Review of RaidItem

RaidItem reviews

miriaml30
10/16/18

I purchased a specialty item and game gold, and both showed up exactly as promised almost immediately. Raditerm rocks.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your support , we will offer you best service in the future . :P
michaelm1734
10/5/18

Was taken care of in a timely fashion. They kept in contact with me and let me know how and when everything was going to be completed.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, our good friend. :D
rogers349
10/5/18

was perfect reception and help.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much. :D
derekp67
10/4/18

i have had nothing but good experiences, staff is very helpful with any questions, will continue to use as my go to gold site.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
It's our pleasure , hope we can offer better service in the future. thanks for your support :D
johnk1002
10/4/18

I know what you're thinking, can these guys be trusted? I can promise you that this is the absolute best service I have used in my over 10 years of playing the game. Quick, responsive, accommodating, and very fairly priced. The best service available!

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your support , hope we can offer better service in the future. :D
nickp150
9/28/18

The best customer service from Ellen. Fast, friendly and consistently communicates updates about status of my orders. She is great!

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, will tell Ellen. :D
pedroh42
9/27/18

I bought a lot of gold on the site and the delivery was very fast, site confident and agile

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
lol, thank you, Pedro. :D
robertoc65
9/27/18

I made a mistake selecting my realm, but Raiditem staff was very helpful to deliver my purchase in game.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks, that's our work, hope we can offer better service in the future. :D
kevinc478
9/26/18

The service was great! The customer service for this site is outstanding. Very impressed. I am very happy with their work.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you very much for supporting us. Looking forward to more cooperation with you in the future :)
andress36
9/25/18

Got my gold and items almost in instant.They are fast and the customer service is great. Keep buying. Next time I will try raids and loots service.
Thx

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support , hope we can offer better service in the future, have a nice day .:P
rww
9/25/18

Fast and reliable service. Tnx for pets, etc. Would likely deal with them again. Good communication

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support , hope we can offer better service in the future :D
dottzuc
9/2/18

Ordered two BFA 350 BOE items! ETA was 2-24hrs. I contacted custom support who was super friendly and was quoted a 2-4hr delivery. I received both BOE items within 3hrs. Super fast service!! Highly recommend

jasons591
8/30/18

I am pretty skeptical of doing transactions with third party vendors due to fears of opening myself up to being hacked, etc. However, these people seem to be running a legitimate business that readily communicates regarding the status of your order and all items are received accurately and professionally.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thanks for your support, we are trying to offer better serice . :D
brionye
8/25/18

I've never had an issue with the guys behind RaidFinder. I've purchased gold, BOE gear, raid services, level up services, etc. They've logged into my account with no problem and I can't recommend them enough. Seriously.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support, hope we can offer better service in the future. :D
esayas
8/18/18

ivy makes raiditem worth buying from
100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars 100chars

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much for your support, hope we can offer better service in the future. :P
blakea18
8/17/18

bought 100k gold for WoW and was told they deliver within 15 mins. after a day i got half, emailed to complain and was told we are sending it now which took another day to receive on 29k of the 50k owed, complained again asking for a specific eta, if they were going to add additional compensation for the bad experience which all they offered was to exchange my 21k gold for a choice of mounts and pets (only one) which equaled only 5k in value. said no please just give me the gold or a refund to which they said yes we will get you the gold. its been 5 days and i still have yet to receive the gold or a refund. worst experience and no empathy. would not recommend this site to anyone.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Hi Blake, we usually could trade gold in few mins, just cause the new patch comes, we need more time and efferts to farm gold, definitely keep working hard for your gold order here and let you know any update. For the left gold, if it's ok, we could refund you in short time, thanks for your understanding.
abdurr15
8/17/18

Great communication. Appreciated the complete transparency about what was available and how long it would take. Followed by very quick delivery.

austinb85
8/14/18

Great team to work and buy with. They are very cooperative and helpful. Glad I bought from them and not some scammer.

emiliaa4
8/13/18

thanks for your service, this is a responsible and fast web, I'll be back and I'll tell my friend too.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
It' our pleasure, thanks for your support , hope we can offer better serice in the future. :P
tome135
8/10/18

I often need a boost since I work allot so when I do I use this company, I have used others but service with Raiditem is much faster no waits delivery as promised.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thak you so much for your supprt, hope we can offer better serice in the future. :D
hk38
7/31/18

Been dealing with Raid Item for a long time now with World of Warcraft gameplay. By far the best, most affordable service I've ever had, and the customer service is great, very fair, lenient and helpful. Definitely my favourite site to use for services and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Great range of services from gold to raids to anything you can think of within the game.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, it's our pleasure. :)
luisn25
7/27/18

Raiditem, its a great service provider to the gaming community. They are very professional, expeditious in their deliveries, and thrust worthy. I highly recommend their service.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you so much, hope we can offer better service for you. :D
lanishab1
7/26/18

I've used them a long time and they're the only site I use. I wouldn't have grove warden, the friendship bird or the hunter artifact challenge weapon if not for them( and a bunch of other stuff) Use them. They're safe. And they don't share your information. They also have tcg mounts to.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
It's our pleasure to offer the serive for you. :D Appreciate your support, have a nice day!
nicks295
7/24/18

All the communication I've had with the site has been great! Very responsive and they usually get back within a hour or so. That said, I made my purchase over two weeks ago and have yet to receive it.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Hi Nick
Thanks for your review :) Sorry to hear about that. Would you mind sending us your character name or order number please? Then let's check the order details for you.
richarde180
7/20/18

Fast and friendly service. Easy to use web site. Order was started right away. Questions answered asap and discounts offered.

Response from Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Thank you, friend. Hope we can offer better service in the future. :)

Hi Evan, sorry, we just came back to the office, could you please come to our live support or email us? ty. email: service@raiditem.com Live support: https://www.raiditem.com/Support.htm Skype: raiditemcs

By Katrina C., RaidItem Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RaidItem staff and other customers.

RaidItem?