Review of Rapidviews

Rapidviews reviews

raedt
4/25/19

I had a video that already had about 100 views, and I orded the 1000 views package for it. Started really well, actually got about 1.6k views, but then it went back to 1k views. Woke up the next morning, and it says 750. Am a bit dissapointed. Get back from school, 330 views. Hour later, 279 views, and it's still going down. Do not buy this.

whitneyp13
7/15/17

At first, It worked really well. I started with 59 subscribers and ordered 300, and ended up with 345, which still didn't total to 300. I looked the next day and only had 318. So a lot of those "quality subscribers" just gone. I feel like I got ripped off.

rihardsr
2/15/17

At first I was insecure about results of my payment so I bought the cheapest offer. But it worked! After good results I used more expensive offers from this site. Same good results. It made my channel more and more popular and now I do not even need their help. It was a good helper for my YT career.

krf
2/8/17

Service was fast, they delivered what they promised, i got real views (checked out analytics). I definitely will order again in future.
Although i just ordered the starter pack, and you can't expect much from 1000 views i am satisfied with my purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the Rapidviews staff and other customers.

Rapidviews?