Review of RaidItem

RaidItem reviews

rafaelu5
12/9/18

I picked up a gold package. Things went well so I recommended to a friend only to have him get ripped off. I ended up covering his purchases. Tha is but no thanks.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Hi Rafael,

Thank you so much for your order, we got a good cooperation with you. But may I know the char name of your friend, so that we can help him.
johnp1240
11/20/18

The staff is very friendly and always strives for excellence. Highly recommended to enhance your gaming experience. I have always experienced good results and feel they are the best.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you very much for supporting :)
michaelm1868
11/19/18

Amazing, Delivered immediatly! quick and effective service. i highly reccomend them to anyone who needs them. Extremely nice support and ready to help.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your supporting,if you need help always welcome.
luisc159
11/9/18

The trader told the GM looking into Gold purchase he exchange the gold with my character via Mail. The GM refused to reverse permanent ban from game since there was proof

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Hi Luis, we are so sorry to hear that, could you please contact Bllizard and ask account back first? Also you could try to creat a subaccount, and we could do compensation. Please feel free to contact us by email or to our livechat for better talking, we will definitely help you slove the problems asap, thanks.
taylorb150
11/1/18

I have been using Raiditem for a few months, and have had ZERO problems with any of my orders. I was a little sceptical at first about giving them my account but they are 100% trust worthy and honor every customers privacy. I will certainly keep buying from them. Highly recommended

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you very much for supporting us. If need any other help, please feel free to let us know anytime ^^
robertr731
10/29/18

I have had numerous transactions with Raiditem. I can say with 100 percent confidence that they have always exceeded my expectations. You will not be disappointed with the fantastic serivice they provide. Their prices match their service and I highly recommended them to anyone.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you very much for your supporting.
rexh52
10/21/18

From purchase all the way to delivery Raiditem does a tremendous amount to make sure you are being helped the whole way. Through email or live chat a Raiditem employee is making sure you get 5 star service.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, hope we can offer the better for you. :D
lorif123
10/21/18

I've tried other websites. But Raiditem is by far the best out there. They actually care about their members. I now buy everything I need from Raiditem. I now only trust and will only buy from Raiditem.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks so much , it's our pleasure , and hope we can offer the best for you. :D
michaels1773
10/21/18

Great service, fast and easy, and every one was courteous and helpful. Highly recommended to anyone wanting fast gold or stuff.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, Michael. :D
neoavatarn
10/18/18

Competitive Price, compared to other seller.
Quick Response, quick email reply.
Fast Delivery, seller comes online quickly.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your suppoert, and hope we can offer the best for you. :D
miriaml30
10/16/18

I purchased a specialty item and game gold, and both showed up exactly as promised almost immediately. Raditerm rocks.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your support , we will offer you best service in the future . :P
michaelm1734
10/5/18

Was taken care of in a timely fashion. They kept in contact with me and let me know how and when everything was going to be completed.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, our good friend. :D
rogers349
10/5/18

was perfect reception and help.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much. :D
derekp67
10/4/18

i have had nothing but good experiences, staff is very helpful with any questions, will continue to use as my go to gold site.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
It's our pleasure , hope we can offer better service in the future. thanks for your support :D
johnk1002
10/4/18

I know what you're thinking, can these guys be trusted? I can promise you that this is the absolute best service I have used in my over 10 years of playing the game. Quick, responsive, accommodating, and very fairly priced. The best service available!

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your support , hope we can offer better service in the future. :D
nickp150
9/28/18

The best customer service from Ellen. Fast, friendly and consistently communicates updates about status of my orders. She is great!

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, will tell Ellen. :D
pedroh42
9/27/18

I bought a lot of gold on the site and the delivery was very fast, site confident and agile

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
lol, thank you, Pedro. :D
robertoc65
9/27/18

I made a mistake selecting my realm, but Raiditem staff was very helpful to deliver my purchase in game.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks, that's our work, hope we can offer better service in the future. :D
kevinc478
9/26/18

The service was great! The customer service for this site is outstanding. Very impressed. I am very happy with their work.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you very much for supporting us. Looking forward to more cooperation with you in the future :)
andress36
9/25/18

Got my gold and items almost in instant.They are fast and the customer service is great. Keep buying. Next time I will try raids and loots service.
Thx

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support , hope we can offer better service in the future, have a nice day .:P
rww
9/25/18

Fast and reliable service. Tnx for pets, etc. Would likely deal with them again. Good communication

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support , hope we can offer better service in the future :D
dottzuc
9/2/18

Ordered two BFA 350 BOE items! ETA was 2-24hrs. I contacted custom support who was super friendly and was quoted a 2-4hr delivery. I received both BOE items within 3hrs. Super fast service!! Highly recommend

jasons591
8/30/18

I am pretty skeptical of doing transactions with third party vendors due to fears of opening myself up to being hacked, etc. However, these people seem to be running a legitimate business that readily communicates regarding the status of your order and all items are received accurately and professionally.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your support, we are trying to offer better serice . :D
brionye
8/25/18

I've never had an issue with the guys behind RaidFinder. I've purchased gold, BOE gear, raid services, level up services, etc. They've logged into my account with no problem and I can't recommend them enough. Seriously.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support, hope we can offer better service in the future. :D
blakea18
8/17/18

bought 100k gold for WoW and was told they deliver within 15 mins. after a day i got half, emailed to complain and was told we are sending it now which took another day to receive on 29k of the 50k owed, complained again asking for a specific eta, if they were going to add additional compensation for the bad experience which all they offered was to exchange my 21k gold for a choice of mounts and pets (only one) which equaled only 5k in value. said no please just give me the gold or a refund to which they said yes we will get you the gold. its been 5 days and i still have yet to receive the gold or a refund. worst experience and no empathy. would not recommend this site to anyone.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Hi Blake, we usually could trade gold in few mins, just cause the new patch comes, we need more time and efferts to farm gold, definitely keep working hard for your gold order here and let you know any update. For the left gold, if it's ok, we could refund you in short time, thanks for your understanding.

Hi Evan, sorry, we just came back to the office, could you please come to our live support or email us? ty. email: service@raiditem.com Live support: https://www.raiditem.com/Support.htm Skype: raiditemcs

By Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RaidItem staff and other customers.

RaidItem?