Dota2 Boost

Dota2 Boost has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Dota2 Boost most frequently mention customer support.Dota2 Boost ranks 11th among Gaming sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.8%
How would you rate Dota2 Boost?

“Bought a jugger arcana at low price”

Robert A.
1/25/22

Just bought an arcana from them for $30, where on steam market it was $35. Im really happy i got it for this cheap. Highly recommended. Thankyou

“Bought lp removal game”

dmac k.
1/27/22

I can never play my own lp so I asked dota2boost to remove my lp. It was done in no time. Price is good. Thnks

roberta2785
January 25th, 2022

Cheap and affordable! ++

alodij
Verified purchase

Awesome service! Booster was nice and friendly. Order was completed in the given time frame. Recommended. Will come back

tangot2
April 9th, 2022

Hello everyone. My name is Tim and I am from England. I was being asked by the MMR admin to provide a honest feedback and here I am. Honestly, no waste of time nothing. Ordered 700 MMR and it was done before the estimated time. Even booster gave some free MMR too. Daniel is super friendly. He provides discounts too. ++ Recommended to everyone. If you want to buy boost from mmr boost, just go for it!

kelvint51
May 15th, 2022

They good man! I ordered MMR from 1500 to 3500 and the booster was super good and friendly! Taught me some tips too about ranking! Loved it. Recommended!

hilaryl53
April 8th, 2022
Verified purchase

Just ordered 600 MMR boost and my order was completed even before time. Customer support is really nice especially Daniel. He gives discount too. ++Recommended.

dotap
March 8th, 2022

The Booster was very friendly, i ordered a duo boost and it was right up to my expectations, or i would say beyond that. Rep++

Products used:
I bougth the Duo Boost and it was amazing. 90%win rate.

ship
March 5th, 2022
Verified purchase

My order was 5200 to 5400. A total of 200 MMR. It was done so fast. I chose the streaming option to learn a thing from booster. Booster played super well. No sh! T talk. Highly recommended.

tetnoks
March 20th, 2022
Verified purchase

I don't usually write reviews but if you are looking for boosting, please ask for Oxygen because he is the best booster! So nice and calm player. I learned a lot from his games. No $hit. Try Oxygen Booster.

laref
Verified purchase

My order was started right after 5 minutes of placing order. Customer support is good just like the Discord team! Booster plays too good and he is super friendly.

wpnau
June 4th, 2022

I just asked to complete my order from Oxygen and he won all games! Super good and fast! I downloaded his replays. He plays so good. Recommended++

shanonk3
March 24th, 2022
Verified purchase

Hello everyone! My name is Shenin and I am from UK. I am a gamer at Dota 2 and I am sharing my first opinion about this website. I was looking for someone who could coach me in gaming and I found this website. They are really professional. Boosting isnt my thing so I decided to choose coaching. 10/10 service. Recommended. Coach is really nice and friendly & humble. I pushed my rank from 3K to 4K. THANK YOUU!

Tip for consumers:
A very professional coach they have.

andrat6
Verified purchase

As the new season is here, I ordered 10 games recalibration of my MMR. Booster was too good and the win rate was 100%. Nice service

docd22
Verified purchase

No waste of time nothing! Placed my order and my boosting started right away! The customer support is very nice and booster is just awesome! Loved the service

furryd
Verified purchase

Very fast and professional! Very high skilled player! Loved the gameplay! Ordered twice for the same booster.

shades9
Verified purchase

Good communicated. No waste of time. Ordered completed in time. Will ask others to order without any confusion

judes44
Verified purchase

Absolutely 100% Legit. Have done business with this man many times and his boosters are all very skilled

hunterj58
January 25th, 2022
Verified purchase

Bought pudge arcana at a very cheap price. Deal was done in a very smooth manner. Communication was good. I had to wait seven days but it was worth the wait because the price of arcana was 35 and I got it at 30.

akc6
March 9th, 2022

I got arcana for $5 less! It takes time to deliver but the customer support was amazing and delivered right when the hold ended!

Tip for consumers:
Get your cheap arcana now!!

Jugger Arcana

gaber42
March 18th, 2022
Verified purchase

Played 10 games and won 10 games. No waste of time. Commended. Thank you man! I will come back if needed more mmr haha

gamerd
March 9th, 2022

Got a free arcana and my order was completed in the given time. I am satisfied and happy, looking forward to order again!

Best Boosting. Thankyou for extra mmr

dmack
January 27th, 2022

walkw2
March 14th, 2022

Very affordable boosting when you get 40% discount! I got 40% discount and got my order done in the given time. Good boost, will come again!

Mmr Boosting Dota 2

galuchg
March 18th, 2022

My order was MMR calibration. It was done on time. Thank you. Booster is good and customer support is nice too. Good communication. Totally trusted ++

tyatxb
March 10th, 2022

Boosted my behavior score from 6K to 10K in the given time. Im happy it worked fine. A trustable website. Ill come again for mmr boosting

Behavior Score Boost

ljchic
March 17th, 2022
Verified purchase

As the new MMR season is here, I order 10 games of Legend and the booster was too good. He won all games and my new MMR is pretty dope! Totally fast service. I have already asked for coaching for the same booster.

Questions? Get answers from the Dota2 Boost staff and other customers.

dotab2
Dota B.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dota2 Boost?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Dota2 Boost?