Review of RCG.se

RCG.se reviews

amirg19
9/5/18

Hej,
I have book the ticket from RCG for Ukrainian Airline. After two days the flight had been canceled and they request to contact RCG.SE for re-fund.
The RCG team mentioned that I should pay Admin fee 299 SEK per passenger. I had no choice and they reduce 2100 Sek from my payment and return the money.
The Admin fee should paid by Ukraine airline not ME.

I am feeling BAD when companies abuse costumer.
this is MY feeling with RCG.SE now.

Amir

allanm34
8/14/18

You are presented with a price "including all fees and taxes" and after paying, you notice that they have added a 150 kr (15 Euro) fee.

They use this to cheat the results from Skyscanner so that they look like the cheapest but are more expensive than most other.

They also use different web entry points www and www2 and one says the fees are included but the other doesn't.

Really dodgy operation so just do yourself a big favor and avoid them. Don't believe me... check their ratings on TP and other sites.

irener19
3/19/18

When you book a ticket with them even if it is within the 24 hours period after booking your not getting help with the cancelation and your not getting anything from them... They would not even help you with the airline company for the cancelled ticket and was asking what will happen to the money I paid since non of the the parties will refund my money... (finnair for airline) no one answer directly they are tossing the ball with each other... If I were you guys I'll not use this travelsite nor this airline such a waste and effort contacting them.. To the end no money was refunded to me who benefited from who knows...

Questions? Get answers from the RCG.se staff and other customers.

RCG.se?