book the ticket from RCG for Ukrainian Airline. After two days the flight had been canceled and they request to contact RCG.SE for re-fund.
The RCG team mentioned that I should pay Admin fee 299 SEK per passenger. I had no choice and they reduce 2100 Sek from my payment and return the money.
The Admin fee should paid by Ukraine airline not ME.

I am feeling BAD when companies abuse costumer.
This is MY feeling with RCG.SE now.

Amir

irener19
March 19th, 2018

When you book a ticket with them even if it is within the 24 hours period after booking your not getting help with the cancelation and your not getting anything from them... They would not even help you with the airline company for the cancelled ticket and was asking what will happen to the money I paid since non of the the parties will refund my money... (finnair for airline) no one answer directly they are tossing the ball with each other... If I were you guys I'll not use this travelsite nor this airline such a waste and effort contacting them. To the end no money was refunded to me who benefited from who knows...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RCG.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RCG.se?

Have a question about RCG.se?